secret night

I'm not the only one

Ken and Ravi plays Sam Smith’s I’m not the only one.

 

“You and I we made a vow”

 

“Oh~ that’s good~ I guess I’d go to sleep~” said Ravi and putting his head on Ken’s arm like it was his pillow.

 

“for better or for worse”

 

Ravi is faking a snore as he scoot his face closer to Ken’s arms.

 

Ken is still singing along with the song as Ravi decided to bite Ken’s arms.

 

“a-ah” Ken protested.

 

Ravi didn’t stop biting.

 

“I’ll sing the song for you~” Ken continues his singing while Ravi continued his biting.

 

 

“It’s such a song. I think that it’s good for you to listen to the song before going to sleep. Now ... we ..” Ravi looks at Ken.

 

“So much for this today...” said Ken

 

“I think that we should go to sleep~ I’ll go to sleep to show a good performance to you tomorrow. And STARLIGHT ... ” Ravi looks at Ken “Have a good night~ good night~”

 

“Have a nice day both today and tomorrow with VIXX’ Ken”

 

“and Ravi” Ravi stares at Ken.

 

“It was a pleasant and nice camera so far~” said Ken as Ravi still stares at him.

 

“Yeah~ I hope to arrange day well and dream a good dream. Good night.” Ravi put’s his palm on the camera lenses and turned it off.

“What’s with the biting, Kim Wonshik?”

 

“I can’t help it. Sorry.”

 

“We’re filming.”

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

Ken sighed as Ravi put his arms on Ken’s waist pulling him closer to his.

 

“I love your voice” Ravi kissed Ken’s forehead.

 

“Thanks. Wait, only my voice?” Ken pouts.

 

“Of course I love you, idiot.” Ravi put a quick kiss on Ken’s lips.

 

“I love you too.” Ken puts his arms on Ravi’s wait to tighten the embrace.

 

 

[A/N] I know it’s too short. I’m thinking of making a out of this so yeah. Tell me what you think. Hehehe bye.