My Happy Ending

The 1st Cut Is the Deepest

My Happy Ending by Avril Lavigne

I must have been frozen for a while because shook me out of my daze, looking worried. I noticed that everyone in the cafe was gone and all the lights expect the one over us, were gone.

" The cafe just closed," Taehyung said as an explanation to my confused face. "Where do you live? I could walk you home since it is late and your parents will be worried."

" I don't live with my parents, I live with a......friend." I said uncertain at the end.

" Well, your friend will be worried about you, right?" Taehyung said.

" Yeah, something like that," I said "But maybe you should stay home, It's dark outside and I'm sure your mom would be worried if you went out this late."

"Just a minute," Taehyung said as he ran upstairs.

Before I could get out of the cafe, Taehyung shouted to me " Wait, I'm coming!" He stopped in front of me panting from running to catch up with me. Damn it, I thought I can't leave without him, it seems.

On the way to the house, neither of us spoke. When we were about 2 houses down from our house, I turned to him. "My house is right there so you should get going." I said looking around; noticing the lights in the house was turned off.

"Are you sure? I can walk you to the door, I don't mind." Taehyung said.

"No, I'm fine. Thank you for your company." I said bowing quickly and hurried to the door. Once I got inside, I checked the window next to the door to make sure he was gone. I didn't notice the shadow that casted over me as I checked the window.

"Ahem," I heard behind me and froze. "What are you doing? Why are you checking out the window? Were you with someone this whole time? Are you cheating on me?" Namjoon asked.

"N-n-no, I...I was just..." I said, no knowing what to say.

"You know what happens when you lie to me." Namjoon said as he crept closer to me.

, I thought I'm going to be bruised nad unable to move in the morning.

Hey, sorry for the late update. I had a volleyball camp and I was so sore after from not playing volleyball in awhile. Hope you enjoy this chapter and I was wondering who in BTS should I introduce in the next chapter. Please tell me in the comments!! ^^