Nothing Changes

Back Where It All Started

"It hasn't changed one bit Jjong" Key spoke softly as he walked through the door of a very familiar place. Jonghyun just smiled and held the door open until Key had gone through, following in after the younger.

Their smiles grew wider as their gazes roamed around the shop, the place that held so many memories and the place that had brought them together. It seemed impossible that it was nearly twenty five years ago that they had met in the place they were in now. The day Key had walked in to the small chip shop just outside of town was a day he had been dreading to begin with yet it turned out to be one of the best days of his life although he never would admit that at first.

Jonghyun took hold of the younger boy's hand and intertwined their fingers together, the gold bands surrounding their fingers seated nicely next to each other. The older could never get used to the feeling he would get when he would stare at their wedding rings, twenty years on and he still couldn't quite believe Key had said "Yes" and "I do". The two walked to wait in the queue, smiling as the person behind the counter looked up and beamed them the brightest smile.

"Hey Dad, Hi Daddy, why don't you both sit down and I will bring your usual over to you in a minute" Giwboon smiled at her dads. The two nodded their heads and chose a table near by, watching their daughter with such pride.

After four years of marriage, Jonghyun and Key decided to adopt and after months of form fillings and visits, Kim Giwboon came home with them. Gwiboon had recently just turned seventeen, she was attending college studying media and Journalism, working at the same Chip shop her daddies worked at for many years. Her honey brown hair was tied up in a messy pony tail and her little gold stud in her nose was covered up with a plaster for health and safety reasons.

She was the perfect daughter in their eyes, she worked hard and studied hard, accepted her dad's as her own when they told her about adopting her all them years ago. She was friendly and recently joined the college gymnastics club making her dad's even prouder. The shop still had the same smell it used to have when Jonghyun and Key had worked there, everything felt like it hadn't changed at all.

They felt like it was twenty five years ago and they were just meeting again for the first time. Neither Jonghyun or Key could deny the feelings they were feeling there and then, it was the same kind they felt on the day Key came to start his week's work experience there. Gwiboon has very similar featured to Key with her sharp feline eyes, high cheek bones and bow shaped lips. Her lips were also a little plump like Jonghyun's and she loved to tease Jonghyun so much, the amount of times all three had ended up on the floor tickling each other was insane.

"Here you go, just how you both like it. Also don't stay up for me tonight dad's, I am staying over at Junghee's house for the weekend. Her dad just got her the In The City Box set" Gwiboon said happily, pecking her dad's cheeks.

Both smiled at each other, Key had found it the hardest when Gwiboon had grown up and started school then college but he was so proud of her. Junghee had been her best friend since the first day she had started going to primary school. They got on so well and Junghee's dad's were also very close friends with Jonghyun and Key so they knew Gwiboon was going to be in safe hands.

Onew and Minho had adopted Junghee and Taemin who was a year younger then his sister a few years after Key and Jonghyun had adopted Gwiboon. "Thank you sweetie, as long as your home by Sunday lunch time, we have barely seen you this week and your dad is cooking a special dinner" Jonghyun said and returned the sweet peck on the cheek.

Sunday will be their twenty sixth anniversary since the day they had met and Key always cooks up a beautiful roast dinner to celebrate and remember the day his stupid puppy entered his life. They moved and brought a small apartment close by two years in to their relationship and have remained there ever since. Neither wanted to move as it held all their memories from the day Jonghyun proposed to bringing home Gwiboon and raising her in to the beautiful grown lady she is today.

The girl smiled at her dad's, she would never let them down especially after all they had done for her. "Of course daddy, I wouldn't miss it for the world, could I borrow twenty pounds please until I get paid dad?" Gwiboon asked and fluttered her eyelashes at Jonghyun. That was his biggest weakness and Gwiboon knew Jonghyun would always be the one to give in and could never say no to her. Handing over two ten pound notes, the girl happily thanked her dad before excusing her self as some people walked in to be served.

"Thing's never change do they Kibummie. The shop is the same, our daughter never changes either. Always asking for extra money the pickle" Jonghyun chuckled as he bit into a chip. Key nodded his head, enjoying the food their daughter had brought over to them, Gwiboon has always been the same when it came to borrowing some money. She would always ask Jonghyun first knowing that he would never say no to her and her fluttering eye lashes.

Although she was a good girl and always paid back the money, it made them both laugh how everything just feels the same as it always has been. The only difference is the love they shared for each other has grown stronger over the years and being proud of their daughter seemed to grow bigger with each passing day. Some people still liked to look down their nose and act like they were not a proper family which used to hurt.

Gwiboon never got bullied at school as she screamed that she was proud to have two daddies and that she loved them so very much. At such a young age she knew it was deemed as strange to have two dads but she didn't care. She loved her dads more then anything, they gave her a home and constantly supported and loved her even when she was being a pain or trying to be rebellious.

As the couple ate their food, some well known custmers came in, recognizing Jonghyun and Key straight away. They were well known to the usual group of people that would come in every Friday for a fish supper. Key would never forget the kindness of those people who were welcoming and nice to him when he first started working there.

Jonghyun and Key ate their food and the oldest went up to give his daughter the money, Key nagging Gwinboon to make sure she behaved her self over at Junghee's house. Many times Gwiboon and Junghee have done something silly together when they were a little younger. Jonghyun used to worry when Gwiboon would ask to stay over or have Junghee sleep over at their house. Them two together were a headaches worst nightmare. They even once cut each other's hair making Key freak out and Jonghyun trying to calm his husband down while Gwiboon acted like a bowl cut was fashionable.

"Gosh Jjongie, where has all the time gone. It only feels like yesterday I had finished my first day working there" Key said once they bid their goodbyes and left the shop. It was a warm summer's evening and even though the sun was slowly setting, it was still light and warm about.

The couple walked hand in hand, slowly strolling along the busy streets filled with people coming home from work and children playing around. The puppy like can couldn't help but agree with his husband, it felt so surreal to think they had been together and known each other for nearly twenty six years.

"Yet nothing has changed Jjong, the town is the same, same faces and the shop is the same" Key added as he looked around the busy streets, it was a nice little area. They were pretty close to the beach as well, the people were still as friendly as they had always been.

"Only one thing has changed though Bummie, my love for you has changed as I love you more now then I loved you before. Now that we have the home to our self's for the weekend, what do you say to some fun Kibummie?" Jonghyun added, giving his love a cheesy, goofy grin. After all this time, Key still managed to find him self blushing lightly, slapping the older's arm playfully.

"Yah shut up you old e" Key added, trying to hide his red cheeks but it was no use as Jonghyun cupped his chin. A soft press of plump lips against bow shaped lips ones still sent tingles through their bodies. It was like they were seventeen all over again and feeling what love is for the first time.

"Only saying the truth Bummie, I love you" Jonghyun whispered after he pulled his lips of his husbands. Giving them one last tender kiss, the couple continued to walk home hand in hand, their gold wedding bands reflecting from the sun rays making them shine brightly.

Key wondered how he ended up marrying a silly, ey old puppy sometimes but them a simple press of those lips on his own makes him realise why he said "Yes" all them years ago. It has been difficult and they have had the odd silly fight here and there but Key wouldn't ever swap his lover for anyone else. His daughter and husband meant everything to him and he couldn't imagine his life with out either of them.

The feline boy smiled, he still needed to thank his teacher for sending him to the chip shop for work experience all them years ago. What Key thought was a mistake and the worst thing to ever happen to him turned out to be the best thing and he knew the teacher had been right all along. It was what he needed and if he hadn't gone there for the week then he would of never met his husband or got his baby girl. For the younger boy the worst situation all them years ago had the greatest outcome, he would of never imagined meeting his soul mate in a stinky chip shop. Life is full of surprises and never know when you might meet your loved one.

"I love you too Jjong, even if your an old e" Key muttered the last part quietly but the older heard him. Jonghyun gasped playfully, giving the younger his innocent puppy eyes which he knew wouldn't work because honestly when it came to Key, Jonghyun was still the biggest horn dog in the world.

"It's not my fault you wear those damn skinny jeans that show off your plump bum Kibummie, your just perfect and I can't help it if  you tease me and drive me wild" Jonghyun replied and pecked the younger's cheek.

Key went to say something back but the look in the puppy like man's eyes told him it was no use trying to fight with Jonghyun when it came to this. Once Jonghyun was in the mood then poor Key's bottom, the younger swore the older must of got some strange with his bum. Jonghyun sped up his walking, dragging the younger behind him, he knew Jonghyun would get his way no matter what and Key can't deny he loved the attention still after all these years.

Sighing dramatically, Key caught up with Jonghyun pretending to be annoyed with his , dumb husband but Jonghyun secretly could see straight through the younger's mask. He knew Key wanted it just as much, the playing hard to get even though they were married is what made Jonghyun love his Bummie even more. The couple smiled brightly, they always seemed to feel happier each day, being married had only made them both even happier and glow.

Although Gwiboon gets sympathy from her friends about having really embarrassing and shameful dad's, she has gotten used to it and wouldn't swap them for world, not matter how embarrassing they can be.


A/N Hello lovelies ^^

Thank you to everyone that has subscribed to this story ^^

Some cheesy, fluffy Jongkey family goodness :3

I hope this was worth the wait ><

Comment, Subscribe and enjoy lovelies <333

I will see you all soon ^^ 

P.S SHINee has slayed me with Odd O.O Masterpiece of 2015 :D