FIRST DAY

MY ANSWER IS YOU

" JR oppa .... I - The truth is ........ I - .... .Like ....... You " my heartbeat literally stopped for a second . WHAT DID I JUST SAY ?! I slowly turned to JR . He's smirking . Omg , he's smirking . . I feel like punching him - so hard but he's too precious i just .... im paralyzed .

" Yah Nayeon ah , dont you know ? I like you too , silly . " JR bit his lips . He slowly lean in to me ...

 

* KR-RR-INN-NG-GG-GGG !!! *

The alarm clock that's next to Nayeon's made her fell off from the bed . She struggled herself to get up . Her head hit the table lamp and her leg slid back as she was wearing socks . When she's finally up , she switched off the alarm . She then sat blankly on the floor and bury her face on her pillow .

" Yah , what's that noise ? What happened ?? Why are you on the floor ? " her mum had rushed into Nayeon's room the moment she heard the noise .

" Nothing .. Just ... you know . Dreams ..." eventhough Nayeon was smiling , part of her just wanted to cry out loud and scream . IT WAS JUST A DREAM ! Her mum just shooked her head and shut the door back .

Nayeon grabbed her towel and went into the shower room . When she's done , she put on her school uniform and tied up her hair into a bun . She applied some cherry lipbalm ( her all time favourite ) and stared into herself in the mirror . She smacked her head hard

" aish !! What were you thinking huh ?! Its just a dream . DREAM ! Wake up Nayeon ah ! Are you crazy ? Are you trying to dig your own grave ? You want his fans to kill you ? HUH ?! AH , what a fool . " Nayeon pout her lips and looked down . " Its okay . We're classmates . Atleast we're friends ....... " she forced a smile and went out of her room . She greeted both her parents and her younger sister in the living room and they all had breakfast together .

" Nayeon ah , i'll send you to school today okay ? Since its the first day . " her dad offered and she nod happily . With that , they left the house .

 

/ Outside school /

" Nayeon , take care okay ! Have fun on your first day . Dont create any trouble get it ? " Nayeon's dad said while patting her head . Nayeon nod and thanked her dad and head out of the car . She didnt move until her dad had drive away . When she's walking up the stairs to enter the school , someone was shouting out her name from far . She turned around and saw her two close friends running towards her and ......... BAM . They hugged each other tightly . Nayeon was glad to see them again .

" what the - yah ! How could two of you guys run and hug me like this ? What if i fall ? huh ? * laughs * "

" aye , its okay . He'll catch you . " Nana said while pointing to someone .

Nayeon turned to the direction where Nana was pointing and to her surprised , it was JR . Remembering the dream that she had this morning , feeling embarrassed , she quickly turned back to her friends . She bit her lips and stare at her feet . She sighed . Loud enough that made both of her friends looked at Nayeon , feeling confused .

" OMO ! He's coming .... Ya , Nayeon ah ! He's coming !! Seriously , im not joking " Soyeul said as her eyes open wider . Nayeon started to feel panicked and nervous . She just wanted to walk away . And she did . Unfortunately , she accidentally hit JR's arm and his notebook drop to the floor .  Nayeon didnt look up . She just bent down , picked up the notebook and hand over it to him . She bowed , saying sorry - still not looking at JR and walked away . JR was confused too . He just stared blankly at Nayeon as she walked away . The moment Nayeon entered the school , she ran along the empty hallway heading to the toilet however , she crossed path with Mark . She accidentally bumped into Mark's chest .

" ah ~ Yah ! " Mark exclaimed . Nayeon rubbed her head and glared at Mark before walking away . " what ? Did she just glared at me and walked away ? " her actions made Mark's jaw hang open .

 

/ classroom /

" Cha ! Everyone , how was your holiday ? Did you have fun ? Did you have plenty of rest ? " Mrs.Park , our homeroom class teacher , questioned us and everyone replied her together but with different words . Its a complete chaos . Soyeul and Nana took the chance to use their phone . Nayeon , on the other hand , glared at them and told them to stop using their phone . Soyeul and Nana pout and put their phones away . "OKAY ! SILENCE !! " Mrs Park who finally decided to ask the whole class to shut up . " odd numbers stand on my right , even numbers stand on my left . Im going to rearrange your seats . " the whole class remain seated and whined . " NOW . HURRY UP " with that high tone of hers , everyone scrambled to their feet and do as what's being told . After the whole rearraging thing , guess who is Nayeon sitting next to ? - JR . Crazy isnt it ? And infront of JR is Mark . - double the crazy right ? (  with that , the lesson starts . lets just skip the lesson yeah )

 

/ recess /

" Everyone is dismissed . Nayeon ah ! Please help me carry these books to my office . " Mrs Park ordered . When everyone had left the classroom , she got up from her seat and carried the pile of books on her arms . Just when she's stepping out of the classroom , someone pushed Nayeon , which made her stumble and fell , leaving a scar on her arm .

" opps . sorry . I didnt see you . " she said in a mocking way . Nayeon patiently gathered and arranged the books . She's about to take one more book when one of Sena's friend shoved the books aside using her leg .

" what is it that you're not happy with me ?! Stop it . " Nayeon shouted as she's irritatetd and stood up so she could look straight at Sena too . Sena shoved Nayeon backwards . " what ? huh ? what ? " Sena grabbed Nayeon by her collar

" YAH ! What are you doing ?! "

" Ju-ju-junior oppa .... " shocked was written all over her face . She frantically let go of Nayeon and bit her lips .

JR looked at Nayeon then look at Sena and back to Nayeon . " You ... and you , picked up these books and placed them in Mrs. Park office , get it . " He then grabbed Nayeon by her wrist and dragged her out of the classroom .

 

/ at rooftop garden /

JR climbed up the stairs , still holding Nayeon's hand . When they reached the last storey , JR pushed the door open . It happens to be a garden . Nayeon looked around , still amazed by the place that she never knew existed .

" pretty , isnt it ? "

Nayeon , on the other hand , forget that someone else was here , next to her . So she was a litlle startled by JR's voice . " oh ? ....  oh yeah . Its .... Beautiful . I never knew theres another garden in our school . Besides the main one . "

" Right ? I would always come here when im feeling suffocated . "

" Suffocated ? You ? Why ?  " Nayeon turned to JR . . What did he meant by suffocated ? Him ? Suffocated ? How ? JR smirked . They walked over to a bench and settle down . JR took out an antiseptic from his pocket and hansaplast from his wallet and slowly apply it on Nayeon's arm . Nayeon cant stop winching due to the pain .

" Sorry " JR said .

" Its okay . Thank you , JR . "

" You must be thinking how can i be suffocating when im actually popular in this school , right ? Actually , that is exactly the reason why . Because of my popularity , some fans just wont keep their eyes off of me . And they would fight over about who deserves better . Just like what happened awhile ago . Between you and that girl , right ? " JR teased and look at Nayeon with a smirked along with a wink . Nayeon laughed and punched ( jokingly ) JR's arm .

" What ? That was your theory ? Over that little incident of me and my friend ? HAHAH . Its not like that . And about popular ... isnt Mark the most popular one ? " Nayeon sticked out her tongue to JR . He glared at her

" ah ~ So you're Mark's fan huh ? "

" no . Omg . NO . Never will  be . He dosent have any manners . Seriously . "

" HAHAH . Thats right . He's rude and no manners . But .... if you get to know him better , you might fall for him in a snap . Anyways , you said that that girl was your friend ? Why would your friend treat you like that ? " JR looked directly into Nayeon's eyes . Nayeon , who couldnt lie while looking at someone else's eyes , break the eye contact and look far ahead of her .

" right ? she must have ......... lost her mind .. " Nayeon wanted to pretend to laugh but on the other hand , she wanted to cry . She missed how close they used to be . She missed every single moments they had . Despite the way Sena treated Nayeon , she never thought negatively about Sena . They were once friends after all . This is why she wants to graduate quickly . She hate how she still feel sorry for Sena and stuff . She wouldve apologise to Sena if its her fault . But to think about it .... how is it even her fault ? You cant stop your feelings .....-

" Lets go back to class . We're already late for .... 15 mins . " JR voice literally snapped Nayeon from her thoughts

" WhAT !? 15 mins ??! " Nayeon stood up abruptly

" I was just kidding . Theres still 3 mins left "  JR joked and started dancing around in a teasing way

" yah ! What is this ? Aish , seriously . Stop it . " Nayeon pretended to be angry and walked away . Just then , JR grabbed her hand again

" Nayeon ah , thank you . For treating me like ...... a normal person and not .... you know . " Nayeon grinned and pulled her hands away from JR and walked away . JR , on the other hand , cant help but to smirk . ( HAHAHAHA AGAIN , LETS SKIP THE LESSON )

 

/ after school /

" ya , Nayeon ah . Isit true that you and JR were together during recess time ? uwahh , thats a fast progress . " Nana said

" its not like what you guys think . Just ..... Sena ..... "

" She bothered you again ?! That scar on your arm was caused by her right ?! AISH ! This girl seriously dont know her own limit . Im going to find her ! " Soyeol dashed out of the classroom . Nana and Nayeon chased after her to stop her . Nayeon managed to grab Soyeol by her arm before she could enter Sena's classroom .

" YA ! Get a grip of yourself Soyeol ah ! Dont make a fuss . Im fine anyway . " Nayeon said trying to reassure Soyeol

" Aigoo ! This is  so frustrating ! You're too - " a sudden smirk showed on Soyeol's face " heol . the person im looking for . " Nayeon turned to the direction Soyeol is looking at . Her eyes widened . Soyeol pulled her hands away from Nayeon and shoved Sena backwards . Nana and Nayeon pulled her back again

" YAH ! YOU WRECKED B*** ! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM ? HUH ? WHAT DID NAYEON DID TO YOU THAT YOU'RE SO MEAN TO HER HUH ? LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO HER ARMS . DO YOU WANT ME TO CHOP OFF YOUR ARMS ?! HUH ? YA ANSWER ME ! " more students have gathered and started to take pictures . Nayeon saw the head discipline coming their way so she quickly dragged Soyeol away .

" DO YOU WANNA DI- " before Soyeol completed her sentence , Nana covered . When they're out from the school , Nana and Nayeon let go of Soyeol's arms .  " Do you guys want me to die ? " Soyeol asked while placing her hand on her chest as she's catching her breath .

" no . why would we ? YOU WONT KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT OMG . But ... that was quite a show " Nana hugged Soyeol .

" you must be careful , Soyeol ah . I dont want anything to happen to you . You're aware that the students took pictures and videos of it right ? " Nayeon face is drop  dead worried . Then she heard a car that was honking . She turned around and its her dad . She waved goodbye to her friends and hopped into the car .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay ! Thats all for chapter 1 ! Pretty long huh ? HAHAHAHAH i cant helpt it . While writing it , im like " keep it short and simple okay . " but - you know :( its never easy . This is my first fanfic so please do support me and give advice on how to improve it alrights ? THANK YOU FOR READING I LOVE YOU