1/1

Cat Cafè

"I'm telling you, it looks like you."

Kibum huffs, hand reaching out to pet the black kitty in front of him. He rolls his eyes dramatically, as if the statement which just left Jonghyun's lips is the dumbest thing he's heard the whole year. Which probably isn't far from the truth in Kibum's mind.

"And I'm telling you, it doesn't." 

It's Jonghyun's turn to huff, the action almost as exaggerated as the rolling of Kibum's eyes. He takes in the sight again - black-haired Kibum petting a black cat and staring at the animal dreamily - and raises an eyebrow. "You must be going blind," Jonghyun comments and the image of Kibum with glasses briefly crosses his mind, but then he remembers that if his boyfriend were to wear glasses, he wouldn't be able to admire his almost cat-like eyes, so the image leaves his thoughts as quickly as it entered them. 

Kibum doesn't reply, opting to ignore Jonghyun in favor of basking in the beauty of the pretty animal in front of him. He really thought that he's a cat person, but then he got to know Jonghyun and his annoyingly cute puppy eyes and now he's conflicted. He pouts unintentionally, an action which doesn't go unnoticed by Jonghyun.

"You're pouting again."

"I'm not pouting, I'm scowling in rage." Kibum decides to reply this time, reluctantly standing up and going back to their table after Jinki's annoying and, to be honest, quite obnoxious shouts of 'Come on, Kibum!' got way too unbearable, Jonghyun following behind him like a loyal puppy.

"Look who finally decided to grace us with their presence," Taemin remarks, eyes not leaving his phone screen (something which Minho blames on the free Wi-Fi) as he moves his fingers across the keyboard effortlessly. 

Kibum sits and Jonghyun immediately takes the seat next to him, making sure to sit as close to the younger as possible. Kibum notices it, but doesn't scoot away. The black-haired boy props his elbow on the table and places his chin on his palm, staring at Taemin in a bored manner. "Go shove a brick up your ... oh wait, Jinki's here to do that." 

Taemin rolls his eyes as an unsuccessful attempt to cover up his embarrassment, which is evident by the light shade of pink tinting his ears. He holds in the urge to kick Kibum's shin under the table, knowing very well that it wouldn't end up nice and he'd most likely have to deal with an angry and screaming Kibum in a cat cafè. No one would want that.

A pretty and petite blonde waitress comes up to them, her long black dress contrasting with the cafè's overall atmosphere, but the calming aura around her makes up for her choice of clothing. She balances the two trays almost as effortlessly as Taemin's fingers maneuvre across his phone screen while he texts Jongin. The waitress places their orders in front of them and bows politely before walking back behind the counter.

Kibum picks up his fork and almost drools at the tempting sight of the petit gâteau in front of him. That's when he notices the utterly adorable designs drawn with syrup on their plates, ranging from cats to flowers, all drawn in different colors.

Seriously, can this cafè get any cuter? As if the cats all around them aren't enough.

Kibum takes a bite of his admittingly tiny cake, needing some distraction from the constant feeling of Jonghyun burning holes into his body. He his lips as the dessert's mellow filling invades his senses, not knowing how the action drives Jonghyun insane. The black-haired boy plays with his hair as he decides to quickly eat the vanilla ice cream before it melts and leave the cake for later.

Kibum joins Taemin and Jinki's chat about some new anime, which Jonghyun tunes off. He's too busy staring at the way Kibum's oversized sweater hangs low on his shoulders, revealing those prominent collarbones which seem to drive Jonghyun crazy (just like every part of Kibum's body). The platinum blond haired male sighs and tries to set aside his for a while, instead distracting himself with his strawberry shortcake.

Once he's done with his ice cream, Kibum stands up again and walks around, hands folded behind him as he admires a cat sleeping peacefully on one of the many shelves on the wall. He desperately wants to squeal and   it, but holds his urge in, fingers curling up in delight. 

Jonghyun thinks that Kibum looks much cuter than the cats.

About half an hour passes, filled with multiple squeals on Taemin and Kibum's part because yes, that cat indeed climbed on the poor woman's back, can you stop screaming now? and all the cats running away from Minho, something which made the boy pout in dissatisfaction. 

They're on the second floor and Kibum's playing with a kitten (a sight which Jonghyun took a secret picture of and now it may or may not be his phone wallpaper) when Jinki comes up to him after being away for some time, hands suspiciously hidden behind his back. His angelic smile doesn't seem to angelic anymore.

"W-What is it?" Kibum leaves the cat and backs away further into the wall, Jinki's smirk successfully scaring the out of him because Jinki never smirks

The older grins, hands quickly putting something on Kibum's head before he scurries off to Taemin.

Kibum frowns in confusion, staring at Jinki hiding behind Taemin before he places his hand on his head.

A headband...?

Jonghyun squeals, he actually ing squeals, because good lord Kibum's wearing cat ears.

Kibum stands up and walks to the tiny mirror he knows he saw somewhere around here,  then his mouth turns wide open and before he knows it, red stains his ears and his cheeks. Lee Jinki just put white cat ears on his head.

Kibum turns around to face Taemin and unleash his rage at Jinki, but instead he's met with an excited Jonghyun staying way too close and invading his personal space (as usual). His boyfriend is ing beaming as if he just won the lottery.

"Kibum, Kibum, Kibum!" Jonghyun repeats and hugs Kibum, lifting him up and spinning around. "You look so cute oh my god, so adorable, I can't believe how much this suits you, you're never taking those off!"

Kibum's so taken aback that nothing leaves his lips, despite how much he wants to push Jonghyun away and yell at him, and then at Jinki.

"Put me down, !" Kibum whispers, voice full of fake venom and Jonghyun complies, but doesn't let him go. Kibum reaches to take the headband off, but Jonghyun slaps his hand away and frowns.

"Why are you taking them off?" 

"Because it's embarrassing, you !" 

Kibum can hear Taemin squealing and Jinki snorting, and he's so ready to castrate them. 

"There were a bunch of them hung up on the first floor," Jinki begins to explain, his voice a bit muffled by Taemin's neck. "I'm surprised you guys didn't notice them."

"Don't take them off, Bummie! I told you, you really look like a cat!" 

Kibum pouts and crosses his arms, puffing his cheeks and looking overall adorable with those cat ears.

"No, I dont!"