Chapter 1 - Living With The Demon King

Hey Idiot, I Love You!!

 CHAPTER [1] –  Living with The Demon King. 
 

“Hyukjae!! Bring me my coffee!!” Yelled someone from the dining table while tapping his expansive I-phone . He waited for a few minutes but..there’s no sign of his wife or like his always called him a ‘servant’ .
“Tch..where the heck were that stupid guy” . He muttered under his breath and put his I-phone down on the table and go to the kitchen to search for his
‘servant’ .  
 

“Hey stupid , what are you doing there? Aren’t you heard I called for you? Where’s my coffee?” He looked down at his blonde haired wife who sat down on the floor while munching his favorite snack with phone in his hand and earphone stuck in his ear .
“Hello?! Are you heard me?” The guy-Donghae- who wear a expansive looking clothes stand infront of the blonde guy-Hyukjae-  and snatch his phone away causing the petite male shock and drop his snacks.
Hyukjae glared at him and took his earphone out , “GIVE.ME.BACK.MY.PHONE” He said in dangerously low voice in order to scare the hell out of the larger and taller guy but..Donghae didn’t even budge an inch . Instead of that , the usual arrogant look plastered on his face and smirk a little bit . “You want your phone back?” Asked Donghae with teasing manner and lean a bit towards the blonde guy .
“Give it back you  jerk!! Give it back, give it back!!” Hyukjae trying hard to get his phone back but Donghae keep his hand high above his head so his wife can’t reach it.

 Finally , Hyukjae give up and stop .

     “Ehh?Give up already? Heh..or perhaps..you’re too fat to jump and get your phone back huh?” He teased the shorter guy again until the shorter guy can’t take it anymore.
 “Just-what the hell you want from me!?” He scream as loud as he can but quickly cover his mouth when he saw his mother-in-law walk into the kitchen with frown on her face.
“Whats going in on here hmm?” She asked and look at Donghae and Hyukjae weirdly. “Did you two fighting again?” She asked again and there’s hint of sadness in her voice.
Donghae got panic and quickly put his arm around Hyukjae’s shoulder , bring him closer and kiss the petite guy cheeks.
“See umma? We’re doing fine~ we’re not fighting or what.. Right baby?” He look at Hyukjae with a fake sweet smile on his thin lips. Hyukjae trying hard not to slap the drama king but because of his mother-in-law infront of them , he decided to play along the game .

Hyukjae smile, “Yeah umma , we’re okay hehe see?” hyukjae slap Donghae’s cheeks as a revenge for kissing his precious cheeks without his permission .
' this ' Donghae still forced smile on his face even though he feel like he want to murder someone this moment.
“Okay then..” Seeing those two were doing fine she walk away from the kitchen and leave those two alone.

As soon as she disappear from their sight ,Hyukjae quickly push the taller guy away and wipe his cheek where Donghae kissed earlier with the back of his palm as if Donghae's lips is a something that very disgusting 
“Eww..i might got an infection from that stinky fish lips..yuck!”He muttered but loud enough for Donghae’s ear to hear .
“You said im stinky fish!? “ Donghae could feel he is about to explode .
Hyukjae snorted, “Am I wrong?”


‘this really challenged my patience’ . Donghae grab hyukjae’s thin arms and bring him closer ,
he whisper near hyukjae’s right ear , “ You’re really getting on my nerves. If you said another word , I won’t hold back anymore“ that dangerously low voice somehow send chills down to hyukjae’s spine.
Hyukjae gulp nervously but he keep his cool and push Donghae’s head away .
“Heh , you think im afraid of you?!You’re nothing but a mere anchovy for me!” He stuck his tongue out and skipped to get away from the fish who is about to explode any second..




 

 



 


Im sorry if its boring and short.. :( because it's my first time writing FF hehehe :P
I hope you like it :3 .
If you do like it , please subscibe and comment !! It'll make my day kkk :P.
Hope you guys have a 
NICE  day :D.
And.. aha~ English is not my first langguage.. sorry if there's any grammar mistakes :D .


                                                                                      Sincerely: 
                                                                                                     
[ - snowy_midnight -]