Final

Sleeping Beauty

Kim Kibum always played the ‘umma’ role towards his menbers. Therefore, when they woke up late when they’re having schedule that day, he’s going to wake them up. Waking up magnae Taemin was easy, unlike their older hyung, Onew, plus Minho, who always be the last one to woke up. Speaking of which, Key didn’t see Jonghyun wake up yet.

That was unusual, because Jonghyun always wake up by himself. He didn’t need someone to wake him, yet he always the one be to wake four of them if he wake up early.

Walk through Jonghyun’s bedroom, Key firstly knocked the door, not to be rude, before he call Jonghyun from outside. Heard no reply, he enter the unlocked room, finding peacefully sleeping ‘Prince’ Jonghyun under his blanket.

“Jjong,” he poked the puppy looking man’s cheek. No answer.

“Jjong, wake up. We having a schedule today,” Key shaking the man’s body. No respond.

“Jjong, wake up! We have to hurry. Others are dressing already,”

Minutes getting strange because Jonghyun didn’t even move for inch.

“Kim Jonghyun! Wake up now or I’m gonna tickles you,”

“Jjong, come on! Are you sick or what? Huh, you’re not in fever, so wake up now!”

“Jjong!” Key almost yelled at the ears but still Jonghyun didn’t open his eyes.

Then, Key thought about something horror. He run to living room.

“Onew hyung!”

“What?” reply Lee Jinki without even looking. His eyes fix on mirror where he set up his hair style.

“Jjong didn’t wake up,”

“Why he didn’t wake up? We’re going to be late, y’know,”

“I tried to wake him but he didn’t respond to me at all,”

“Why would he do that? Trying to get more sleep than me?” Onew walked towards the room. He sat next to Jonghyun on the bed and began to call him, as sweet and gentle like he always be.

Receive no respond, Onew move closer and whisper to the ear, which annoying to Key because he heard Onew’s sweet whispers.

“You’re too gentle hyung, he’s not going to wake up if you keep doing that. We have to use some violent,” Key pick the blanket and throw it away, reveal Jonghyun’s body.

Then there’s come their youngest members Minho and Taemin.

“Why you guys are still here, hyung? Our car going to arrive any minutes. We should be waiting outside now,”

“Can you see we’re trying to wake Jjong right now,”’’

“Oh. Why didn’t he wake up yet?”

“Why should I know? Now if you don’t want to be late lets helping me wake him up,”

“Okay~” as usual the happy-go-lucky Lee Taemin skipping to the bed and sat next to his hyung.

“Jjongie-hyung~ wake up now,” the maknae blow to Jonghyun’s face. But same situation happened as before.

Finally when its Minho’s turn to waking Jonghyun, he really tickles the small man … but Jonghyun seem not going to wake up that morning.

The other members now is getting worried, not because they’re going to be late but their precious Jonghyun is not going to wake up.

“Should we call ambulance?” Onew asked bluntly.

“Why should we? He’s not sick. I’ve checked him earlier,” answered Key.

“He’s still breathing right?” Minho pushed Taemin when the magnae asked a question like that.

Argument and argument followed but Jonghyun still sleep soundly on the bed, not even move although his noisier members surround his bed.

“Oh! Look at that,” all members look to the desk where Taemin pointed to.

“What is that?” everybody look at some suspicious bottle.

Onew pick one of the bottle to look closer.

“It’s perfume. Roses smell,”

“And scented candles too,”

“Omo! Is he was cursed by this roses?” asked Taemin.

“What?”

“Y’know, like Sleeping Beauty,”

“Sleeping Beauty fall into deep sleep by pricked her finger, you idiot! Not by smelling some roses perfume,”

“Still, they’re roses’ cursed,” Minho answer.

“You’re daydreaming, Choi Minho. Like he’s gonna wake if you kiss him. Err… to broke the curse, what I mean,”

“That’s it! Kiss him!” said Onew.

SHINee members looked each other.

“What.. who are you telling to kiss him?” asked Minho.

“Nobody. I just thought that that’s the way to wake Jonghyun,”

“Sleeping Beauty woke when she was kissed by her true love. Are we gonna randomly kiss him?” said Taemin.

“Is there one of us is Jonghyun’s true love?”

The room is getting hot, suddenly, by jealousy of the members.

“I guess, to be fair, everyone is gonna give a try,” said Onew.

“Who’s going first?” Key asked.

“That would be me,” reply the leader.

“You never kissed Jonghyun before, hyung,” said Minho.

“Oh! First kiss?” asked Taemin.

“Everybody please don’t look at us, not even a glare. Turn away!” told Onew.

The members obey their leader and just turned away.

Onew’s face heat up when he lean closer to Jonghyun. Then he plant a soft kiss on Jonghyun’s lips, thinking that if Jonghyun wake up right now, he’s going to claim Jonghyun’ll be his later. Sadly, Jonghyun is not wake up.

“Key, your turn,”

“Oh! You’re finish. I cant believe I’m going to do this,” said Key as he move closer. Acted like he was in Zorro before, Key ‘manly’ kissed Jonghyun, like Romeo kissed his Juliet. But he yelled frustrated when Jonghyun not wake up.

When its Minho’s turn, he’s already kneeling beside the bed.

“Usually the princess is giving a kiss to her frog prince, but this situation is turned upside down,” he said.

“What? You’re thinking that Jonghyun is your princess right now? Just kiss already. This not going to take an hour to finish,”

Before Minho reach to Jonghyun’s lips, he whisper a soft, “Wake up, hyung,” to the ear and landed his own lips to Jonghyun’s. They’ve kissed a few time before, but Minho still blushed.

Waiting Jonghyun to wake up any second, Minho stare to his hyung’s face but the latter didn’t wake up. Just a breath softly blew.

Passed the turn to Taemin, the ‘fairy prince’ smile brightly as he waiting for his turn. Look at his failed hyungs, he believe he’s going the one success.

So the ‘kid’ playfully kissed Jonghyun, like a light peck on his lips. And because of that…

 

Jonghyun still didn’t wake up.

 

But that was a minute before Jonghyun sneezed. That’s mean he’s awake.

“Finally!” exclaimed Key and Taemin together.

“What are you guys doing here?” asked Jonghyun.

“We trying to wake you up. I called you but you not respond. So I gather them here,”

“Oh, that because I was sleep late last night. Actually I slept this morning. My imsonia was worst last night,”

“Not because of these roses perfume?”

“What’s with the roses perfume?”

“We thought that you was cursed by these roses, like Sleeping Beauty,”

“That’s silly, who’s going curse me? Everyone love me,”

“Then why you didn’t wake up when I call you?”

“I told you, I was so sleepy to wake up,”

“You did it on purpose, don’t you hyung? Because you want us to kiss you,”

“What? You guys kissed me? Everyone kissed me? So everyone love me!”

“Shut up Jjong! Hurry up to get ready, we’re gonna be late if we’re stay like this,” leader Onew said.

“So hyung didn’t woke up by my kiss?” asked Taemin.

“Silly! He didn’t!”

 

 

 

THE END

 

This is was I thought, originally my imagination, things I wish happen ^^

Is this okay? XD

So subscribe and comment if you like! :)

Would you like to visit me at https://www.tumblr.com/blog/ladyjulliette?

 

 

***

sorry of any typos and grammar mistakes.