Final

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your pov

Today is just another lazy Saturday, so here I am, laying lazily on my bed. There is nothing for me to do today. I'm not used to not having any activities on weekends because I would really spent my free times that I had going out with someone who used to be my boyfriend since both of us would be very busy during weekdays. But today, at least for now, I haven't receive any calls inviting me to go out. So I guess this is the life of a single girl.

It has been 2 weeks since I broke up with my boyfriend, the maknae of Bts, Jeon Jungkook. Oops, I mean ex boyfriend. My heart hurts just by remembering him. We were together for 2 years and half, so there were just too many memories. Bitter and sweet. We were perfect, until the day he decided to break my heart. 

Flashback ;

Author's pov

As you know, Bts is having their free day today. They have been very busy because of their comeback. But finally, they can rest for a day today. You are really excited to meet Bts, especially your boyfriend Jungkook, at their dorm. You decided to make a surprise by not telling them that you're coming over. You're getting ready to meet them. You wear a long sleeve black t-shirt, a black skinny jeans and a pair of black vans. You know how much Jungkook loves to see you in full black dressed. "You look extremely beautiful" he said. 

"Where are you going sweetie?" your mom suddenly asks you when you're walking towards the exit door of your house. 
"Going to meet my baby and oppas mom!" you answer.
"Oh no wonder you look so happy. Okay, take care!" your mom tells you.
"Will do, bye mom, I love you!" you say while kissing your mom's cheeks. Your mother is just smiling and shaking her head. "I can see the boy is really making my daughter happy." your mother talks alone.

Duration to Bts' dorm would take 15 minutes walk from your house. So you're just walking to their dorm. 

On your way to the boys' dorm, you decided to drop by at a supermarket to buy something for the boys. "Pizza and snacks would be nice" you think. 

After you have bought everything, you walk straightly to the boys' dorm. You're so excited and nervous at the same time, since it has been a while since the last time you met them. You watch them on tv, they look extremely handsome now, especially Jungkook. Of course, Jungkook is your boyfriend after all. You're close too with your boyfriend's members, since most of the times you meet Jungkook, his hyungs would also be there too. 

Walking and thinking, you're finally in front of the building. You get into the lift and pressed the level button. 

Now, you're in front of their dorm. You excitedly knock the door. 

Taehyung's pov

It is a free day for us today, so all of us really want to let our body relax. Yoongi, Jin and Hoseok hyung is just sleeping in their room, and me, Jimin and Namjoon hyung are just watching the television. Oh, Jungkookie. He's just doing... something in his room. Probably making the biggest mistake he have ever done. Whatever.

When we are watching the tv, suddenly there's a sound of someone's knocking our main door. Wow this is kind of weird since no one would ever come to our dorm like suddenly, they have to tell us first. Even our manager hyung. 

"Did any of you invite someone here?" I asked both Namjoon hyung and Jimin. "Nope, did you Jimin?" Namjoon hyung said. "Me? Of course no. I don't have any friends except you guys though." Jimin answered while acting like he's crying. Lol Jimin lol. "Okay.. why don't you just check who's coming. Dont make the person wait." Namjoon hyung said to me. But.. we are afraid if someone that we are hoping to not come is the one who is knocking the door. It's.. Y/N. Jungkook's girlfriend. I quickly said "but what if Y/N is the one who's coming? We don't want her to see Jungkook with other chick, don't we?" "that's impossible.. Y/N would always tell us if she's coming over. Never mind, just go check." Jimin said. Fine then. 

I open the door, just to be greeted by a beautiful girl.. but heol! It's Y/N! What do I do now? She looks so excited oh god what do I do? She can't come in, nope just no! 

"Ehem, excuse me, Tae oppa?" 

She's waving both of her cute small hands in front of my face. Oh, I was spacing out. 

"Yes, Y/N? Did you say anything?"

"Um, I said may I come in? You look a bit weird oppa. I mean yes you're always weird but is there anything that's bothering you? Are you not happy to see me?" and with that, she's pouting. Oh no no no I can't resist her aegyo! 

"Oh sorry, no Y/N.. of course I am happy to see you!"

"Then may I come in?" 

NO. I want to say that but.. I can't, that word might break our friendship since Y/N is such a sensitive person. She might thinks I hate her. 

Your pov

Oh my god just what's wrong with Tae oppa today! I've been asking him can I come in a few times already and he would be just spacing out. Annoyed, I decided to just come in. 

"NO!" he suddenly blurted out. 

"What the heck? Why is that oppa?" okay I'm starting to get mad already. 

"We- we um no our dorm is such a mess right now!" he said. 

"Oh okay.. like I'm not used to that. Haha. I'm totally fine oppa" I said while giving him a smile. And yeah I'm looking at him signaling him to move away, for me to come in. But he won't! Not just that, he even calls Namjoon and Jimin oppa! 

I can hear shouts from their living room like "whyyy can't you just handle the guest by yourself, you're not a baby anymore Kim Taehyung!" I smile hearing that. Tae oppa suddenly said "OH MY GOD CAN BOTH OF YOU JUST PLEASE COME HERE, Y/N IS FREAKING HERE!" with that both of them quickly come to the door. Wow. What is that suppose to mean? They're just too happy or.. 

"Hey Y/N! Oh uh long time no see! How are you sweetie?" Jimin oppa said. He's always been a sweet and flirty type. Haha. 

"Hii Jimin oppa! Yeap yeap, I'm fine!" I answered with a big smile. But yeah.. why is he asking me how am I here.. can't we just talk inside.. 

"What are you doing here Y/N? Don't get me wrong but yeah you didn't tell us that you wanna come over" Namjoon oppa said.

"That's my aim! Hehe I just wanna make a surprise so I decided not to tell you guys. Why don't you guys just let me in and let's talk inside shall we? I'm tired of standing here already. Plus I bring pizza and snacks for you guys ~!" I said happily. 

But.. they're just standing there saying nothing. I raise my eyebrow and that makes Jimin oppa said "oh oh, that's great! Why don't we eat here? That would be nice right?" what the heck? Is he out of his mind? 

I'm waiting for the other two boys to say anything, or should I say, say something about Jimin oppa's crazy idea. 

But..

"Yeah! I agree! It would be awesome!" Namjoon oppa said, followed by Taehyung oppa who said "yes, interesting! Nice idea Jimin!" wow they're definitely weird and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter