Honey, I'm Home

Home Sweet Home?

Daehyun felt like garbage. His body was aching, his throat was on fire and his head felt like Himchan was using it for a drum. All he wanted to do was get home, drink some tea and sleep until next month but nooooo, tonight they were having guests over, so no sleepytime for him in the near future. Before he could even think about resting, he needed to make sure there were enough snacks in the house before the company arrived. On top of having to deal with Himchan's mischief while he was feeling defenseless, no doubt Zelo would be with them thus bumping Jungup's energy level up to a 25.

As Daehyun entered through the front door, he noticed Youngjae was already home and had apparently done the shopping (bless his heart). He shuffled into the kitchen where he found Youngjae arranging crackers decoratively on a tray.

Before Youngjae could say anything, Daehyun went over and wrapped his arms around his husband's waist and rested his chin on Youngjae's shoulder.

"I don't feel good," Daehyun said as he absorbed some of Youngjae's warmth, trying to rid himself of the chills running through his body.

"I got that impression when we spoke on the phone a little while ago. That's why I asked Himchan if it was alright if we rescheduled and hinted that it might be nice if Jungup slept over at their house," Youngjae said after he turned in Daehyun's arms so he could properly hug the other man.

"So we have the house to ourselves tonight? I can do all those naughty things to you that you enjoy so much?" Daehyun purred, but the moment was ruined when he was struck by a coughing fit.

"Next time. Tonight, you need rest and lots of medicine. You're running a very high fever. I should probably call a doctor," Youngjae said as he held his palm to Daehyun's forehead. "Awwww sweetheart!" Youngjae said as he removed his hand and gave Daehyun's feverish forehead a kiss. "Go hop into bed and I'll-" "Join me?" Daehyun interrupted eagerly. "Make you some tea." Youngjae finished, shaking his head at his persistent love.

Daehyun pouted like a child being denied a treat. He was just about to make his way to the bedroom when he heard "APPA!" and the sound of running feet. Daehyun closed his eyes and braced for the impending impact, when nothing happened he peeked his eyes open to see his young son with arms and legs flailing uselessly in the air as Youngjae kept a firm hold on his squirming body.

"Appa isn't feeling good, so no tackling him tonight," Yongjae explained before he let their son's feet touch the floor again.

Jungup scrutinized his father from head to toe without saying a word then gently gave him a hug. After he released his Appa from the hug, he immediately launched into a rapid fire description of a new video game Zelo had gotten for his birthday and how Jungup was going to kick his friend's when they played together later that night. There was going to be no mercy showed towards the younger boy.

Daehyun only caught bits and pieces of what was being said because his head was still spinning from the fever. Youngjae shooed him towards the bedroom while he distracted Jungup with the snacks he'd set out earlier and now needed to put away.

Once he reached the bedroom, he flopped onto the bed not bothering to change or even get under the covers before he was dozing off.

He never stirred as Youngjae made him more comfortable for bed and covered him up snugly under the blankets.

Daehyun did hear when Himchan felt it was necessary to poke his head into the room and talk to Youngjae about the hot doctor Byun who was covering while doctor Zhang was away on his honeymoon. Himchan felt the need to share his thoughts on how if Daehyun and Dr. Byun were to have a wild fling together and make a baby, that baby would be the cutest ever, next to Zelo. Youngjae made confused hums of agreement as he tried to hush Himchan's ramblings and get him out of the bedroom so Daehyun wouldn't be disturbed.

In his sleep, Daehyun pursed his lips in a pout. He'd never want anyone other than his Youngjae! You can't do better than perfect.

During the night, Youngjae woke Daehyun up to give him some cold medicine and broth, after which Daehyun pulled his husband into bed with him 'for added warmth'. Youngjae half expected something like that to happen, given Daehyun's love of cuddling even when he wasn't sick, so he didn't bother to protest. Jongup was sleeping over at Zelo's house and he'd finished all the other housework that needed to get done while he listened to Himchan rattle on about how he and Gukkie were trying for a sibling for Zelo. Himchan enjoyed sharing WAY too much of the when, where and how's for Youngjae's peace of mind and he could never look at his friend's dining table without cringing now! No wonder Zelo has been spending so much time at their house.

As soon as Daehyun had maneuvered Yongjae into proper cuddle position (basically spooning with Daehyun's chin on Youngjae's shoulder), the latter was soon snoring away. Youngjae wasn't sleepy yet but the combined warmth of Daehyun pressed against his back and his husband's steady snores, Youngjae soon found himself joining his beloved in dreamland.

As the morning sun chased away the darkness, Daehyun was roused from his fanciful dream, in which he and Youngjae were time traveling bounty hunters, to find himself with a face full of Youngjae's hair. The younger had rolled over while they slept and now Youngjae was sleeping on Daehyun's shoulder, still firmly wrapped up in each others arm's. Daehyun smiled at the precious sight of his husband while he slept. Youngjae's lips were parted allowing soft snores to escape every once and a while, but his brow was furrowed in thought. Daehyun used his hand that had been wrapped around Youngjae's shoulder to flatten out some of the untamed hair of his sleeping mate. After his hair was sufficiently tidied (not really), Daehyun turned his attention to distracting Youngjae from whatever dream was making him have a crinkled forehead.

First, Daehyun tried smoothing out the creases with his fingertips and when that didn't work he tried kisses. After his third attempt to kiss away the wrinkles, Daehyun pulls back to see that Youngjae was now awake, too.

Daehyun thought his husband was so beautiful he forgot to breathe for a moment.

"Good morning, my love!" Daehyun said as he gave Youngjae a lingering kiss.

Youngjae blinks back at him sleepily. "Morning," He mumbles as he tries to burrow further under the blankets. "Are you feeling better this morning?" His muffled voice from under the blankets asked.

"Yes! Thanks to the tender loving care I received from my husband!" Daehyun chuckled softly as he tried to unbury Youngjae's face.

"That great because I think I'm sick now!" Youngjae whined as Daehyun pulled the covers off his face.

"I know just the thing to make you feel better!" Daehyun said in a voice far to cheery for the younger man's liking.

"If you say '', I will punch you in the face!" Youngjae grumbled only to be met with Daehyun's cutest pout. "Are you kidding me right now? I feel like-" Youngjea's words were cut off by a quick kiss from Daehyun.

"I'm serious! I will hit you!" Youngjae scowled up at a smiling Daehyun.

Daehyun leans down for another kiss, this one longer and with a little more persuasion in it.

"Fine! But you're going to bring me tea and soup if your miracle cure doesn't work!' Youngjae whispers as he tangles his fingers in Daehyun's hair.

"Whatever you want, my princess!" Dahyun conceded.

"PRINCESS! Nope! No love for you! Just go make me tea!" Youngjae complained as he shoved Daehyun out of bed.

"Mmmph!" Daehyun grumbled before he got up and brushed off his backside. "Would you like honey in your tea?"

"Yes, please!' Youngjae replied as he rolled over to hide the smile that was stealing across his lips. Five more minutes and he'd sneak out into the kitchen to surprise his Dae and let him know he wasn't really mad about the 'Princess' thing. After all, they had the house to themselves! Maybe it wouldn't be all that terrible to give Jungup a sibling. Youngjae snickered to himself at his idea. Then Himchan and Gukkie's baby would have a playmate.

Youngjae rolled out of bed, all thoughts of sleep were gone as he headed to take a quick shower. 'Might as well not have puppy breathe and bed head when trying to seduce your husband, right?'

As he strolled into the kitchen wearing only a navy blue bath robe, Youngjae found Daehyun busily making breakfast and putting everything on a tray. He propped a hip on the counter allowing the loosely belted robe to gap slightly before grabbing a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice. "Mmmm....looks good." Youngjae practically purred.

Daehyun's jaw dropped and he froze with a slice of French Toast balanced on the spatula. It took only a second for his brain to catch up with what he was seeing. He gently placed the food he was cooking back in the pan, turned off the stove and turned to Youngjae who was casually sipping his juice while tracing a water droplet as it slid down his chest between the lapels of the robe.

"Yes and it's all yours." Daehyun growled before he grabbed Youngjae by the hips and placed him on the counter, sliding his hands slowly up Youngjae's thighs as he stood between the younger's knees.

Youngjae sipped at his juice seemingly unaffected by what Daehyun was doing if you didn't notice the wicked twinkle in his eyes.

"Good, 'cause I'm very hungry this morning," Youngjae said as he put down his juice and wrapped his hands around Daehyun's neck, pulling him down for a proper 'Good morning' kiss.

Daehyun had one question before things got started getting interesting. "So when is Guppie coming home?"

"Later. Much, much later." Youngjae chuckled.

"Good, 'cause this may take a while." Daehyun said before he leaned in to nibble on Youngjae's lower lip.


A/N: Hope you enjoyed and weren't too disappointed!!! ^_^ Don't forget to leave me a comment and let me know what you thought!! I don't own the image, just the story is my gift to you, unless you didn't like it then, sorry no refunds or exchanges!  (Just kidding!) Have an awesome day. :D