pooooooo

Candy's Mama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The 21 years old lies on his stomach on his bed while stared at the little puppy sleeping after his eyes. He pet the white furred puppy and poked the leather necklace written "Candy's TH" on its neck. His Lips pouted.

"He only misses you. After weeks he only misses you?!" he muttered.

Sehun glanced to his right. Where his phone sit there calmly without any sign of new messages or call or eugh. He whined for the nth time after he read Tao's meipai update today. Where he only posted photo slide of Candy with caption "I miss you."

"He only misses Candy. Not her other papa." Sehun sulked beside Chanyeol when they had their dinner.

"Oh c'mon, Sehun'ah. He must be missed you too but you know he couldn't post you pictures so he just posted Candy's."

"But I am Candy's other papa."

"You mean her Mama." Baekhyun said across the table. Laughing at his face.

"I'm not a woman so I am not her mama." The youngest pouted. "Whatever I'm going to bed."

Sehun sighed again after found no sign of Tao send him a message. He put his phone on the nightstand and pulled Candy up and put the puppy above his tummy. The puppy moved around a little before drifted back to sleep.

Minutes passed and Sehun started to falls asleep.

***

"Mama.. Mama wake up."

Sehun whined and rolled to the right side. Pulling his blanket to cover all of his body. He really didn't want to wake up. Beside, there wasn't any schedule for today. And the practice was going to start at 2 p.m.

"Mama..."

In his hazy mind, he heard a whined in his ear. Like a girls voice whined helplessly on his hear. It's funny when there was a girl's voice when he lived in a house filled with 10 guys. Well.. actually 11 but, since Tao left for his treatment there were only him, his bandmates, and manager hyung.

"Mama please.. I'm hungry."

'What? Mama? Who's mama? Don't say that this voice calling me Mama?'

Slowly, unsurely, Sehun pulled the blanket down and peeked. He blinked, trying to get a better look to his surrounding. He found a little girl sitting on his stomach-now he knows  why couldn't he breath properly. A little girl with long light blonde hair-nearly white- and she stared at him with a deep frown.

"Who are you?"

"Candy!"

"Huh?"

Sehun blinked again. Trying to process the information in his still hazy mind.

"Candy?.. Um?" He stared at the little girl. "WHAT??!!!" He got up abruptly. Nearly made the little girl falling from his bed. But the little girl managed to stayed on bed.

"W-w-w-what do you mean?? Ya! Who are you and.." Sehun looked at the girl from his light colored hair to her toes. "Why don't you have any clothes on?!" He screamed. He pulled himself to the corner of bed.

"Mama I'm Candy..." she whined again. Crawled up to his side.

"S-stop right there!" Sehun warned. And the little girl stared at him with wide dark orbs. Then Sehun eyes met a shiny leather on the little girl's neck. Candy's TH.

"No.. It can't be. Candy.. Candy can't be turned into human. No no no!"

And then everything he saw is dark.

****

"Uncle, will Mama be okay?"

Sehun brought his palm to rubs at his eyes. He felt his head hurt and he tried to massages his temple a little.

"Ah, he is awake."

Sehun opened his eyes and found Kyungsoo and Yixing beside him. "What happened?" he asked groggily.

"Candy said you freaked out after you saw her and fainted." Yixing explained.

"What.. Candy? Ain't I dreaming?"

"No Sehunnie.. She is.. well I can't believe it too but she does turn into human." Kyungsoo said.

"B-but.. Is that even possible?"

"I'm not sure."

Just before Sehun could open his mouth to ask more questions, the door of his shared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter