Almightypoodle!

SHINEEMON!!

Taemin was waiting for jonghyung when ZAP* "GOCHA" .."owww"said Taemin rubbing his arm,"MUHAHAHA DR.PORKCHOP STIKES AGAIN!! ". Taemin turned around looking puzzled "wat the??....okkayyy". He sat down on a big rock . Out popped up almightypoodle his shoe ! Taemin picked him up and said "how are you little guy" but what Taemin didnt know was almightypoodle was not a dog or a fox he was one of the strongest pokemon ever found. Jonghyung came running "Taemin no dont go too close"!!  "Well why not",said Taemin patting almighty poodles head. "He is so harmless" PSSSS * "AHH EWWW DID HE JUST PEE ON ME !! WHY U LITTLE **. "ah ah ah none of that ..", jonghyung said holding in his laughter but busts out "told you so Taemin but no u dont listen to me..so HAHA THATS WHAT YOU GET!!" *STICKS OUT TONGUE. "you be quite Jonghyung",looking at him with a dirty look up in his face. " ok so what do we do now Taemin". "i think i might know",he says  giving almighty poodle an evil glare. As Taemin goes closer to the pookemon.. HE GRABS HIM. Well i should say he trys to grab him but when almighty poodle jumps out of the way, instaed of catching him Taemin falls straight on his face! MUHAHAHA IM SO MEAN ..anyway back to the story.  "Taemin this pokemon is very fast, it seems harmless at first but really is very dangerous", Jonghyung reaches down to help Taemin. "So how can we catch it" Taemin says with a curious look. Up in the tree was almighty poodle giving a smirk like he was saying MUHAHAHA U WILL NEVER GET ME. From there taemin was determined to catch him. "CHOIMANDER I CHOSE YOU" Taemin looked at almighty poodle with his eyes staight at him like he was saying YOUR MINE!! HEH HEH HEH. Jong was looking at taemin like he was crazy but instaed he just sat there waiting for the kaos to begin. "CHOIMANDER USE FLAMING CHARISMA!!", Taemin yelled. Almighty poodle fell on the floor and Taemin put him im one of his pokeballs. Jonghyungs face was spaeking for it self he was speachless he bowed to Taemin. *CLAP *CLAP *CLAP "good job..well done", he finally said. "Lets go and show Dr.Onew what you found". Taemins face lit up and he grinned the whole way.



ok guys tell me wat u thought of my first chapter is it any good i might add more characters hows that discuss i will take the best i deas into the story !! xD
gamsa


NATSUMIBLU