no, it's not humpday, Jackson

Opposite Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-    -    -    -    -    -    -





 

“So guess what day it is?!”

 

Bambam bounces over to the group sitting in the cafeteria, practically throwing his tray on the table and making his milk carton fall off and land on Youngjae’s tray.  Youngjae just rolls his eyes and puts the milk back on the hyper boy’s tray.  Bambam keeps bouncing as he sits down, his face like that of an over-excited puppy as he looks at the other five boys surrounding him.  Instead of acknowledging him, they all grab their drinks off of the shaking table and go back to their previous conversations as if nothing happened.

 

“Aww c’mon, guys~” Bambam pouts.  Even Yugyeom isn’t paying attention to him.  This is unfair.

 

“C’mon, guess what day it is?!”

 

“...”

 

“Hey!”

 

“...”

 

“Guess.  What.  Day.  It.  Is!”

 

“Hump-DAAAAAAYYYYY!”

 

“Jackson, why are you like this...”

 

Said boy sits down next to Mark with his own food tray, also looking like an overexcited puppy at having answered Bambam’s question correctly.  He throws an arm over Mark’s shoulder and looks at the other’s face expectantly, waiting for recognition.  Or a treat from his master.  

 

And Mark does the latter by picking up one of his fries and feeding it to Jackson, the boy’s invisible tail wagging a mile a minute.

 

“No no no, it’s not humpday–”

 

“Yes it is, it's Wednesday.”

 

“Shut up Jinyoung.”

 

“I’m just stating facts, Bambam–”

 

“IT’S OPPOSITE DAY!!” Bambam finally shouts, probably more aggressive than he meant to when afterwards he repeats it at a more normal volume.

 

“If it’s opposite day, then wouldn’t you say that it’s not opposite day?”

 

“Jinyoung, I swear to God–”

 

“Oh, please don’t do that, God’s a nice person–”

 

“SO SINCE IT’S OPPOSITE DAY,” Bambam interrupts again, smoke curling out of his ears at this point, “that means that Jinyoung has to be nice to me for the rest of day.”

 

“Then it also means that you can’t sing any of SNSD’s songs because you aren’t Taeyeon’s number one fanboy.”

 

“Then you can’t hang out with Jaebum because you two are not best friends!”

 

“Then you can’t eat your lunch because you hate food,” Jaebum joins in, reaching over and taking away Bambam’s plate before the younger can stop him.

 

“H-Hyung...”

 

“Shush, you only ‘hyung’ me when you want something.  And since it’s opposite day you can’t do that.”

 

“Also,” Youngjae starts while grabbing Bambam’s milk, “you have to give me your banana milk because you would never let me have it before.”

 

“And you have to call me WANG KONG!”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter