[final]

Talk to me instead
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung had a bag of popcorn in his left hand, a cup of coffee in his right, and plans to watch a movie in his mind. He was heading down the hall now, in fact, shuffling towards his room. His slippers were making quite a bit of noise on the carpet, so much that he almost didn’t hear his only dongsaeng whisper his name.


“Hmm?” Taehyung hummed. He turned around, expecting Jungkook to be standing behind him. He frowned when he saw nothing, began looking around for where the hell the voice could have come from. It wasn’t until he looked to the right that he realized he was standing right next to Jungkook’s room. He tucked his bag of popcorn under his arm and opened the door, poking his head inside. “Jungkook? Did you say my name?”


Jungkook was on his bed, leaning back against his pillows. He had his knees raised, feet planted near his , a teddy bear in his lap. He was playing with its arms, and his mouth was open, like he was going to say something. Jungkook looked at Taehyung, and his eyes widened. He sat up quickly, grabbing the teddy bear and hiding it behind his back. “Wh-what?”
 

“Did you say my name?” Taehyung repeated. His cup of coffee was kind of burning his hand, but he was a little more concerned about Jungkook and his little brown teddy bear than his burning hand.

“No,” Jungkook said softly, lowering his eyes. He looked really shy in that moment, and Taehyung wondered why.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter