Sequel

Happy

"Hello Earthlings, V is back! And this time, I have a special guest with me today!"

The man was sitting in front of the camera, next to him another body with a box covering the head. In front of the box was a picture of  Bug's Bunny, giving the viewers a clear guess as to who it was.

"Can you guess who it is?" Taehyung asked playfully, poking the side of the box up to the point where the man underneath almost fell out of his chair. A loud laugh was heard as the mystery person slapped his boyfriend's shoulder.

"Alright, alright." Taehyung said as his laugh died down, placing his hands on either side of the box. "You guys ready? 3...2....1!" The box was finally taken off of the mystery man's head, revealing a mob of fluffy black hair a round eyes. 

Meanwhile, Taehyung managed to pull off the box with so much force, he accidently let go of it and the box managed to hit his head before rolling onto the floor. The clumsy act made Jungkook's round eyes turn into crescent moons and his lips curve up into a big smile, showing off his bunny teeth.

"You ok hyung?" He asked in between laughs. Taehyung only pouted and pretended to sulk.

"Don't laugh at me, that hurt." He whined, giving Jungkook his best case of puppy eyes, to which the younger only laughed more. "Meanie. Anyways," Taehyung turned back to the camera. "Yes, you guys guessed it! Meet my wonderful Toki!" The alien boy clapped an gestured to his boyfriend.

"Hello everyone I'm Jungkook, or Toki in this case." Jungkook said a bit awkwardly, causing his boyfriend to coo and wrap his arms around either side of his head.

"He's a bit shy and awkward, but don't worry, he'll get used to it." Taehyung said, planting a kiss on the crown of the younger's head before letting go, leaving a pink Kookie in his chair.

"So, since I have a very special person with me today, it means that today is also very special! And because today is a very special day, we're doing a very special video for you today. Drumroll please." He looked over at his boyfriend, who began to create a drumroll on his knees. "Boyfriend tag! Yup, Toki here is my boyfriend!" Taehyung said proudly, swinging his arm over the younger's shoulder. By instict, Jungkook's hand came up to hold his boyfriend's, to which made Taehyung smile widely. Cute 

"So how are we going to do this tag? Well each of us has a mini whiteboard and marker. When we read the question, we will write each other's answers and on the count of three show each other. So I'll be writing answers that applies to Jungkookie, and he me. Get it? Let's play!"

Once both of them got their materials ready, Taehyung pulled the questions up on his laptop and set it on top of the mini table in front of them/

"Alright first question: He's sitting in front of the tv, what is on the screen?" Upon hearing the question, Jungkook immediately uncaped the marker and scribbled down his answer. This question was way too easy.

Taehyung, on the other hand, was having a bit of trouble. "You don't usually watch tv though." Jungkook only shrugged and smiled playfully, causing the elder to grumble and write down some random tv show.

"3...2...1!"

The couple both raised up their boards before peering at each other's to see what they have written. Across Jungkook's board was Lost scribbled in tiny letters. Taehyung's board, written in big letters was The Heirs, despite knowing the fact that Jungkook doesn't want anything to do with dramas. Upon reading his alien of a boyfriend's answer, Jungkook began to laugh.

"The Heirs? Really hyung?" 

"Not my fault you don't watch anything on tv." Taehyung said, putting down his whiteboard. "You only ever watch horror movies." Once he saw Jungkook's raised eyebrows, Taehyung groaned, laughing at his own stupidity.

"Wow hyung."

"Shut up. Ok so that's one for you," He waited for his boyfriend to draw a small tally mark in the corner of this whiteboard. "Next question! Kookie, if you would."

Leaning forward to see clearly, Jungkook slowly read the question. "You're out to eat, what kind of dressing does he put on his salad?"

Both of them thought a while on this question before hesitantly writing their answers on their whiteboards.

"3...2...1" 

Written across Taehyung's board was the word none while Jungkook's answer was a bit different from expected

"'How should I know? He doesn't order salad!'" Taehyung slowly read before bursting out into laughter. Jungkook smiled.

"It's true, he doesn't." Jungkook said as he erased his board. Taehyung nodded enthusiasticly, silently laughing, which made Jungkook turn around and fan his boyfriend with his hands, a small smile on his face.

"Alright... next question" Taehyung said after he finally got off of his laughing high.

The couple went back and forth for a little while. They both got the easy ones, eye color, music, cereal, birthplace. Jungkook missed least favorite food and collections while Taehyung missed his annoying habit. At the end they wer both tied with 17-17.

"Okay! Now it's time for the bonus question" Taehyung exclaimed. Jungkook looked at his boyfriend with a puzzled look.

"Bonus question?" He asked, leaning over to scroll through the website. There was any bonus question listed.

"Yup! Decided on it before we shot.'" Taehyung said playfully. "My decided bonus question is, 'What was the first food we shared together?"

They both quickly scribbled down their answer, a smile playing on both of their lips. This was Jungkook's personal favorite memories of the two, right after the time he watched Taehyung chase a guy in a Jjanggu costume in Lotte World.

"3...2...1!"

They both raised their boards, the word jjajangmyun  scribbled across both of their boards. 

"Ok so basically what happened is that Jungkook and I went on a lazy date and I just went over to his house to watch movies and stuff. And since we're broke and cheap, we decided to order a bowl jjajangmyun, you know, for furture hungryness. Turns out that the delievery service was really close to where he lived so the dude was there with out jjajangmyun in about ten minutes. As we were eating, Jungkookie had this one really long group of noodles so when he was eating, one of the noodles came up and flicked his cheek. So there basically was this line of brown sauce on his cheek right here." Taehyung drew the line on his cheek with his finger.

"Naturally I laughed, because I laugh a lot. So Jungkookie over here thought it would be funny to smear some sauce onto my cheek. So this sauce food fight thing broke out and it got so bad that we ever tried to grab the bowl and stick each other's face in it. Problem is is that Kookie accidently dropped the bowl once and now there's a huge brown stain in the middle of this living room carpet." Taehyung finished, ruffling Jungkook's hair as he finished his little story, the latter blushing in his seat.

"Well, that's all the time we have for this video! I need to get back to my planet now, and I'm taking this little bunny with me." The alien said, enveloping his boyfriend into a headlock to which Jungkkok just laughed. "See you Earthlings next time!. Bye~"

 

As soon as he stopped the camera, Taehyung turned to his boyfriend. "What do you think?" He asked excitedly.

Jungkook shrugged. "As long as it makes you happy, I'll be in your videos." His boyfriend widened his eyes.

"Really?" Jungkook nodded. "Yay!" Taehyung leaned over a placed a small peck on the corner of Jungkook's lips. 

"I love you Kookie."

"Love you too hyung"

 

==

Well to those who wanted a sequel, here you go! To those who didn't, too bad :P

Unbetaed and will probably remain that way :)