rubbing

Nylon

It didn’t surprise Jongin just how thin Kyungsoo was beneath the dozens of layers hanging loosely on his shoulders. Always the same familiar and generic tones of black and tan with a hint of white and blue that blurred in and out of his line of vision as months passed by. On a subconscious level he tended to count the times he saw a person, be it in a day, a week, a month or even years depending on his relationship with them. With Kyungsoo it was different. He had tried to keep count once, but after the millionth time the angel had simply vanished he gave up entirely. Kyungsoo was ever a blur to him. He wasn’t solid like Chanyeol, or even like Sehun; Kyungsoo was but mist to him. Interesting to look at, curious to walk through but nothing to grab onto.


Lately Jongin found himself staring without a single relevant thought in his head. His eyes would wander to the scruffy neck, slid down over white cotton and blue polyester until finally drifting to those narrow shoulders. It was a deceptive appearance. Jongin knew more than anyone that a single flick of a long finger was enough to turn the toughest of dickbags to dust. Yet, even as Chanyeol kicked him beneath the table, leveling up his face to radioactive levels, all Jongin would think about was if the car needed an oil change. That somehow led him to wonder if his favorite sleeping shirt could go another week without washing and if he had forgotten his deodorant over at that last motel in Busan. Staring at Kyungsoo always came with irrelevant and mundane thoughts.

“Jongin, you’re gawking.” Chanyeol bit out tersely over his penne and alfredo pasta. It lacked any real zest and the sauce was cold, but it was better than another Triple Baconator. If nothing supernatural would be able to drive Jongin into the ground, a few clogged arteries could do the job. “It’s creepy.”

“Your face is creepy.” He countered as he plucked up a cheesy fry and swirled it around the leftover hot sauce that had dripped from his taco onto his plate. He turned his eyes back to Kyungsoo who was now openly staring back, his cheeks surprisingly flushed over the usual troubled expression.

When staring at Kyungsoo, Jongin thought of nonsensical stuff. Now wasn’t one of those times.

Beneath the table, kind enough to spare Chanyeol the mental trauma, Jongin was caressing his leg against Kyungsoo’ in a slow circular motion. Just a minute movement; would have gone complete unnoticed if not for the fact that the latter was in on their shared little secret. Jeans chaffed against dress slacks that slid surprisingly easy under the careful caress. At one point Jongin had hooked his leg around Kyungsoo's and tugged it forward, making the angel jerk in surprise and go stiff when Chanyeol gave him a funny look. 

Chanyeol wasn’t stupid. He knew his brother was up to something, but in the name of all that was Holy he really did not want to know. Finding not so mysterious stains and blotches of sweat on the neighboring bed was one thing, but this was way above his pay grade. He knew the nearly predatory glint in Jongin's eyes when he began to circle in on a potential mate, and there it was, clear as day. Also, the way he kept his lips and occasionally biting the bottom one was a dead giveaway. He’d probably have to get a separate room that evening. At times he felt inclined to feel sorry for Kyungsoo and the ways Jongin was defiling him, but then he remembered walking in on them six weeks ago. Sure he had been kind enough to hang his tie on the doorknob, but honestly, who would have pieced two and two together when the people in question were Soo and Jongin: an angel of the Lord and his ‘no s, no care’ brother? The image of a wrecked Kyungso and a half Jongin was enough to make him push his pasta away.

“Tomorrow at noon we pick up the trail again, their nest shouldn’t be that far off.” Jongin said with finality to that evening’s conversation. They were looking for a group of vampires that had taken to snacking on a local community college. So far they had no idea where their nest was at, even after two days of nonstop searching.

“Why wait until noon?” It was the first thing Kyungsoo had said in a while, having been too engrossed in his chicken sandwich and the leg rubbing against his to really pay any attention at the brothers’ constant bickering.

“Sun’s nice and high. Won’t do much to kill them but it’ll hurt like hell until their heads roll.” Chanyeol clarified around the straw in his mouth. He was starting to get used to explaining how hunting worked now that Kyungsoo stuck around longer than he had a few months prior to the apocalypse. The guy really came in handy whenever they hit a particularly tough spot.

Kyungsoo nodded, taking Chanyeol's word for it.

“That settles it then.” Reaching for a napkin, Jongin wipes his fingers clean. “What are your plans for tonight iht?” The question was aimed at Chanyeol, but the face the younger Winchester pulled made him think it was misinterpreted. Jongin had the decency to look surprised.

“Uh, I’m just going to… do something. Probably stake out at the campus and see if anything decides to drop by.” Chanyeol could feel his cheeks turn a little green. In his defense, the question had sounded too innocent coming from Jongin's mouth, which meant that something was definitely up. A something he really didn’t want to think about or else his pasta would threaten to come right back up. “You should get some rest.” The glint in the younger's eye told him he was right. “So, uh, yeah, I’ll catch up to you guys in the morning.”

“Here.” Jongin took the keys from his pocket and threw them at him. “Long drive up there.”

“What about you?”

“We’ll walk.” Neither of them noticed how Kyungsoo's shoulders sagged at that. “Motel’s not that far and the night is young. The breeze is cool, the starts are twinkling…”

“Yeah, okay Jongin, I get it.” Chanyeol squeezed his eyes shut for a second, trying hard to not think about what his brother was suggesting. “Whatever.”

“Prude!” Jongin called as Chanyeol walked out the door. He eased back into his booth with a smirk, offering a friendly nod at the lady sitting across from them who answered with a sour look. Seemed like Chanyeol wasn’t the only prude in the joint. His smile shifted, this time reaching his eyes with a little more heat as he turned to look at Kyungsoo. “Just you and me.”

“We aren’t alone.” The angel so helpfully pointed out, looking over his shoulder to signal at a family sitting across the restaurant.

“That’s not what I meant, Kyungsoo.” The tip of his boot nudged up the hem of Kyungsoo skinny ripped jeans, the exposed area making the worn leather of the boots slide freely. “How you holding up? How’s it feel?” He lowered his voice just enough to be out of reach of the nearest patron, but loud enough for anybody walking by to hear him. Jongin watched Kyungsoo's neck, the Adam’s apple bobbing when the angel threw a cautious look around them.

“It’s uncomfortable.” When Kyungsoo raised his eyebrows, he clarified. “The heat is making it cling to my s.” This he said leaning over the table conspiratorially. To prove the point, Kyungsoo shifted in his seat, pulling his leg away from Jongin's insistent rubbing. “It’s very unpleasant.”

The younger look wounded, but the latter was one unshakeable . “Fine. Go ahead and mojo us back to the room.” Part of Jongin wanted Kyungsoo to look at least a tiny bit guilty, but when he quickly rose to his feet and began walking outside, he only groaned. Another plan thwarted. “Hey, wait up. I think we’re clear for takeoff.”

“I believe you said we were walking?”

“Well, you said they bothered you. No sense making it worse by walking.”

“Jongin, I’ve been exposed to methods of torture far worse than you could imagine. I’m hardly fazed by women’s underwear.” True enough, there was nothing strange in Kyungsoo's stride as he made his way along the side of the empty road, hands in his coat pockets. He looked like an ordinary Joe heading home after a day’s work at the office and nothing like a celestial soldier pummeling to earth amidst the apocalypse while wearing women’s underwear in order to appease the Righteous Man’s es. In fact, Jongin was surprised by the humor in his tone.

“It’s enough?” Jongin's voice was hopeful, a little shaky as he jogged in order to catch up with him and mimicked the action of stuffing his hands away. “Think you’d be able to go tonight?”

There was a moment of quiet while the older debated the answer to those questions. Angels were nothing like humans, mentally and biologically speaking. They had no gender, no emotions, could feel no form of physical pain and lacked every human’s basic need for food, bathroom breaks, sleep and . They were but walking drones inhabiting a human host for celestial purposes. Kyungsoo, however, being cut off from Heaven for disobedience was an entirely different story. For the last year or so he had begun to display the vast amount of human emotions bestowed upon him; months ago he gave into a more carnal need that had been spurred on by Jongin himself. The experience had opened a brand new box of curiosities the two of them were struggling to assemble.

Kyungsoo's libido was erratic. There was no that could excite him, no teasing, no anything that could get him going in their limited time frame between hunts. It would take days of careful plotting, made even more difficult by Chanyeol's denseness, to even get him in the right mood. Jongin, sharing Kyungsoo's curious nature, wanted to know just what he needed to do to make him tick. It was frustrating for him, but he was starting to get the hang of it.

Touch seemed to have the best results, so Jongin touched him. While driving, The older would press his fingers to Soo’ strangely delicate wrists. While they sat at a table, Jongin would pull him out and begin pumping him while they went through local reports. When Chanyeol wasn’t looking, Jongin would slip his hand inside the coat and pinch a . It was a slow progression, but once Kyungsoo was up and at ‘em, it was Jongin's turn to beg for some respite. It took the same amount of time to properly satisfy the angel. Not that Jongin was complaining about the glorious , but his body was not meant to four times in one night.

It had been a while since Kyungsoo had taken a proper load off due to their busy schedule, so Jongin decided to push the envelope. Constant stimulation for the angel and a side dish for him. Too many times did Kyungsoo just let him use his body for his own pleasure without taking anything in return, understanding that they had no time for a mutual but insisting that satisfying Jongin was more than he could possibly ask for. Jongin couldn’t help but feel dirty about it. It wasn’t right for him to get his rocks off on the older when the angel wasn’t getting anything in turn, which is what led him to that idea.

Jongin insisted that the smooth material would feel good against his skin and in truth it wasn’t the feeling of the garments that aroused him in the end. The knowledge that Jongin was taking pleasure in this; that Jongin concerned himself with trying to offer Kyungsoo an equal amount of pleasure, that this was something for the two of them, was enough for him. This was theirs. Their pleasure, and nothing could turn on Kyungsoo more than that.

“Yes, I think I’d be able to go tonight.” The words were foreign on his tongue. They sounded odd but the smile Jongin gave him was worth it.

He wanted to blame it on the cold, and so he did; Jongin pressed his shoulder to Kyungsoo’ as they walked down the road to their motel. Now they needed to work on focusing Kyungsoo's -induced energy bomb to shortening out the city instead of the entire state.