End.

Slippers.
Please log in to read the full chapter

The car parked outside the mall and Kibum quickly enter it without waiting the latter. Jonghyun catch up without feeling excited at all as literally, he was being dragged to come here by his partner there.

The male excitedly smiling to one of the worker in the shop. Looking at dozen of shoes, his eyes widening with best feeling. Jonghyun, who finally reach the store, sit down to the cushion nearby. It is a shoe store and they come here to buy slipper. It’s Kibum that want the slipper.

He moved out from the group apartment yesterday as he feels empty because the elder rarely back to the apartment. Last night, he thought that he can move out together to Jonghyun’s place. The elder moved from the apartment to a new single dorm because it is much nearer to the radio station that he worked for.

And Kibum keep nagging when he doesn’t have a slipper to wear in the dorm. He just has been in the place not nearly to 48 hours but he keeps asking for a slipper.

 

 

“I want a slipper.”

“Use mine.” The elder throw his slipper to the boy but Kibum dodged it back to the corner.

“No. I want it purple colour, please…” Kibum plead to the elder as the boy looking focused in doing his work.

“A new one, please hyung.” The male now snatching the paper and kissed Jonghyun softly. The paper was putted beside and he kissed the boy more.

“Yeah yeah. Kiss me some more.” And Jonghyun just let the boy kissed him playfully. After that, when Jonghyun cannot stand it anymore, he pinned the body down to the mattress and kissed him back. The younger elbowed his body and try to prevent from being kiss.

“Buy me a slipper, hyung…” and Jonghyun stops and with dissapointments, he stand up and pick the car keys.

 

 

While trying the slipper, the male eyes however look a

Please log in to read the full chapter