Final

A Mother's Heart

She's always lying.

"Jagi~ finally you're home!" Appa said, handing Omma his crumpled polo shirt. As much as I want to help Omma, I'm still young and I can't express myself that well.  I know my mother is tired but she can't say no to appa because he needs to go to work too. 

Taking the crumpled polo shirt that appa gave, omma just dropped her bag on top of the desk and without any words; she started ironing it. I feel so bad for being so young right now because I know omma is really exhausted from work, but unfortunately, I can't do anything. 

Later that night after dinner, I heard appa shouting and at the same time I can hear omma crying.

It happens alot. 

"How many times do I have to tell you, I don't have a third party?! Can you just shut your big mouth and stop being so paranoid?" said Appa, slamming the door and he  left the house, just like that leaving omma crying. 

I want to hug my omma so tight right now because she's hurting.

She's pretends ALOT.

"Omma! Can you buy me this power rangers toy set?! Please~ please~" I said, lifting up the box while tugging on omma's shirt. I want to have that one so bad because my playmate doesn't like sharing. 

"Oh, you want it, Minjoon-ah? Arasso~" Omma smiled at me, taking the box. She's the best omma ever!

After one hour.

"Aigoo, bills again?" said Omma, sighing deeply while reading the paper inside the envelope. I feel terrible now, I know omma is broke these days but still I begged her to buy that power rangers toy set. 

"Just remember this, Minjoon-ah. Be a good boy, nae?" 

Be a good boy.

Be a good boy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Right now, I'm standing infront of many people; not as a CEO, not as a boss but as a child of the most wonderful person in the world. The reason why I live and also the reason why I want to live. She's also the reason behind my success. I will be a person with loving and pretty heart; I don't usually say this to you and I'm shy that sometimes my friends might think it's corny but... I love you mom, I love you more than anything or anyone in this world."

Want to hear a cheesy quote from me? 

I do believe in love at first sight.

Because, I've been loving my mother since I opened my eyes.