CHAPTER 1

It all started through KKT (KAKAO TALK)

Kookie! Kookie!

That shouting brought me into reality ...

"Can you stop staring at your phone."

"but Hyung, She should be messaging me right now.." I replied as i stared at my phone once more hoping that she will message me right now.

"Jungkookie.. dont tell me its the girl you mistakenly added to your kakaotalk and chated with." Namjoon said as i noded in respond..

"Kookie.. what if that person you are chatting right now might know your identity.. or maybe worst!" Namjoon said as he stared at me.

"what if that person you thought b=to be a girl turns out to be a guy.." Namjoon said as he emphasis the word "GUY"

"Hyung!" I shouted as i gave him a punch on his shoulder.

"I'm joking..." Namjoon said as he chuckles.

"Its not funny hyung.." I said as i gave him a glare.

 

Namjoon puts his hands on my shoulder and said.

"Anyways we need to go.. We still have a lot of practicing to do."

"I know hyung.. I'll be there in 5 mins." I said as Namjoon slowly left the room..

I look at my phone one last time and murmur " when will she message me.." as i took my bag and headed outside...


I'm really sorry if it is a short update... I'm still busy with a lot of things here..

but i promise that my next chapter will be a little longer than this... ^^

PLEASE SUSCRIBE,COMMENT and UPVOTE if you enjoy my story so far... ^^

Thank you and have a nice day~