Final

Bracelet

 

A simple short story. Hope you enjoy.

Added note: this delusional story stems from the fact that Siwon wore the so called WGM couple bracelet during his solo performance only in SS6 INA. The bracelet was nowhere to be seen for the rest of the show and remember he actually posted the wonkyu Selca that night too...sitting with Kyu on the way back to Seoul. 

========================

“You don’t have to do that, you know,” Kyuhyun says quietly as he takes  his place at the window seat, his eyes boring into his. “I am alright, I understand.”


Siwon sighs softly before smiling gently, nothing really escapes  his  eagle eyes and it always marvels him how in-tune they are with one another’s actions. Well, this proves that Kyuhyun observes him as much as he does him, only he is less obvious, he supposes. “I know you do but…I just want to…it is just an accessory.”


“An expensive couple bracelet…” Kyuhyun quips good-naturedly as he settles himself, ensuring his gadgets are within reach.


“An expensive sponsored bracelet for maximum effect,” Siwon cuts in, his hand rubbing his face a little exasperatedly.


Kyuhyun closes his mouth and looked out of the window, his cap pulled lower when he catches a  flicker of recognition in one of the passenger’s eye as their manager engages Siwon across the aisle. 


He had noticed the glinting accessory on the other left wrist as they passed each other at backstage. He remembers the burst of warm fuzzy feeling settling  at the pit of his stomach when  he realised with clarity the intention of Siwon, his Siwon. The much talked about Tiffany T couple bracelet making its appearance only during his solo performance, never to be seen again, where he is around. So yes, always cheesy, at times childish but his heart always at the right place. He matters to him and that is really all he needs to know. 


“But thank you anyways,” Kyuhyun mutters, trying to be nonchalant yet unable to stop a slight smile from blooming on his face. He cocoons himself under the warm blanket placed over him, courtesy of the person next to him; somewhat relishing the next few precious hours they are going to spend together.


The plane is in midair when Siwon finds the  familiar sinewy fingers inching forward to lace their hands together, hiding their intimate gesture under the blanket, safe from prying eyes. 


“I meant it,” the younger man breathes out as he squeezes their intertwined hands tightly together, palm to palm.  


“I know,” Siwon replies back easily, his head dropping down towards the other shoulder’s just for a fraction of a second, wishing they are already back in their apartment. He just wants to wrap his arms around him and hear him breath as he sleeps.


“By the way…” Kyuhyun trails off, as Siwon tips his head forward to look at him. Then he mouths the next sentence silently with his trademark smirk, knowing the other feel the same way as him “I love you too.”