〈 ❛CHEATSHEET。

〈 ❛ SURF'S UP。// APPLY SOON

cheatsheet

homecheatsheetappreviews

read carefully.

faceclaims. All faceclaims are allowed, meaning idols, ulzzangs, models, actors, youtubers, etc. are all fair game. Please just make sure to provied a gallery with plenty of HQ pictures/gifs. If you use an ulzzang, please refer from using the ones with ridiculously proportioned facial features. Thank you. Lee Soohyun is taken as a faceclaim! 

ethnicity. Although the story will be taking place in Haeundae, your character is not required to be Korean. They could be from Hong Kong, Scotland, or Africa; whatever. Just make sure you explain thoroughly how/why they currently live in Korea. However, I'd prefer if most of the characters were of Asian decent.

personality/background. I'm sure you've all heard this before, but I'll say it again: no mary sues or gary stues, please. Please provide virtues AND vices. As for backgrounds, angst is okay, but please dont overdue it!!  In terms of length, short/long paragraphs are totally okay - as long as they are detailed! Please dont make yourself sound redudant while describing your characters lives.

love interest. All ual orientations are allowed. Idol/models/actors/ulzzangs/ocs/etc. love interest are a-okay. Applicant x applicant relations are totally cool too! My character could also be your characters love interest too since she has no set love interest yet-

relevant stuff you should probably read. I dont think I've addressed this yet, but both female and male applicants are allowed! Now, to elaborate more on the plot, Seol Haeryung is a high school student who's come up with the idea of making a surf team over the summer. With school ending soon, she hopes to recruit people before summer break by passing out posters, and pestering people she think would fit will in the club. I at plotlines, so it's up to you to decide how and why you were approached by Haeryung. Now, this story will be taking place in Haeundae, most of the students are in high school but a few are in college. The age range is from '95 - '99. I feel like I'm missing something here, but whatever. Did you finish reading the whole cheatsheet? Cause if you did you'll know the password is a gif of your favorite otp.

how to gain brownie points:

+ Including my character in your app. Whether she be an enemy or friend or something??

+ Detailed applications! They are greatly loved.

+ Using any of the following groups/people as love interest: Sistar, Bts, Exo, Got7, Winner, 2pm, Exid, Bestie. < 3

+ Yuri relationships. Because wow, they're rare on this site.

+ Neatness/adding gifs, and fonts to the application form. Nothing too crazy, though.

+ A good mixture of romance, angst, friendship, comedy, and yeah. weeps. < 3 i'll love you forever!