Chapter 16: A New

Death or Eternity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You ready to get dressed and go see the rest of them as your new self." He asked. "Will I be like BJoo and not be able to control myself?" I asked. "You’re a woman, you’re stronger than us men at control" he said. I got up and got dressed along with him. He put his arm over my shoulder as we each carried a sleeping bag. Once back at camp Hansol and BJoo ran up to me. "Can we see your beautiful new self" they asked? "Sure" I said kissing BJoo on the lips and when I pulled back my eyes were black and my fangs showed. "Very beautiful" came the others each hugging me showing their true self. Even the two girls. "So do we want to stay another night or go home "asked Pgoon? “I’d like to stay another night" I said. "Well Jenissi and Nakta are calling there girls and Atom has Two girls who want to come out so they will be joining us and there like us too" said Pgoon. Everyone went to do their own things while me, BJoo, Hansol and Xero sat around talking. "Oh something new to look forward too is always wanting " said BJoo. "Yeah I figured as much." "Some of us can deal but me, Atom, Hansol we can’t" said BJoo. "What about you Xero" I said? "Well since I met you I’ve had some trouble." "Your blood was so intoxicating it was just a super turn on even now that your one of us your blood will still do that but not as strongly as before so I can control myself" he said. "Yep your blood did that to us too" said Hansol. "I know BJoo said he wanted to jump on you in class the first day"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter