CosmicRosalina

Jungkook Oneshot Requests ~ OPEN [READ RULES BEFORE REQUESTING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: life but not with you

 

For: CosmicRosalina

Pairing: Hopekook

Genre: Humor, friendship, romance

Rating: PG-13

Warning: slight cursing

Prompt: Idolverse Hopekook in which Jungkook can’t sleep because a mosquito keeps pestering him, and Hoseok offers to help. Sadly, killing the damn thing proves to be a task easier said than done.

 

A/N: Hi, it’s hug-taehyung again! This one is for CosmicRosalina. Your prompt was super cute, and I hope I did it justice! Sorry it tooks so long. Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoy. <3

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 

“Hyung.”

 

The word is whispered in his ear, accompanied by a hand shaking his shoulder, and Hoseok startles awake, heart pounding. He jerks upright, but gets immediately dizzy and tumbles back on the bed in a tangle of bedsheets.

 

 

“What, what, what? Jungkook-ah?”

 

It’s still dark in the dorm, silent and still. A quick glance at the window tells him it’s dark outside too, probably early morning. Gross. Too early for anyone to be awake. But Hoseok is, and that’s very confusing to him.

 

Jungkook is under his arm. That’s not out of the ordinary. Even though it’s summer, and the nights are hot and muggy, Jungkook is clingy in his sleep, stealing all the sheets and taking up all the space until he’s plastered to Hoseok’s side and snoring happily into his hyung’s neck.

 

Honestly, Hoseok doesn’t really like it when they wake up, stuck together by cooling sweat, but then Jungkook will smile sleepily up at him, and then Hoseok just has to kiss him, morning breath be damned.

 

They always shower together afterwards anyway, and somehow mornings aren’t so bad anymore.

 

The weird thing about this morning is that Jungkook is completely wrapped in the sheets, so none of his limbs are poking out. Only his face peers out at Hoseok, like some sort of blanket burrito. There’s no trace of sleepiness in his expression. Instead, his eyes are wide and nervous, staring at Hoseok twitchily.

 

“Huh?”

 

“Help me,” Jungkook whines. His voice is strangled with panic, and it wakes Hoseok up quickly.

 

Sometimes, he thinks, they forget Jungkook is so young. In the group, Taehyung and Jimin are the ones who act the most childish, and therefore, get babied the most. Their real maknae is always reserved, cool, and confident, and it even slips Hoseok’s mind sometimes that his boyfriend is still essentially a manchild.

 

It’s actually pretty nerve-wracking to see Jungkook freaked out.

 

“What’s wrong?” Hoseok blurts, untangling from the the sheets best he can and scrambling over so he can Jungkook’s hair. “Is everything okay? Please tell hyung what’s wrong.”

 

Jungkook leans into the touch, but his eyes are still flitting around the room anxiously. It makes Hoseok throw an arm around Jungkook’s waist and hold him tightly, concerned. “I-I just,” Jungkook finally stutters, but stops himself and bites his lip. “You’re gonna think it’s stupid.”

 

“No,” Hoseok says firmly. “No, of course not, never, baby. What’s bothering you?”

 

He watches and waits for Jungkook’s reply, mind racing. Is Jungkook sick? Is he injured? Oh God, did he have a fight with one of the boys? , does he wanna break up? What did Hoseok mess up this time? Oh God, oh my God-

 

“Mosquito,” Jungkook whispers miserably.

 

“What.”

 

“Yeah,” Jungkook sniffles, tucking his nose into the blankets.

 

“No, I mean, what the hell.”

 

Jungkook glares, although the effect is softened by only his hair sticking out of the sheets. “You said you wouldn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter