Chapter 1

Don't You Love This Mr. Greasy, Mrs, Cheesecake?
 

Almost  7 months,  a relationship between a girl name Suzuki Airi or Mrs. Nam with her beloved husband, Nam Woohyun. The fate between different country brought them together in a love story. Their love grew up day by day as they are understand each other. Their story started from Airi came to South Korea and studying there and they fall in love each other.

NON POV

Today is the special day for Woohyun. He gonna have special promotion for his new single of his group. So Airi decided to make some surprised. She make a blueberry cheesecake as she know that was his favourite all these time. She put her full effort and her love toward that cake. She want to show how mean him to her. Every moment that she spend with him was the sweetest moment ever. She never want to forget those memories.

A few moment later, she claps her hand excitedly "yes, its done ! " she said as soon the cake is done and decorated it beautifully.

She took her phone quickly and slide the phone. She smile happily as she saw her wallpaper was the moment that she kiss Woohyun and he took the pictures of them. She scrolled down and search for his name. As soon she saw his number , she click call button.

* 24 Hours by Infinite playing as caller ringtone*

Airi smiled as she listen to that song.

" Yeoboseyo...." a familiar voice pick up the phone.

" Oppaa..... " she said in cute voice.

" Airi chan... I miss you honey! " Replied Woohyun . Airi know that Woohyun was smiled that moment.

" I missed you too my prince, how its going for your fanmeeting session dear? " she asked.

" Its about to start about an hour honey... we still have a rehearsal for performances later." Explained him. She nodded and get idea that she need to come there secretly. She grinning by herself.

" Uhm.... so good luck oppa! I got work to do now... see ya later, Love you! " she said and quickly end the call. She rushed herself to dressing.

She wear a blue dress with white coat and make her hair slightly wavy and look gorgeous woman. She put a cherish pink lipstick. A Fantasy cologne was included. She sprayed it on her body. After she make sure that she is done, she walk to the kitchen and get the cake that already put in the box.

"Hope he would love it! " she said to herself and quickly get out from the house.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

WOOHYUN POV

I keep looking for the time. Fanmeeting time almost near. I keep feel nervous whenever this kind of event happened. Even I doesn’t understand about myself. While I keep mumbling to myself, a hand hit my shoulder from behind make me slightly shocked. I turned my face quickly.

“ Where did your mind go just now huh Woohyun sshi? You look so worried thinking about something..” said Sunggyu.

I shook my head. “ Anniya… I’m not worried! I’m just nervous!” I said.

Suddenly Myungsoo came.” I bet when Airi chan will come here. She should be here for supporting you hyung!”

I almost choked in air as I heard on what Myungsoo said.

“ Erm, she still busy at home. So I don’t want to disturbed her.” I said.

 

Fanmeeting Event Begin

 

INFINITE came out to the stage as the announcement make. Fans was screaming excitedly as soon they saw 7 handsome guy come out. They are wave their hand to their fans and give the best smile they could give to them as their appreciation toward fans. They make an intro toward fans as usual. Myungsoo and Sungjong keep flash out their cuteness. They let the fans take their photo for awhile.

A few moment, they take a seat and have an autograph session and shake hand with their fans friendly. In the same times they doesn’t know there is someone came in the backstage. It was Airi! She walk toward Infinite’s manager and tell him about her plan.

 

Woohyun know nothing about this! After he done for his autograph session, he heard a song played. Airi awkwardly come out from the backstage and singing Apink song Mr.Chu. Her cuteness was flash all over. She walk toward Woohyun and Woohyun also come near toward her. He let out a bright smile as soon he saw Airi. He feel so surprised on what Airi did.He feel want to laugh as Airi’s shyness in dancing Apink song. Indeed,she is cute and that what he like about her.

 

She ended the song greatly and all fans was giving her support in the best way. She cupped as she doesn’t believed that she did it. Woohyun hug her waist and peck her cheek. All fans was screaming as soon they saw on what Woohyun did. Woohyun laughing as he saw Airi’s cheek getting red like tomato cherry. He feel so happy to have Airi in this kind of situation.

Woohyun take microphone and he proudly introduced Airi as his beloved wife in front of fans. All fans blessing their marriage even though they feel jealous.

 

In the backstage

After fanmeeting end, they take a rest. Airi and all Infinite members have a great conversation to each other. Airi feel happy because she could spend time with them today. Suddenly, Woohyun got a call from someone. He quickly pick up his phone. His face suddenly change as soon he answered that call. Airi feel something goes wrong as she saw Woohyun face. But she could not guessing what was happened actually. She got no clue about this.

Woohyun suddenly leave the Infinite room ALONE. What happened?

Airi felt it was suspicious. She want to follow Woohyun from behind but Sungjong sshi stopped her.

 

“Airi sshi, lets cut your blueberry cheesecake.” Sungjong said.

 

“Erm okay…. lets cut together…” she replied. she came back toward them and cut it. They have some selfie to themselves. Airi let out of her cute smile but in deep of her heart, she feel uneasy. she decided to bring a box gift that she prepare for Woohyun and find him outside.

Airi keep look around for searching Woohyun. Suddenly she heard a familiar voice from a room. She slowly come to that room and there was Woohyun and a girl.

 

“Oppa… I could not accept that you already married with that girl.You supposed to be with me. Not her!” Eunji begging him and she quickly hug his waist. He’s shocked and he doesn’t know what to do.

 

Suddenly Eunji being pull by someone and get a hard slap from someone. It was Airi! Woohyun was surprised as Airi was here. She heard everything? Eunji startled as Airi give a slap to her. She felt so hurt on her cheek. Airi’s eyes full with anger.

 

“ What’s make you doesn’t satisfied with my marriage with Woohyun oppa? You think it was fun in ruining other people marriage huh? “ Airi yelled toward Eunji. Eunji felt so furious. she bite her lips and left the room. Only Woohyun and Airi left.

Airi doesn’t look at Woohyun at all. She look at the other side. Woohyun slowly come near to Airi and hold her hand but she pull her hand roughly.

 

“Don’t touch me!” Airi said in high tone. She was angry over this. Woohyun’s face become pale as he saw Airi was mad toward him. He felt so guilty in hurting her heart. He saw her eyes start crystallize.

 

“Honey…I-I’m…sorry… I was wrong, but she is the one who love me, I don’t have any feeling toward her…” explained him word by word. He also felt want to try as he saw Airi almost crying.

 

Airi turn her face and look at Woohyun’s eyes sharply.

 

“ You should understand what I feel right now oppa… I’m hurting on what happened just now… its too hurt if I gonna losing you in my life.” she confessed and quickly run out from that room and left the gift box.

Woohyun was about to chase Airi but he stop as he realized a box that Airi left. He took it and opened it.It was a watch. A beautiful designed watch. Woohyun felt touched as soon he saw the note in that box.

 

“Oppa… lets make our time become more precious, you are so mean to me.”

                                                       -Mrs Cheesecake

 

Woohyun decided to make Airi happy back. He want to prove that he won’t make her hurting like this again. He want to make her as the happiest woman in this world.

 

 

Next day…

 

Airi rub her eyes as soon she awake from her sleep, she was too tired crying alone. She knew that she also wrong because get mad toward Woohyun.She could not denied she missed him. She keep looking for each pictures of her and Woohyun.

 

Airi walk toward the corridor of the house. She saw something happened outside. A lot of balloon fly to the sky. She feel amazed when see it.

 

“Will you forgive this guy?” a voice of a guy said. Airi heard it from behind. She was feel throbbing in her heart. She turn her face and look Woohyun cover himself with a big white teddy bear.

 

Woohyun walk near to her with that bear.

 

Their eyes trap to each other.

 

“Will you?” he asked with apologetic tone.

“Why would I must forgive you?” she asked.

“Because I only have you and you are the only one that I love, no else in my life.” he confessed sincerely.

“If I’m not?” she try to control her smile as she happy to hear his confession.

“Don’t you love this Mr. Greasy huh Mrs Cheesecake?”

Finally Airi laughing. “ Of course I do Mr. Greasy.”

 

THE END