Romance

My Lovely Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunday

The two of them going out for a walk. They're having fun, but Taehyung felt there's something wrong. When they visiting a bookstore, Taehyung saw someone familiar.

"Oh, Taehyung!" someone called him.

"Jiyeon?"

"Are you alone? Where's Jian? I was at the accessories store couple blocks from here. You?" Jiyeon asked.

"We was there too." Taehyung whispered. Jian just want to called Taehyung, and she noticed Jiyeon from Taehyung's back.

"Jian? You've been busy lately right? We haven't hanging out. I miss you." Jiyeon said.

"Yeah, me too." Jian said with guilty look.

"Jiyeon. Oh, there's Jian and Taehyung here too." Jinwoon was from the toilet.

"Hi, Jinwoon." Jian look gloomy.

"Jian is jealous of the two of them?" Taehyung thought.

"How, about the 4 of us having a lunch together?" Jiyeon asked.

"No, we are fine. We have to go now, bye." Jian dragging Taehyung away.

 

"I'm sorry, I can't be around them." Jian said.

"I know." Taehyung answered.

"You know what?" Jian asked.

"You like him right?" Taehyung said.

"What?" Jian shocked.

"You like Jinwoon?" he repeat. Jian got silent and laughed.

"Are you crazy? Me? Like Jinwoon?" Jian asked.

"It'll never happen." Jian continued.

"But... you look so sad, when you see them." Taehyung said.

"Since Jinwoon let me to tell you, I'll tell you. I just afraid of being found out by Jiyeon. For this couples of day, me and Jinwoon are planning their romantic date, and Jinwoon want to give her a ring, so that's the reason why the two of us following them to the accessories store. Do you remembered the ring that I bought?" Jian asked.

"Yes, The silver one, with the heart shaped?"

"I bought it for Jiyeon, without her notice."

 

 

Flashback (Jian POV)

I just want to call Taehyung, and I just noticed Jiyeon. "Jian? You've been busy lately right? We haven't hanging out. I miss you." Jiyeon said.

"Yeah. Me too." I said with guilty look.

"I really miss her so much." I thought.

"Jiyeon. Oh, there's Jian and Taehyung here too." Jinwoon was from the toilet.

"Hi, Jinwoon." I said.

"I'll be killed by him for ruinning their date." Jian thought.

"How, about the 4 of us having a lunch together?" Jiyeon asked.

"No, Jiyeon. No. Don't you see that your boyfriend is glaring at me?" I  thought.  

"No, we are fine. We have to go now, bye." I'm pull Taehyung's hand.

End

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter