preview 03

안브레이가벌UNBREAKABLE ☼Bangtan Sonyeondan's Sister Group☼now slaying kpop 24/7


 

4:30 A.M
Bighit Entertainment Parking Lot
Gangnam-gu Seoul South Korea


The sky was still dark, the clouds were forming heavily in the sky it was obviously about to rain. A white van was waiting outside of a building, in it where 3 people. Hoon the manager of a certain group called bangtan sonyeondan on the driver seat, in the front seat beside him was Son Eunhye the manager of the upcomming girl group Unbreakable, both of them were wearing a frown on their faces. The other person was currently on the backseat, she didn't mind waiting because she was a little bit early, Manager Hoon was unhappy because he had to wake up earlier than the usual because Eunhye called him so early, Eunhye just wanted to this professionally. She doesn't want any one of her kids that she handles in Unbreakable would be dubbed in the industry as a late commer.

the interior of the van


Jiyeon woke up earlier than she wanted too, Eunhye rushed her so she didn't have a choice, thankfully her Eunhye unnie didn't forgot to feed Shim Jiyeon, her manager knew that if a 'shikshim' like her won't get her breakfast it would get ugly, the only think that she regrets is getting the first thing that was on her closet. She was wearing a grey button up shirt that was obviously too big for her the fabric was quite thin, skinny white pants and  grey sneakers with a simple print, her brown hair hang loosely behind her back. She forgot to bring a jacket and it was too late now to go back to Unbreakable's dorms. Jiyeon was too shy not ask anyone of her groupmates to bring her a jacket, she would rather want them to get some sleep since they would probably be practicing again the whole day.

The door slid open and finally a BTS member arrived, it was obviously Seokjin, he was the oldest and he is the most meticulous among the members in doing his job, Jiyeon envied what Jin was wearing since he obviously came prepared for the rain, He was well protected under his varsity jacket, his big green bag obviously has a thicker jacket inside in case it would get so cold, in his hand was a black umbrella. Jin got inside of the van and looked at Jiyeon,  a smile was on his face. 

"good morning oppa"Jiyeon greeted him a gave him a shy smile. She wasn't very good at expressing herself afterall.

"good morning Jiyeonnie" Jin answered her while waving his hand, he was about to sit next to Jiyeon but his manager told him otherwise

"Seokjin-ah go sit at the farthest seat"

Jin gave her an appologetic smile, he didn't want Jiyeon to be alone, but the other members might come at will be hard for them to get inside if people are already crowding the first seats. Jiyeon told him that it was okay and Jin sat on the back.

"Jiyeonnie! i heard you'll be acting with us! oh yeah congrats on being the visual, we have the same position!"Jin started

"but she's obviously a better dancer than you hyung" came in a deep voice

"YAH NAMJOON! WE BOTH DANCE THE SAME WAY!" Jin defended himself, everyone of them laughed even Jiyeon giggled a little.

"hyung improved though"Yoongi said, he was following behind Namjoon, Hoseok was beside Yoongi his arms on top of of Yoongi's shoulder. 

"why isn't is our actress"Hoseok greeted her while pinching both of her cheeks

"yah hobi do you want a certain maknae to murder you?"Yoongi asked him with a chuckle

"of course not"Hoseok feigned a scared expression. Hoseok waved at Jiyeon before following Namjoon and Yoongi towards the farthest seats of the van where Jin was at. Namjoon and Yoongi sat beside Jin while Hoseok occupied the second farthest seats. Jin was glaring at Namjoon but Namjoon just gave him a gwiyomi to annoy the oldest member even more. The other members of BTS in the car only laugh at their dorky (rarely, since he's in a good mood but he's still a dork anyway) leader and their oldest hyung.

"good morning oppa deul" Jiyeon said with a smile, she was fighting the urge to say 'good morning idiots' instead

She realized that Hoseok,Namjoon and Yoongi were also wearing thick clothes, and who was the idiot now for wearing thin clothes in this rainy day.

"The milk looked so shiny in my cereal bowl"

They knew who could spurt out random words like that would be no other than Taehyung.

Taehyung was also wearing a jacket to protect him from the cold, however he was wearing sunglasses.

"yah! Taehyungah where the heck is the sun?"The manager asked him. Taehyung grinned widely. 

"that is such an elementary question hyung of course it's" Taehyung quickly pointed the sky, he wore a proud smile on his face. So proud that he got to answer his manager hyung.

"it's just an expression Tae-"Eunhye told him while squinting her eyes like he couldn't believe what an alien V was.

"just let him be noona"Namjoon cut her off. They were laughing so as not to embarass taehyung but the Bangtan members were already mentally face palming. Jin was just shaking his head.

"i'm sorry about this Jiyeonnie"Jin appologized for the weirdness that was in bangtan

"it's okay oppa i don't mind"she reassured him, why? because she also has her own taste of weird in Unbreakable's dorms...and Jin needed not to appologize...even setting V aside, they were already had there own shenanigans. Taehyung was grinning happily at Jiyeon he was about to sit beside her but Hoseok dragged his collar and pulled him towards his direction. V landed with a thud.

"hyung that hurt!"V whined

"bwi i downloaded a new game here"Yoongi tossed him his ipad, a new game was loading.

"oh goodie me..."Taehyung forgot about what Hoseok did and happily played with Suga's ipad.

Hoseok mouthed Yoongi a thank you, at least he won't deal with a louder alien. This was too embarassing for them, even if Jiyeon was already exposed to the craziness that is between the bangtan members, she deserves a break from that. All of them needed to, they need to prepare themselves for the MV shoot.

"Shim Jiyeon!!!" someone shouted her name, it came from outside of the Van, Jimin was still far but they could see him wave his hand excitedlys. He missed Jiyeon after all, they couldn't get to practice dancing like they used to when they were trainees, Bangtan has been busy lately, they didn't have time to hangout anymore. They always used to practice together it would take them till 3 AM. He was walking towards the van and planning to sit beside her and catch up. He was now at the door ready to step inside of the car, but suddenly someone rushed past him, he was pushed aside. When Jungkook saw Jimin about to go inside and possibly sit beside Jiyeon, even if he was farther away than Jimin was, Jungkook just ran towards the van and push jimin away and claim his rightful seat beside her. 

"YAH JEON JUNGKOOK THAT HURTS!!"Jimin hissed at the maknae, he was still startled from what Jungkook did. Jimin sat beside Jungkook and playfully hit the maknae's head. "You didn't have to push me babo!" 

"he's obviously not sorry"Yoongi chuckled

"Jungkook are you a fool?"Jiyeon asked him in a seemingly sweet tone.

"oh he's a fool alright...a fool in lo-" Before Jimin could even complete his sentence the maknae rushed to cover his mouth

Jimin pushed Jungkook's hand away from his mouth. "arasso arasso"


"YAH CAN WE GO NOW?"the Manager said loudly

"of course hyung.."

The Manager muttered a "finally" while he starts the car and head towards the filming site of the Boy In Luv MV

Jiyeon was staring outside the window, the others were catching up on sleep. She looked at Jungkook who was eyeing her. 

"what?"she asked him.

Suddenly the maknae took off his jacket and placed it on her.

"Jung-"

"yah..it's going to rain and you're wearing thin clothes you might get sick" Jungkook told her, his toothy grin plastered on his face as he fixed his jacket that was on her.Jungkook had always said that he likes button up shirts on girls, people didn't know that he doesn't even look at other girls except the girl that was wearing his jacket

"gomawo" she whispered at she hugged his jacket closer, she could smell his sent there. He smelled great 

"what am i saying?"
 She shoot her thoughts away.

It was indeed cold, she was observing Jungkook shivering. He only had a shirt on. Without even realizing it, he leaned closer towards him and held his hand. Jungkook's eyes widened from the shock.

"Ji-"

Now it was her turn to shut him off

"don't resist it's cold" she said with a smile that was only reserved for him before squeezing his hand.

6:00 AM
in a filming site for BTS Boy In Luv
Seoul, South Korea


The guys were lead in a separate classroom to prepare, they were already wearing their school uniforms.


"wow hyungs i never thought i could see you guys again in uniforms"Jungkook teased his hyungs who already graduated from highschool

"yah! are you implying we're old?"Jin asked him 

"not us just you hyung"Jimin joined in the fun

"guys stop ganging up on Seokjin hyung"Namjoon said while giving a comforting pat on the shoulder towards Jin. They didn't want to meet the other side of Jin afterall. The one that losses his temper. He's hard to handle.

"guys.."The manager suddenly called their attention. The boys went over to him and listened to what he was going to say.

"along with the MV itself we will also shoot behind the scenes for Bangtan Bomb"

"you guys get ready...here"he gave a camera to Jimin

"you'll film it yourselves"





 


a/n: i said i'll only have 3 previews but i change my mind XD i felt like cutting it there because the next preview the chapter will be different it's going to be like an episode of Bangtan Bomb. So what do you guys think of the preview? did you like it? i decided i'll go with the pace for the this story...it's all going to be happiness and fluff and a little angst...

is my writing style okay? i want to hear from you guys ^^ the deadline is also comming and there are only 3 more slots left before i begin choosing members :)