Final

Knock Knock

Jongin is a bastard, Kyungsoo thought angrily while scrubbing off the burnt of his favorite frying pan. They were supposed to have a very romantic anniversary dinner—because it was their fifth anniversary, dammit—but Jongin never showed up. Well, he was late, practically. But Jongin was almost 2 hours late, like, what the hell?!

“He could’ve just told me if he was bored with me so I didn’t have to spend 2 ing hours making his favorite lasagna—his favorite ing lasagna­, not my favorite, mind you. Enjoy my 5 years of love, you ungrateful son of a , because I’m not going to give you anymore love ever... He’s such a bastard...” Kyungsoo continuously cursing Jongin under his breath while still scrubbing off his already cleaned pan.

Unbeknowst to him, Jongin had quietly slipped in their apartement, putting off his shoes near the door and his coat on the back of the couch, almost making no noise. Almost. He might have forgotten the coffee table that he himself had set up a little inaccordingly to the couch and tripped over it. The loud thud of course was noticed by Kyungsoo who immediately dropped his pan to the sink and went to check what was happening.

He almost went back to retrieve the pan to throw it at Jongin’s face.

“You!”

Jongin looked up just when Kyungsoo was about to choke him to death. He immediately dodged his boyfriend while holding one of his feet up, slightly wincing when he moved too fast. Thank God he took ballet that long time ago. Bless him and his superb balance.

“I can explain!” Jongin shot both of his hands up, eyes widen in fear. Kyungsoo might be small, but he could be a total angry giant when he was furious.

“You’d better! I’ve waited for 2 hours, Jongin! I made your favorite lasagna—your favorite lasagna!! Yet, you didn’t show up! You could’ve text me first if you were going to be late,”

Jongin immediately went to the rescue. He limped his way over to Kyungsoo, planning to hug the rage out so that he wouldn’t be mad at him again. Kyungsoo, though, noticed the winces at every step Jongin took, and every bit of him just wanted to take Jongin in his arms and nurse the pain away, but no. He was still angry. He would nurse that foot later when he wasn’t fuming anymore.

“I’m really, really sorry, Kyungsoo. Sehun stopped me earlier to help him babysit his students but then everyone started asking me to dance and you know how I am when I dance. I swear I wanted to dance for only 2 minutes but then I kind of lost track of time and I probably danced for like, I don’t know, almost 15 minutes? But Sehun still hadn’t come back so the students and I play for a  little bit.

“I swear I thought we only played for 20 minutes, and when I saw the clock we actually played for almost.. an hour?” It came off as a question because Jongin was afraid Kyungsoo was going to snap. “I also needed to pick up some things downtown, and you know it took almost 1 hour to go there and then come back home. So... yeah. I’m sorry.”

“Where did Sehun go actually?”

“He forgot that he bought both keys to his and Tao’s apartment because Tao forgot his at home when he rushed to go to work this morning, so he had to go back for a little bit. Please don’t get mad, Babe.”

Kyungsoo only felt a little mad now. But, still, Jongin made him wait without any announcement whatsoever, and he didn’t like to wait like that.

“I’m still mad. You know I don’t like to wait without notice, and also I was worried that something had happened to you and I didn’t know and then you’ll die and who’s going to cuddle me again if you die?!” Tears were b in the corner of Kyungsoo’s worried eyes, threatening to slide down any moment now.

Jongin was about to reach out to Kyungsoo, to hug him, but Kyungsoo turned away instead, making his way to the kitchen to do... Whatever he could do.

“Kyungsoo..” Kyungsoo could hear that desperation thick in Jongin’s voice, but he was still mad and he wanted Jongin to get the message that he was mad, so that he wouldn’t do it again in the future.

“Kyungsoo.” It was firmer now, how Jongin called Kyungsoo’s name. He walked over to where Kyungsoo was standing, scrubbing the perfectly cleaned cooking pan at the sink. His foot was still hurting, but to hell with that. Kyungsoo was more important.

“Knock knock.”

What the , was the first thing that went through Kyungsoo’s mind. His hand stopped scrubbing abruptly when he heard those words coming out of Jongin’s mouth.

“Kyungsoo, knock knock.”

“Knock it off, Jongin. I’m still mad.” Scrub, scrub.

“I’m not giving up, Kyungsoo. Knock knock.”

Kyungsoo almost, almost exploded out of pure rage. Did his boyfriend really have to pull this off right now, when he was still this mad?

“Fine. Who’s there?”

“Marry.” Kyungsoo could sense Jongin walking closer to him. He stilled his hand’s movement when he heard that. Did Jongin really...

Kyungsoo turned around slowly. His fury dissipated the moment Jongin said “Marry”. Well, it could be “Mary” too, though, so Kyungsoo didn’t really want to get his hopes too high. Oh my God.

“Marry who?” Kyungsoo said quietly.

And then, Jongin did the expected. He went down on his knee, and pulled out that little velvet box. And when he opened it, Kyungsoo swore that was the most beautiful thing—after Jongin—he’d ever seen.

Kyungsoo gasped, his eyes widened at the ring presented right in front of him. Jongin was a bastard indeed.

“Marry me?”

“... Jongin, you bastard.” Jongin chuckled at this.

“Does that mean ‘yes’?”

Kyungsoo surged forward, looped his hands around Jongin’s neck and planted a chaste and teary kiss on his lips. Kyungsoo didn’t even realize his tears were streaming down like crazy.

Kyungsoo just kept planting another kiss and another kiss and another kiss and Jongin could only received it and kissed back just as enthusiatically.

“You’re one lucky bastard, Jongin.” Kyungsoo murmured against Jongin’s lips, then continued kissing them again to his heart content.

“I am, indeed.” Low chuckle rumbled deep in Jongin’s throat. “You like the ring?” He pulled away for a little bit, his eyes glinting in tease.

“Like it? I love it! You bought me that ring I always ogle at everytime we pass that jewelery store. Of course I love it!” A kiss. “Thank you, Jongin.” Another kiss. “Just don’t make me wait for two god damn hours or you’re not going to get any for a month.” A peck on Jongin’s lips and Kyungsoo pulled away giggling. But before he got away further, Jongin pulled his wrist and tugged him back to his embrace.

“You’re not going anywhere, fiance.”

“I’m just going to go the our bedroom, and maybe we can continue whatever you want to do with this fiance of yours there?”

Jongin didn’t even have to think twice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : What did I just write. Bye guys.

A/N2 : Oh and have you seen Rahee, Jongin's favorite niece??? SHE'S LIKE THE CUTEST EVEEERRRR!!