-Final-

Jealous boyfriend

**Hyunseung scene**

 

 

"Annyeong oppa~~" 

I greet hyunseung when I saw him. But he looks sad. 

"Oppa wae? Gwaenchanha?" 

 

"Eh pearl ah, gwaenchanayo" 

 

"Oppa chincha? You look sad. Did something happen?" 

 

"Ahh ani ani aniyo cheongmal gwaenchanha" 

 

"Oppa! I dont believe you! Aish. Is it about junhyung oppa?"

 

Hyunseung look at me with his red eyes 

"Jun... Jun, he didn't want to talk to me anymore. When I want to explain, he didn't listen and act like I'm not exist. Pearl ah, ottoke??! Uwaaa" 

 

"Oppaaa waee? Did you do something that make him upset?" 

 

"Tsk I think it is because tsk I did an intimate scene with the girl in the mv. Uwaaa its not my fault. The company asked me to do so T_T" 

 

"Oppa, uljima. I think he need to control himself because if he talk to you, he can't control himself and need to you hard remembering all the scenes in the mv. So he just maintain his self control so you can perform well for your solo debut. Oppa dont think too much. Arasso?"

 

"Yaaa mworagooo? Aish this kid!" 

 

"Hahahaha oppa you blush so hard hahaha"

 

 

 

**Junhyung scene**

 

 

"Yaa junhyung oppa!!!" I storm into his studio and saw him sit on the chair while lay his head on the desk. What a lifeless guy.

 

"Aih wae? What do you want?"

 

"Why did you do that to Hyunseung oppa? Are you really didn't talk and look at him just because the mv?"

 

"Huh~ so he told you huh?"

 

"Ne. Now tell me why you do that!"

 

"Pearl ah, its not that I dont want to talk to him or what, it just that why he never consider my feeling as his boyfriend? Whenever I remembered the scene, I feel so hurt. You know I really hate when he acted like he is and show his face to others. I dont care about the girl because I know he loves me. But he shows to everyone his pleasure face. Imagine how many fanboys out there might think about him when they ! ! I dont want that to be happen. I dont care if you tell me I'm possessive or what, he's mine!!!"

 

"Aigoo it just because of that? Aih oppa, you shouldn't think about that much okay? You guys really need to talk about all these things. You need to figure out something so that both of you wont get hurt. Honestly, I think there's also girls out there who think about you when they pleasured themselves. Hyunseung oppa never said anything right? And about hara, he also accept everything so that you both can still be together. Oppa, you need to rethink again about everything."

 

"Mianhe pearl ah. I know that I can be a bad boyfriend to him. Pity my baby. He must be so hurt and sad"

 

"Aish now you know! He looks like a living corpse while practice for his solo debut"

 

Suddenly....

"Pearl ah!!! They told me you are here so... Eh, mm okay I'll go first" 

 

"Ya jang hyunseung!  Geumanhae. You! Come here! You guys need to talk."

 

I whisper to hyunseung "later go sit on his lap and ask for forgiveness. He just need some assurance that you love him"

 

"Okay guys! Make sure you reconcile already when I meet you again! I need to find Dujunie! Byeee!"

 

~~Awkward moment~~

 

"Mm junnie mianhe"

 

"Ani seungie, i'm the one who should say sorry. Mainhe seungie ah cheongmal mianhe"

 

"Aniyo junnie its my fault. I shouldn't follow what the company asked me. I'm sorry T_T"

 

"Seungie come here." *jun hug seung* "don't cry. You know that I hate to see you cry. Its my fault too. I should support your solo debut but I'm being a bad boyfriend, l left you alone. Mianhe seungie ah. I just feel angry and jealous when i think about your fanboys imagine dirty things when they saw your mv. I cant share you with anyone. Shh, uljima seungie ah. Jebal"

 

*seung sit on jun lap* "Junnie, you know that you're the only one who can see my pleasure face and you're the only who can feel and have me. Dont be jealous anymore arasso? I miss you so much" 

 

And they kissed and be happy again~~^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Junn.... Are you hard?"

 

"Mm, i also need to restrain myself you know. I wanna you so hard when I saw the mv"

 

"Aish you bastard!!! You should be glad that I love you or else I'll cut your !!"