Maybe

Hurt

Scaterring ceramic plates, dim lighted messy dinning room, cold kimchi spaghetti on the floor.

 “no… no… just… make it stop… Jongin... make it stop…”

Kyungsoo screaming and tossing right and left.

Gasp.

Reaching his right side of queen sized bed, cold. Empty. Kyungsoo opened his  sore doe eye, there’s no tanned skin man. Which is mean his dream was true. Getting up, a tear escaped from his beautiful eyes, in a second changed to a stream.

January 13th. Their 3rd anniversary.

Kyungsoo couldn’t deny that his relationship was broken. He chose to ignore the fact, and continue his life.

 This Kim Jongin, his bestfriend from college, his lover, were gone out with his friends from dance class. It was always like his Friday night, but today, Kyungsoo couldn’t help to feel giddy. Today, his anniversary with Jongin. He would never forget their anniversary. Right?

Kyungsoo skipped to nearest supermarket, bought the ingredients for his famous kimchi spaghetti, his Jongin love so much.

“Kyungsoo hyung! It’s heavenly! How could you just said it was ordinary kimchi with spaghetti?”

He smiled remembering his stupid lover.

Kyungsoo met Jongin when the later were sophomore. They share same music class. Kyungsoo, being the older one, introducing himself to the younger. Jongin, the tanned skin, plump lips, dark brown haired boy, was stupid. He didn’t get it why Jongin enrolled this class, he didn’t even know where do for do, and Do for Kyungsoo. But he still attending the class. Kyungsoo was the first offering help for him, he’s going to fail the class if he keeping up the bad track. Later did he know, Jongin enrolled for dance class and enjoyed being there more than here. He said he was there for some reason, or rather someone. Kyungsoo just smiled, must be nice to be the reason why Jongin here.

After music exam (that Jongin barely passed), Kyungsoo dragged by Jongin to rooftop.

He didn’t expected that Jongin confessed and kissed him.

It was nice January 13th.

Kyungsoo blushed just remembering. He shook his head and resuming his shopping. Today’s dinner should be perfect and perfect.

After cooking special dinner for their 3rd anniversary, Kyungsoo does what he familiar to. Watching whatever TV gave him, waiting for Jongin come home.

 

11.00 AM.

It’s late, Do Kyungsoo. Jongin is late. Late by 3 hours. Dinner already cold.

“Microwave should help me later, when Jongin’s back.”

 

01.30 AM

Kyungsoo woke up from his nap. He heard a rustling key from the front door, and a click after.

But a giggling sounds after the clicked door, a girl that on Jongin’s arm, a beautiful girl if she’s not wrecked her own makeup for making up with Jongin, Jongin’s back.

Kyungsoo just couldn’t believe his eyes. It’s Kim Jongin with a girl, on their 3rd anniversary.

Kyungsoo knew his relationship with Jongin in the edge, but he didn’t know he’s standing on a thin layer of ice. He didn’t know after his fall, he would be stabbed by sharp knives. He didn’t know, he ignored the fact he would.

“oh, Hyung..”

Jongin stopped in front the couch they used to cuddled, now Kyungsoo’s bed while waiting Jongin, arm still circling the girl shoulder.

“oh, Jongin.. I think… you forgot… that.. i-I live.. h-here.. too..”

A tear escaped from the beautiful eyes. Kyungsoo erased his tear as soon as it glided down his redden cheeks. Now, Jongin slipped his arms from the giggling girl. Feeling the tension in the room the girl frowned to Jongin.

“Oppa, what happen?”

Oppa.

He will never called Jongin like that. He’s a guy after all, and he’s older than Jongin. But maybe he could called Jongin oppa.

Blonde shoulder-long hair, petite body, white skin, beautiful face, a girl. What he never be one.

“if… y-you ever b-bored of me, tell me Jongin.. I’ll try anything to fix it.. nothing like this, Kim Jongin. If you like a girl tell me… I will never be a girl, but I can do something about it… nothing like this, Kim Jongin..”

More, more, and more tears streamed down his cheeks. It feel hurts everywhere.

Kyungsoo strolled to the kitchen, fast. Dumping his spaghetti, red wine, candles, flowers, everything ion the dinner table.

“Hyung…”

“yes, Jongin? I thought you know it was our anniversary, I thought you know I was waiting for you, I tought you.. you… you l-love… me..”

Sobbing Kyungsoo, trying to hold his anger, his disappointment, his hate to the girl that now glancing back and forth to the front door.

“H-hyung… I’m..”

“No, Jongin. It’s okay. It’s my fault anyway. I know you already bored of me. I know. But, you know? It’ll be better if you just go? Maybe to her house? Or someone that you can actually her anywhere, but here? Like right now?”

Jongin stand still, looking to a hurting eyes. Jongin know he messed up.

“H-hyung, I-I…”

“get out, Jongin.”

“Hyung…”

“Get the out, Kim Jongin!”

Never in his life he raised his voice. Never ever even to Baekhyun, his senior slash annoying bestfriend for years. His hand holding to the kitchen counter, stopping him from sliding straight to the floor, because his knees can hold his body anymore.

Breath hitched. Gasping, the girl runs to the front door. Jongin stilled. Walking nearing Kyungsoo, his lover, reaching a hand. Kyungsoo slapped his hand.

“it’s better for you to just go away from here, Kim Jongin.”

Jongin saw hurt in his eyes. Why the hell in this world, he hurt Do Kyungsoo.

Jongin finally backed-away, walking to the front door, glancing back to Kyungsoo, and out the apartement.

There, Kyungsoo breaking down. He wished to be swallowed by earth, because it hurts too much for Kyungsoo.

It’s ing hurts, Jongin.

 

 

“Hyung, I’ll never leave you.. I’ll never stopped loving you… I’ll never get bored of you… I’ll-“

“Jongin! You can’t be serious. It’s hard to keeping that.”

“no! I promise you, Hyung, I will.”

 

 

996 words, thank you for reading :)