Unrequited First Love

Sisterzoned

You can hear the faint sounds of vacuuming from outside your room. 

Who's vacuuming so early in the morning when your alarm hasn't even sounded yet--

Oh wait. 

It's Saturday. 

You didn't have to set an alarm for today because it's your unofficial rest day. You can forget your daily routine as a high school senior and just lounge around all day long. You were up til late last night finishing all your homeworks so you can have Saturday and Sunday off. Unlike other students who wait until the last minute to struggle with their homework, you rather suffer on Friday and enjoy the rest of the weekend. 

You pulled your blanket around you, turning yourself into a human burrito, before snuggling back, letting sleep sweep you off to dreamland. 

Not ten minutes passed since you were swept off to dreamland, faint yelling could be heard from downstairs. You had sharp ears but you choose to ignore the sounds and let sleep take over. Whatever it is, let mum or dad handle it. 

You could hear your mum gushing out. "Omo!" and some other incoherent words that your mind can't decipher because of the state you were still in. Wonder what made her so ecstatic in the morning.

Hmm... None of your business.

"So Jung-ah!" You heard her yell your name.

Curse you, ears. 

You pulled your blanket tighter around you, trying to block out the constant calling of your name. 

You heard footsteps, heavy ones. Too heavy to be your mom's footsteps... and there were more than one. 

You had a bad feeling about this. 

'Maybe if I stay still they'll think I'm dead and will leave me alone.' You thought as you sunk further into your blanket. 

You heard your door slam open. What the hell--

Suddenly you felt your body jumping into the air and loud voices excitedly greeting you. Your bed kept bouncing and you were forced to remove your blanket and glare at the intruders. 

Well, your glare lasted about a millisecond when you finally realized who the intruder was. 

"So Jung-ah! It's been a while!" The guy in front of you said cheerfully, finally stopping his action of bouncing on your bed. 

"...Chanyeol-ah..." You managed to say, your gaze still frozen on the man in front of you.

"And us too!" Another voice sounded. You finally tore your gaze off of the smiling giant and turn to see Baekhyun and Yixing standing at your doorway. 

"Aww... You even look cute when you just woke up." Baekhyun said, taking in your appearance. You dread to see what you look like right now in front of these well-dressed idols. 

Slowly turning around to face your full length mirror, you finally saw your morning look.

Tousled bed hair, bloated face, puffy eyes because of staying up late...and you were wearing a pink hello kitty oversized night dress that your dad bought for you last year on his trip to Indonesia(He shall never be allowed to shop alone.)

Almost at an instant, your face turned red and you quickly pulled your blanket to cover up until not even your head was seen. 

"G-get out! Who let you guys in anyway?!" Your shouting was muffled due to the blanket covering you. 

"What? You seriously do look cute! I wish I had a cute childhood friend too, right Lay hyung?" Baekhyun said, giggling.

"Yah... Don't , okay. She's my precious sister. Alright, let's get out." Chanyeol scolded them before tugging your blanket a bit so he could see your face.

"Come out when you're ready, okay? We'll be in the living room." He said, giving you a smile before standing up and ushering the two guys out. As he was pulling the door behind him, he gave you a last look and a wink.

She's my precious sister.

Sighing, you pulled yourself out of bed and stretched a bit before making your way towards your window, pulling the curtains and letting the sun shine your room, glaring a bit at how bright it is. What time is it anyway? 

Making sure your room was locked, you proceeded to wash up in your built-in bathroom and changed into something more presentable. You stared at yourself in the mirror. Your face wasn't as bloated and your eyes weren't as puffy, but you still have that awful bed hair to deal with.

You tried straightening them but they refused to budge. Finally giving up, you grabbed a scrunchie and tied your hair into a messy ponytail. 

Taking a final look at yourself you once again sighed. 

'Do I not look like a girl at all in your eyes?' 

Shaking your head, you quickly made your way out of the room, rolling your eyes at the muffled loud noises from downstairs caused by the three sudden visitors.



First chappie! Not sure if I should continue this but yeah. Thanks for reading the first chapter! ^_^