final

Tired
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's Tao."
Suho semi shouted from the living room of the dorm. Waving his phone in the air.
Chen and Baekhyun who were sitting on the carpet bellow watching random variety show on the TV turned their attention to the leader. Immediately moving up to the couch when the rest of the member approached.
Suho answer answer the call and put it on speaker mode as Minseok, Yixing, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, and Jongin also Baekhyun and Jongdae gathered around him.
"Hyung.." The M's maknae's raspy voice was the first to greeted. They all knew that time that the panda boy was in verge of crying.
"Hyung I am sorry.." He continued in between the sobs.
"Tao-ya its okay. We are all understand." Suho tried to calm the other.
"No it's not okay. I.. I break our promise.. I.. I am sorry this is happens."
"Tao stop saying sorry we are all understand. I kind of.. Have seen it coming. Haha.. Ain't I cool?" Baekhyun jokes. Although he himself feel like crying whenever. "You better listen to your father, parent knows best." he whispered the last sentence. Leaning his head on his fist.
Tao cried on the other line. Sobbing hard.
"Tao." Yixing's soft voice started. "You should focus on your treatment."
"We are sorry for unable to take care of you."
The talk like that for another minutes before someone slammed shut one of the bedroom door.
Their attention turned to the source of sound.
The K's maknae walked stood there in front of his shared bedroom.
"Sehun?"
The youngest stared at his hyungs blankly before walked past them towards the front door.
"Ya! Maknae, its Tao."
Sehun didn't respond and keep on walking. He slammed shut the door once he stepped out.
".. He didn't answer my call nor reply my text at all.." They heard Tao mumbled.

****

-When I'm feeling good or bad, I always go to Bugak Skyway with Tao hyung-
#CelebrityMagazine2015

****

The boy's lips pulled into a bitter smile as his eyes stared to the beautiful scenery in front of him. He clutched the iron fence he leaned on.

// July, 2014. Bugak Skyway //

"I miss Kris hyung."
Sehun looked up to the older boy beside him. He hummed in respond. "Me too. He's my daddy after all." He laughed. Remember how the fans used to prefer himself and the former leader of EXO-M as a son and father.
"He's the brother that I have never had." He heard the other whispered. There was a sadness in his voice.
Sehun patted the other's shoulder immediately.
It's been hard for both of them and the rest of member. Kris left the group just a week before their very first concert.
That time was really tiring. They were all exhausted from the practice and sad. Hurt.
But the could do nothing. The couldn't prevent the leader to leave nor brought him back. They can only accepted the fate.
"He's better with himself. Than with us. You know it must be very hard for him too right?"
"Gosh, I just miss him Hun'ah. Don't bring that topic again."
Sehun pouted. "I just afraid that you might crying again." He giggled. Feeling satisfied when the older scoffed.
"I won't. I am not a girl."
Sehun's giggles turned into a laughter. "Haha really? Let's go to the haunted house again then."
Tao pinched both his cheeks at once made him winced.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter