Chapter 1

A crazy love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Kyu why don't we go greet the new neighbor?" asked Donghae cheerfully while leaning on Kyuhyun who was busy playing Starcraft in his computer "Don't you remember what Siwon and Heechul hyung said about the new neighbor?" asked Kyuhyun while raising an eyebrow but still don't move his eyes from the screen.

~~~Flash Back~~~

"Yah Heechul what did i told you to do 10 minutes ago?!" screamed an angry Leeteuk looking at Heechul who was lying in his bed reading a magazine. "I'm not going alone! what if it's a ert? his gonna think i'm a pretty girl and his gonna violate me! well i don't blame him for my look tough" said the the red headed boy dramatically."Oh so thats how its gonna be?....Siwon!" screamed Leeteuk in the hallway trying to find the boy, then he saw a head pop out of the bathroom door.
"What is it hyung?" asked the young man while walking to the older who was standing in the living room.

"Can you be a good boy and go with Heechul to greet the new neighbor?" said Leeteuk smiling at him and praying in his head that he would accept, when he saw him nood he screamed for Heechul who lazily who walked to the living room where both men where standing.

"What now?" asked Heechul trying not to sound annoyed.

"Siwon here is going to go with you so try to be nice, okay?"  

Said Leeteuk more calm than the last time, he pushed both of them out of the apartment and closed the door on their faces leaving an annoyed Heechul in the hallway of the building with a calm Siwon next to him,he stomped his feet all the way until they reached the apartment next to theirs, Heechul took a deep breath to try and control his self then he pressed the doorbell.

~~~5 minutes later~~~

"Oh you guys already back" said Leeteuk walking to them. "How were they? were they nice? were they fish people?" asked a blonde fish who had the attention of everyone in the dorm with his strange question. 

"Hae, how many times do i have to tell you? fish people arent real!" 

"Yes they are!"

"Donghae! Eunhyuk! shut up" snapped Leeteuk at both of them earning a pout.                                                                                                                       

"So how were they?" asked Ryeowook ignoring the other three persons next to him.

"The dude is strange, don't- don't get too close to him" was the only thing Heechul said before disappearing into his room, then all the bunch of eyes went to Siwon who looked a little out of place, Sungmin went to him and grabbed him on the shoulder making the younger one jump at the sudden touch.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter