Our first encounter was special.

Love can't exist between Us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The room had a slight breeze that brushed along everyone's skin which helped the rest of the group cool off from the dance practice.

However, the cold was my enemy this week due to Seungyoon's idea of waking me up with cold water . It was a horrible outcome since we had to push back the schedule for the latest events in Japan. 

Seungyoon got scolded by all the members and our manager because Seunghoon reported it to the manager for revenge on my part. I felt bad that Seungyoon was punished but I felt more saddened by me getting sick. I'm such a fool for not waking up. I pouted at my reflection in the mirror due to my rose colored nose and my swollen eyes due to the lack of sleep I received from my cold.

"Hyung don't be sad~" I looked towards the deep voice and smiled at my dongsaeng. 

"Aniyo, Mino ah~ I'm fine." I said as I looked at my fingers fidgeting from the cold sensation that entered my body. 

"Here,It's your favorite." Mino handed him a mug full of green tea and honey to help sooth the others raw throat.

"You didn't have to" Jinwoo said as he bowed at the younger slightly as he took the mug of warmth into his hands. 

Mino smiled at the others bashful nature. "Hyung, you don't have to bow.It's not necessary because I'm your dongsaeng and you're my beloved hyung so of course I'm going to care for you. Plus you know you love me too hyung~" Mino added a wink at the end of his sentence and beamed at the other.

Jinwoo blushed slightly and smiled softly as he looked at Mino and nodded in agreement. He brought the mug up to his lips and smiled as he drank the warm contents that relieved his throat from the pain. 

Jinwoo set down the mug and turned towards the other  with his famous soft smile "Mino ah~ thank you. That helped me feel better."  

The younger laughed as he couldn't hold it in anymore. "Hey.." Jinwoo pouted slightly as the other was laughing at him. 

"I-I just can't take it hyung" Mino started to calm down and patted the olders head. "You're just too cute ~" As Mino said that he got up and lent his hand out towards the other. 

"Let's go pack up." Jinwoo's cheeks were flushed pink but he didn't mind because his cheeks were already had a pink pigment due to his sick state.

Jinwoo nodded as he took the younger's hand and stood up with all the strength he could muster up.

Yes, Jinwoo couldn't even stand up on his own because his cold made him lose strength so Mino helped him constantly. For example, if he needed to eat the younger would prepare him soup and take it to him or if he needed help getting up from bed Mino would sleep by him just so he can help his hyung. There relationship was like a sticky rice cake because they were inseperable.

Neither of the two would think more of their relationship because they simply seen each other as siblings. Well that's what Mino thought, but deep down inside Jinwoo was confused with his feelings for Mino since the first day they met.

*The first meeting.*

In the beginning they clicked as if they were destined to meet each other. Jinwoo was shy at first and was scared of the man so he didn't have the courage to say hello. The reason Jinwoo was scared to even go near the other because the other had a strong phisique. Song Minho was tall, tan, and when his eyes meet Jinwoo's he felt inferior to the new member.

What if I get beat up? or What if I offend him by trying to talk to him? 

The deer like boy was sitting on the floor of the dance studio as glanced at the new member constantly. He knew it was weird and impolite to do so but he was just trying to see if the other was not as bad as he thought. 

"Jin your eyes are going to fall out any minute." a chuckle lingered in the air as Seunghoon sat next to his friend. 

"Oh, sorry" Jinwoo said as he looked down at his hands and started to play with them in a nervous manner. Seunghoon was use to Jinwoo apologizing and saying thank you constantly so he just smiled at the other in a protective way. 

"You know ,you should just go talk to him." The taller said as he stared at the new member of Team A. 

Seunghoon felt intimidated by the other because he was a rapper and YG praised him. He knew he was over exaggerating when he felt that Mino would take everything away from him that mattered. 

"W-What are you talking about!?" Jinwoo said in a loud shaken voice but seen that all the noise around him stopped. Everyone stared at him as if he was going crazy even the new guy gave him that look. 

"Ani~ I just love you so much Jinwoo hyung!" Seunghoon said in a dramatic way so people can look at him instead of the other. Seunghoon winked at him and blew him a kiss as he batted his eyelashes repeatedly.

Jinwoo laughed and smacked the others shoulder in a playful way. By the time they were both in there own world nobody payed attention to them except one person. 

Mino was looking at the two even though Seungyoon was nagging at him about the rules in the dorm. He wanted to get to know everyone in the group but only three of the members came up to him except the boy with the doe like eyes. He wondered about how to introduce his self to him but he felt nervous for some reason. He didn't want to interrupt Seunghoon's time with said boy. Is he younger then me? Mino thought as he was looking at the boy . He knew Taehyun and Seungyoon were younger then him. As for Seunghoon, he was older and taller only by a few centimeters. However, he didn't know much about the other member who was avoiding him and it was obvious.

He felt like this because when YG introduced him the other looked at him then stared away in a heart beat. Maybe he looked scary or uninteresting to the other. 

I mean look at Seunghoon he is a dancer, he is funny , and he is a nice guy. So of course the other wouldn't bother his time to talk to me.

Mino looked back at Taehyun and Seungyoon because they were talking about how Jinwoo and Seunghoon were so close. So his name is Jinwoo...it seems to fit him perfectly.

"Don't you think Seunghooon treats Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter