Final

Red

The putrid smell of alchohol filled the room as Jonghyun pulled the body of our next victim inside. He glanced at me and flashed me a grin to which I blushed temporarily. He always seemed to make me feel like I was on top of the world and of course, that why he was my boyfriend and I was his. 

Me and Jonghyun met two years ago. I was sitting on a table in the office where I had just murdered  my boss. I was done with his and I was going to quit but not before slicing him into tiny little pieces and stuffing him somewhere that he couldn't be found. I had cut off all of his limbs one by one before taking the bones out and simply placing them in neat alignment on the floor. The exact alignment of a human skeleton. I then continued to hide the limbs in seperate rooms. There was one just lying there in the entrance to his office while the others were in the elevator, the staff room and the toilets. I placed his head on his desk too, just to scare the out of anyone that walked inside his room. Not that I thought anyone would after seeing the limb in the entrance...

He deserved it for all the boring and time consuming work he gave us.

My partner in crime had left me there to fend for myself and clean up the body because he didn't want to be with me anymore. I had guessed that I was too hard core for him. Especially when the job that I did was THIS good. He just wasn't up for all of this murder business. He probably never liked the exhilaration of nearly being caught every time. The rush of energy you received when your newest victim screamed a blood curdling scream at the top of their lungs, begging for you to stop your behaviour when you knew damn well that you weren't going to. The excitement and pleasure of finding your murder in the front pages of the hottest newspapers and news shows. It was unexplainable great.

It was around 12 AM on a Tuesday morning when my darling Jonghyun walked inside to find an already cut up boss. He inspected the head on the table before laying his eyes on me. He looked at me and smiled a little before approaching  me and caressing my side a little. I loved that gesture of his. He treated me with such care and I just felt from that moment onwards that yes, he was the one.

We walked out of that room, hand in hand. Not as strangers but lovers. He was holding my waist most of the time and really, I didn't care as long as he was right next to me for the rest of our careers. For the rest of our goddamn lives.

Back to now though,

Jjongie carried his unconscious victim to the torture table and cuffed him there. We always loved the unconscious ones. They always woke up in the middle of all the fun and of course, that would make it all better. Especially when they sawe piercing into them.

It was quite a nice feeling to kill. It was a way to let out anger, stress or just boredom. Sometimes when we had nothing to do, Jjong would take me with him on the streets and then pushe forward, injuring the person in front of me and them running off.

The feeling I loved the most, (But less than him holding my waist) was when I felt a thick liquid run down my body. It tasted like iron and it was red. I loved it so much.

Jonghyun walked over to me slowly nd picked me up before walking over to the side and getting a rock. He smiled at me and kissed me before whispering to me gently.

"It's going to hurt a little bit Jinki. Be prepared okay? Love you~"

It was the usual. He would run a rock over my smooth body so that I could inflict much more pain to my victims. I could feel more blood on me and of course the screams were going to be automatic.

Jonghun took the rock off me and his gentle smile turned to an evil yet sadistic one. He walked over to our victim with me and placed me a little above the thighs of our new victim.

"On the count of three Jinki."

"1....."

"2......"

"3......."

He pushed me inside the lower thigh of our victim and the only thing I could feel was a thick liquid surrounding my point.

It was so.....

Red.....

-*-*-*-*-*-*

THANKIES RENEE FOR THIS IDEA <3

--Izzy