Profile: SECRET

ALL ABOUT OCTOBERIAN (SECRET MBLAQ BEAST)

Hyosung  Jun Hyosung (Leader, Vocal) @secrettimehs

  October 13, 1989 (the oldest in SECRET)

  Hyosung has career as solo singer with debut song 'Good-Night Kiss' and in early May, she will have a comeback with 'Fantasia' (YAY! :D)

  Known as Bagel girl, the girl who has baby face but in glamour body. She also had endorsed the underwear product. (WHOOO~ My Hyosungie~)

In Octoberian group, she is younger than Hyunseung (1 month), Doojoon (3 months), Joon (4 months), Seungho (1 year), and G.O. (1 year 1 month).

 

Hana  Jung Hana (Rapper, Vocal) @supa_hana

  February 2, 1990

  Hana has changed her stage name. Before, she used Zinger as her stage name.

  She has an own-producing song, titled Amazinger which shows skill of Hana in rap.

  She attended the same high school as Jieun and Yongguk (from BAP).

  Known as the girl who has y thigh and people like her powerful dance as she is the main dancer of SECRET.

 In Octoberian group, she is younger than Yoseob (1 month), Hyosung (4 months), Hyunseung, Doojoon, Joon, Seungho, and G.O.

 

Jieun  Song Ji Eun (Main Vocal) @SECRETSongjieun

  May 5, 1990

  Ji Eun has career as solo singer with her debut song 'Going Crazy'. She made several comeback with 'False Hope' and more recently 'Pretty Age 25'.

  She is known to have powerful yet angelic voice and has participated on many OSTs even before debut. She doesn't have many appearances in variety show, so she is called as Mineral Variety.

  She attended the same school as Hana and Yongguk (from BAP).

  In Octoberian group, she is younger than Kikwang (2 months), Hana, Yoseob, Hyosung, Hyunseung, Doojoon, Joon, Seungho, G.O. And she is older than Sunhwa (5 months), Thunder (5 months), Mir (10 months), and Dongwoon (1 year 1 month).

Sunhwa  Han Sunhwa (Maknae, Vocal) @seonhwazzz

  October 6, 1990 (the youngest in SECRET)

  Sunhwa had many appearances in variety show even before debut and she helped SECRET gain more popularity back then. She also made debut in acting, and recently she got award on her fabulous acting.

  She once got virtual married with Kwanghee ZE:A and now they remained friends.

  Known as white-paper Sunhwa because she shows her blank personality on TV.

  She is really good at cooking and like to read philosophy books and books regarding on life.

  In Octoberian group, she is older than Thunder (1 day), Mir (5 months), and Dongwoon (8 months).

 

My Bias : Song Ji Eun.

     Don't ask me why because from the first time I see Jieun, I already fell in love with her (I am a girl BTW, lol). She is really quiet and shy, but she has powerful voice as she is main vocal in SECRET. She is the one who brought me to know SECRET more, and eventually become SECRETTIME (SeTi). I like all of her ballad and RnB songs (Going Crazy, False Hope, Don't Look At Me Like That, etc).

Most Favorite Pairing in SECRET : Jieun-Hana

Most Favorite SECRET's song : 3 Years 6 Months (which brings me to tears).