Final

Interview

Q : Please introduce yourself.

S : My name is Kang Seulgi!

W : My name is Wendy!

J : I'm Joy.

Y : I'm the maknae, Yeri!

Q : What is your first impression of your Leader?

S : She is really, really beautiful. I've trained for 2 years that time and that's the first time I've seen such a beautiful trainee coming in the company.

W : She greeted me when I joined the company and I was so surprised! I thought I saw an angel. (Laughs)

S & J: (rolled their eyes)

W : What?

J : I joined the company almost the same time as Wendy unnie. I had trouble making friends because of my look but Irene unnie helped me a lot. She is such a beautiful girl with a kind heart.

Y : These unnies are so whipped.

S, J & W : Watch it you midget!

Q : Okay. Who do you think amongst you has the most moments with Irene?

S : Is that even a question? (Scoffs) Seulrene all the way!

W : Right. Look at how much Wenrene fanfic here. In your face!

S : First of all Wendy, fanfic is not real. Second, Seulrene shippers are everywhere these days, so don't even argue with me.

W : Shut up. I have way more sweet moments than those eye- you have with her.

S : ....

J : ....

Y : ....

W : I'm sorry.

Q : N-Next question. What do you think is the best feature from Irene?

S : Her eyes! They shine so bright whenever I look at them. She always expresses her feeling through her eyes.

W : For me, it's her smile. Her smile is really beautiful. I always make fun of myself so I could see her smile.

J : Her... hands? They're always so warm. Irene unnie used to hold my hands and hug me whenever I'm cold. They always give me warmth.

Y : For me rather than physically, I really love the way she cares for me like a mother. She really takes care of me well and I always smile brightly because of her.

J : ....

S : Uh...

W : I really didn't know you have that in you, maknae. (Pats Yeri's shoulder)

Y : What are you guys talking about?

Q : Moving on. What is your favorite moment with Irene? Can you explain why?

W : The legendary cardigan moment! That is like a comeback of Wenrene after a long hiatus. That day was extremely windy and Irene unnie was just wearing thin clothes without wearing any coat or jacket. It was so heartbreaking how she hugged herself desperately. Without thinking, I just spread my cardigan and brought her closer. It was literally one of the best days of my life.

J : Honestly speaking I don't have a lot of moments with Irene unnie because I don't really express myself well. But Irene unnie always hugs me and holds my hand to show affection since I rarely do it. At first I was pretty embarrassed about it, but now everything seems pretty natural. She even back-hugged me at the end of a music show and I was over joyed by that.

S : I have a lot of favorite moments, but the SMTOWN Superstar Competition was my favorite one. I still can't forget how she stared at me while I was playing the game, it made me so flustered. She stayed beside me all the time to support me and I really love it.

I also love our moments when we were practicing for the SMROOKIES 'Be Natural' dance. That was a pretty steamy moment...

W : Disgusting.

S : Jealous much?

Q : How about Yeri?

Y : I don't really have-

S, W & J : (scoffs)

J : She literally has the most moments with Irene unnie.

S : Irene unnie ironed her uniform every day, wakes her up and cooks her meat every morning.

W : Irene unnie always pays extra attention to her, saying that she is the maknae and needs lots of love. She is overflowing with love right now and that is so unfair.

J : Yeri is also pretty playful so when she , Irene unnie would slap her playfully too with a smile on her face.

S : Also remember when we were attending fansign in Daegu and Irene unnie cried because it was her birthday? She got to hug her! I was beside her but she got hugged by Yeri when I was talking! Yeri also caressed her hair lovingly! How is that-

Y : I'm fabulous, that's probably why. (Grins)

S : Fabulous... in your dream.

W : I have the sweetest moment out of you guys anyway.

S : Ha! I have the most moment with her FYI. This ICC promotion is Seulrene's.

J : (scoffs) Right. Just in front of fans.

Y : Irene unnie loves me the most right?

S : How is that just in front of fans?! We were doing it naturally!

W : Your moments are just staring into each other's eyes. So boring.

J : How about you look at your moments first Wendy unnie? You barely even survive.

W : Look who's talking.

S : Well at least the fans acknowledge it. Remember when we were at Arirang radio? Yeah, serves you right.

Y : SEURRRREEENNNEEE

S : Shut up.

Q : All right guys.

W : You're just lucky I didn't blurt out Wenrene out loud you dumb bear.

J : Count yourself lucky.

Y : SEURRRRRREEEENNNEEEEEE IT'S SEURRRRRREEEENNNEEE

S : (scoffs) Have you seen every live video we did? Can't you see Irene unnie stared at me in every rap part she sang while all of you were like looking up to her with hope? Hah.

Y : (In the background) IT'S SEURRRREEENNNEEE GUYS! NOT SEULRENE. BUT SEURRRRREEEENNNEEE!!

J : Just because of that? Haven't you seen ICC choreography where we would stare and smile at each other? Also Happiness where we would hug? Try harder.

Q : Stop-

Y : (Shaking the camera) SEURRREEENNNEEEEE!!!!!!!!

W : What's wrong with that kid?

S : Autism.

J : Autism? Really unnie?

W : Irene unnie would hit your if you talk about Yeri like that.

S : Well, wouldn't that be nice?

J & W : Ewww!! That's really disgusting.

Q : FOR GOD'S SAKE! STOP THIS AUTISM KID FROM RUNNING AROUND THE SET YELLING SEURRENNE!

 

After a few moments.

 

Q : Last question. What do you think of her being the MC with Park Bo Gum in Music Bank?

S : ....

W : ....

J : ....

Y : She did a good job!

S : I'm so done with this interview.

W : Let's go.

J : Where's Irene unnie anyway?

Q : W-wait... Wendy, Seulgi, Joy! Hey!

Y : I know you have a hard time today. (Pats her shoulder) God bless your soul.

....

Irene went back from Music Bank a little later after the member since she had a meeting with the staffs.

When she opened the door, she was greeted by the members' gloomy face.

"I'm back" She said, taking off her shoes.

Greeted back by silence, she looked up in curiosity. "No welcome back or congrats for being the MC or I don't know, anything to say?" She raised her eyebrows, walking closer to the 4 girls who were resting on the couch.

"Congrats unnie!! I'm really happy to see you earlier!" Yeri jumped off from the couch and hugged her.

"Aww thank you sweetie" she grinned.

She heard the others scoffed. "Having a good time with him?" Wendy asked, not taking her eyes off of the TV screen.

"Wh-what..?"

"Do you have to cling onto him like that?" Seulgi asked while playing a game with her phone.

"Well... It-it was in the script" She stuttered, feeling a little intimidated. Yeri who was beside her, just grinned all along.

"So you have to stare at him like that too?" Joy asked, yawning in process.

"It was in the script guys!! And why are you all acting this way? So weird"

"Those unnies have crush on you unnie!"

The three of them then glared at the youngest, their eyes wide.

"What?" Irene furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Wh-what's what?" Wendy chuckled nervously.

"Yeri Yeri, you watched a lot of dramas didn't you?" Seulgi laughed awkwardly.

"Such a little tease" Joy laughed nervously before glaring at Yeri who gave a cheeky smile in return. "I'm just kidding unnie" she chuckled.

Irene sighed, "I'll just wash up and join you guys"

When Irene was out of sight, the three members glared at Yeri.

"What? I'm just telling the truth" she laughed, skipping to her shared room with the leader, leaving the others groaned in annoyance.

....

Unreleased cut of Yeri.

Q : Since you didn't really say much, I'll ask you personally, what do you think of Irene?

Y : Irene unnie... is like a friend, but also a mother for me. She always takes care of me, always making sure I'm okay and I'm doing well.

When we were trainees, she took care of me even then. She was really considerate and kind.

When I joined the group, Irene unnie greeted me with a hug, and told the other members to take care of me well since I am the youngest.

Despite having her mother personality, she is also a kid at heart. We would destroy the dorm together for the fun of it.

Irene unnie is always someone who I adore, even from the trainee days. I always look up to her and she always takes care of me with such a responsibility. As silly as it sounds, I can totally understand why the members are head over heels for her.

She is really, a perfect unnie.