end.

To the Bitter End

min yoongi angst fic | 526 words

Under the blue sky and the shining sun, the darkness hadn't dissipated. Along the way, there was only the sound of the wind humming quietly. There was no life. Just a dead heart, and a tired soul. A lifeless body. Like a corpse who survived seeking for fresh brains, didn’t care again with humanity feelings. The instinct that was given by God disappeared with all of his wonderful memories.

Yoongi walked along the bridge which was far from the hustle. Alone. His mind was blank, daydreaming somewhere. Someone had taken his life. Only left the scars that were so deep. The scars that were absolutely incurable even by the owner, whom was himself. He had repeatedly willed to forget the past, but still the harsh reality hit him again and again.

For a moment he stopped, looked up towards the sky. Glanced the birds which were flying freely there. The birds chirped monotonously, expressed how wonderful it was can fly as high as possible. Yoongi thought his dream wouldn’t be stopped, and the light would always be with him. But it was wrong.

Something which he called light disappeared. His heart was full of the pain. He tightened his grip on an old photograph of him with his precious person. Like a projector, his brain displayed bittersweet memories with his dearest person.


The day he was supposed to get the whole happiness, replaced by a light in her heart that dimmed and then disappeared. He had not had time to reveal his entire heart, nature against his wish. The light’s heart stopped beating.

"It felt so hurt."

Yoongi breathed, it was so heavy and suffocating. He smiled bitterly, stared wistfully the world around him.

His legs moved again, approaching the bridge abutment. There he played his fingers on the metal rods.

"Cold." He said soulless.

His eyes caught a figure that he had been missing. In the shadows, that figure was danced beautifully in front of him, seemed like invited Yoongi to follow her dance. That sweet smile. A smile that buried for many years. The boy wanted to touch it.

The shadow disappeared shortly after Yoongi got closer to it. Illusion. Yoongi could no longer bear with it all. His warm tears continued to drip until moistened his eyelids. He clutched his chest, tried to settle down himself. He failed.

"You're going to stay with me, aren’t you?" Yoongi stared at his shabby photograph, and then tore it into small pieces. His intention was strong enough. His legs climbed the bridge, until he finally could stand up right there.

"I've finally found you, sweetie."

As soon as he said his sentence, he plunged into the river. His body wasn’t revolting; but followed Yoongi’s orders. He didn’t try to swim nor breathing. Until his time came, Yoongi left his bitterness story; followed his light that had been living at peace in another world. Yoongi put a genuine smile on his face, a sign that showed he had found his happiness.

The wind became a silent witness of Yoongi’s bitter story, then swept the pieces of Yoongi’s light and also his scent that would never return.

He was completely gone.

Forever.