One Shot

Tired
Please log in to read the full chapter

Okay~ I'm done with this. Now there's only the sequel left to do. And if there are grammar mistakes, then please excuse them ^^/ 
Hope you like it~~ I changed it up a little.
---side note---
Conversations and thoughts will be on the left side with no idention. 
    And normal text with detail will be indented.. 
okay, now you can read~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
BAEKHYUN
  
    After the shooting of the 6th episode of EXO Next Door, I felt relieved. The schedule for us was very busy because of our comeback and drama. Even though I was already very tired, I wanted to see my tall, lanky, giant. He can help me with my sore back. Giggling to myself, I get off the set and look around for the other members. I'm sure they were here somewhere. I then see Kyungsoo, Sehun, and Chanyeol talking together by the snack area. 

"Chanyeol-ah!" I shout. I then see him turn his head around trying to find out who called him. I chuckle at this and head towards them. As I get closer, I then see someone else start to approach him. It was... Moon Ga-Young. The lead actress in the drama. She was very loveable and charming. She had a mature attitude, but she is amazing at what she does. 

    But then, what I saw infront of me, shocked me. I saw Ga Young back hug Chanyeol. My Giant. Why would she do that? She already knows he's dating me. But they looked so happy. 

What if... they were....?

    Shaking my head from my thoughts. I then walk closer to them. I put on my best fake smile and shout, "Ya! How come you guys are eating without me?? Hul~  Do you guys want to get fat on your own??" Sehun then laughs at me and my smile becomes more genuine. 

    But... Chanyeol didn't laugh. He always laughed at my jokes. I then turn to him, and the sight broke me. I saw Chanyeol whispering in her ear. Lips almost touching the skin by her cheek. They looked so happy and ...in love. Like they were actually a real couple. But I only knew that they were pretending. They had to be. 

Chanyeol won't cheat on me. 
He won't.
I trust him. 

    I then feel someone pat my shoulder. I look behind me and see Kyungsoo worry in his eyes. His eyebrows scrunched, and his head tilted. He look adorable. And I would've commented on it, but I was in no mood to do so. 

"Baekhyun-ah.... are you okay?" 

    Kyungsoo can be so kind. But he is vicious I tell you. His nickname is SatanSoo for a reason. It's fun to though. But this time... I didn't have the heart to smile. I just shook my head. 

"Thanks Kyungsoo-ah... but I'm going back to the dorm  and rest. I'm tired.... I'll... head out first. Good night." I then start to walk away until I feel someone grab my arm. Hope goes through me. Hoping it's Chanyeol I turn around with a smile on my face. But as I turn, I only see Sehun. And my smile falls.

"Hyung... are you okay? You don't look well... " 

    Even Sehun is concerned. Am I that obvious?? But If I'm obvious... then why won't he notice? 
    Sighing, I just put on a fake smile. 

"No I'm fine Sehun-ah. I'm just going to the dorms early. I'm tried and I have a schedule tomorrow." Even if my words sounded forced, they were still true. It was already late and I had to wake up early to finish the song and record it. 

    The title would be called 'Beautiful'.  I truly love this song, but it would be for the drama. And sadly, it would be used for Chanyeol's fake relationship with Ga Young. Shaking my head again, I look back up at Sehun and just give a nod. I tug my arm away and walk out of the set. 

    As I stepped out, the chill night air filled me to the bone. I could feel tears pricking at my eyes. I needed to hold it in. I couldn't sob my heart out right here on the parking lot. Behind the building where so much people were in. Where he was in. 

    The pain and stress these couple of days were too strong. Plus, whenever I leave, Chanyeol would always be there with me. Giving me his jacket whenever I felt cold.. but, he wasn't here. I felt something grip my heart. It stopped my breathing for a moment, but I didn't bother to fix the pain anways. It will always be there. Embedded deep in my heart.

    Sighing again, I spot the black van and see our manager. 

"Hyung!!" I yell. Catching his attention, he stalks towards me.

"Baekhyun-ah what's wrong?" he gave me a suspicious look, mixed with concern and curiosity.

"Can we go right now? I still need to get ready for tomorrow." The manager just nods in understanding. His stance becoming relaxed.

"Okay... let's go. It's going to get colder, and I can have someone else drop off the others." 

    I just nod at him and walk to the van. But with hope, I look back at the house where we filmed. 

   He isn't following me.

    My hope slowly died down and I just hopped in. Closing the door slowly with my eyes still trained on the enterance, the door finally closes. The engine starts... and we drive off. 


--


    I get to the dorms around midnight and notice that everyone isn't back yet. It was only me and the floorboards. Nowadays, everyone has a busy schedule. Sure I'm used to this... but... it's getting too much. Tao would always be there for me whenever I'm home by myself. We would stay up and watch movies together, or practice for the upcoming days. 

    But... he left. And now I'm all alone. 

    Sighing for the hundreth time today, I go to my room. I share a room with Chanyeol and it hurts my chest whenever I think that he might be cheating on me. But... I have to trust him. I'll question him when he comes back.
 If he even comes back home. 

    I get clean sweats and go to the bathroom. Taking off my makeup first, and then the stylish clothes. Luckily the water is still warm. Taking on a blast of warm water on my body, it soon relaxes my muscles. Sighing in content, I soon finish after 30 minutes. 

    I then hear the front door unlock. Hoping that it's the rest of the members, I quickly get out of the shower and quickly get changed. Once my clothes were on, I rush to the living room. 

    But, sadly,  I'm met with no one. I notice there was a meal on the table and a note. 
It read:


Baekhyun
Make sure to eat. You need your nutrition. 
Eat well. 
- Manager
P.S The other members might not make it back for tonight. 
Just sleep early. 

 

    Looking at the note with sadness, I start to eat my meal. It was really lonely. This big of a dorm with only one person in it. 

    Since I was already done with my scheudle, I got to go home first. But since, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo,  Sehun still had to shoot more scenes, I was the only one who was finished. Jongin, Minseok, and Jongdae were doing a photoshoot, and Lay was in China also having a photoshoot. This day sure is great. Notice the sarcasm.
After finishing my meal, I head to bed. It was already one in the morning, and I had to wake up in seven hours. Heaving up to bed, I just collapse. All the emotional stress can sure make the body tired. Soon, I could feel my eyes start to get heavy. I was falling asleep. And the sad thing was. I was all alone

...again.


~~~~~

 

    I woke up to my alarm blaring. Groaning at the lack of sleep I had accumulated over the countless nights I've stayed awake, I forcably smash my alarm. I instantly wake up wondering if anyone came back home. But I notice that Chanyeol's bed was still made and there was no clattering in the kitchen. Facing my inevitable fate of lonliness, I start to rise from my long slumber.

     As my feet touch the ground, I hiss at the sudden coldness. The sun rays were dancing around the room. I looked at the time and cursed. It read 8:30 am. The Manager would be here in 30 minutes and I didn't have long. I hurriedly rush to the bathroom,but trip in the process.  Hissing in pain, I notice my knee was starting to bleed. Looking around, trying to see if someone was around to help, I realize how foolish I was. There's no one here. 

Idiot.

    Standing up with one leg was fine. But walking to the bathroom was horrible. I felt stinging everywhere around my knee and ankle. I might've sprained it. But I don't have time for this.

    I immediately take a quick shower, hoping that the blood already washed out, and the warmth soothed down my aching ankle. Hopping out, I beg

Please log in to read the full chapter