Bonding Time

Dancing Queen and Singing Boy (UNEDITTED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*BREAKING NEWS! TWO COUPLES REVEALED IN 2016!*

Miyul read the headlines before placing the newspaper down on the table.

It was New Year’s Day, and it was revealed that other than Junhoe and herself, EXID’s Hani and JYJ’s Junsu were dating.

Luckily, many were happy for both couples especially iKonics.

Miyul just stayed at home on New Year’s Day since there was barely anything for her to do, her homework was completed, Auntie Kwon was away due to the business. Her brother was still asleep, after partying the entire night out.

Baekhee had to go back to Busan, while Jiyen went back to Jeju Island.

Miyul sighed, 2016 was expected to be a better year but look at her now, alone in the living room, staring into invisible air.

Miyul decided to make something, she limped her way to the kitchen and basically look through her brother’s fridge to see if there was any ingredients.

After ransacking it for 15 minutes, she went online to search for something. After finding it, she called all the helpers to come to the kitchen, she wanted them to lend a hand in what she was doing now.

All the helpers came into the kitchen immediately, running to be exact.

Miyul smiled, it was rare for the helpers to ever go home, since they basically had to work for 365 days every year.

Once everyone was gathered in the kitchen, she asked sincerely, “Which one of you have a family?”

A few of them rose their hands boldly. Miyul could still sense that some were just scared of her, “Don’t worry, just raise your hands.”

A few more hands, meekly rose up.

Miyul then continued, “Well, you guys may go home now, have fun with your family and come back the next weekend.”

The helpers looked at each other, worried yet a hint of excitement.

“Don’t worry, I will explain to Oppa that I let you off, now go, don’t waste any more time.” Miyul assured them and ‘chased’ the helpers away.

Those helpers that stayed wanted to head back to do whatever that they were doing but Miyul stopped them again.

“I would like you guys to relax for the day, I will make the food for you guys. Though I am not a very experienced chef.” Miyul said, rubbing her nape embarrassingly.

The helpers had no choice but to sit down, watching Miyul make the food or also known as morning tea break.

Miyul slowly took out all the ingredients and materials she needed and started her PROJECT MAID LEAVE AKA MY FIRST TIME BAKING PROJECT.

Since the recipe needed the butter to be melted with water, she told one of the helpers to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter