Reveal It

Dancing Queen and Singing Boy (UNEDITTED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The three girls then went to school together, well in this case, they came in a car since Miyul’s leg could not be strained.

And because of Miyul’s leg, her classes were all moved to the first floor. Just when Miyul entered her class, everybody stared at her, Miyul did not understand why everybody was staring at her but she had a feeling that something bad had happened.

“Oh! It’s two timer !” A voice said, -shaming Miyul. The three girls turned to the source of the voice, it was no other than Hyeji.

Jiyen then retorted, “Look Miyul! Hyeji got another plastic surgery at so that does not smell like a garbage bag. I thought it was bad but the surgery had just made it even worse than before!”

The three girl then started laughing at Jiyen’s burn.

Hyeji was mad, like beyond mad, she just could not stand it anymore. She storm towards the three and attempted to slap Jiyen but was stopped when the discipline mistress called out her name from afar.

“Hyeji! Jiyen! Miyul and Baekhee! Principal Office NOW!” The disciple mistress boomed.

Hyeji dropped her hand and glared at them, “You are lucky this time, but the next time you will not be so lucky.”

Hyeji then stormed off to the principal office. Baekhee then pushed Miyul’s wheelchair.

5 minutes later, the three reached the principal’s office.

They bowed at the principal before waiting for their turn. 5 minutes later, Hyeji walked out of the principal’s office and glared at the three before walking back to class.

The three then entered the office and was questioned by the principal and the discipline mistress.

“Welcome back Ms Kwon.”

“Yes I feel welcomed by Hyeji’s words.” Miyul said sarcastically.

“Now, can you explain what happened just now?”

“Actually I am not really sure, I went to the class, everybody stared at me and then Hyeji called

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter