Leave Me Alone.

My Little Coffee Prince

     I sighed and looked out the window already knowing who it was. "What is it now?" He smiled, "Aigoo, so cold to little ol' me. It really breaks my fragile hearteu." He pouted and I sipped my coffee. "Shouldn't you be getting back to work?" I murmured. He smiled with that big nosed goofy smile that he always did and got up. "Arasso arasso you want to get rid of me that bad?" I nodded innocently. He breathed a "wahhhh" and went to get his uniform on. I finished my coffee and left the money on the table. I got up and waved to byul then left. I sighed. "Which way was it back to the company again?" I turned right than left. "Left it is." I went around the block a few times and sighed to myself. "You know it's pretty bad how I only remember the coffee shop and no where else.." I heaved another sigh and walked back into the coffee shop. I walked up to byul and smiled a little. "Lost again Mary?" I nodded and he told me the way to go. "Thanks byul." He shooed me out and just as I was leaving ken came back inside from sweeping the outside porch area. Pushing the door in he accidently hit my face with the door. "Omo! Mary i'm sorry I really didn't mea-" "Just shut up." I sighed and walked out of the coffee shop holding my nose. While walking I was thinking a little bit harder than I probably should have. "Yah, it wasn't his fault he didn't see you!" "He should have been paying attention. Tsk." I shook my head and growled. Whatever that stupid ken. He even tried to talk to me before work! Sitting by me and urg whatever. I finally arrived at my company. Starshipp Entertainment. I slid my card through the thing and it opened the door. I walked inside and went up the steps to the "Lioness" practice room. I walked in and was pumled by my donsaeng who was obsessed with me, Jaeyo, who hugged me. "Ohhh Mary unni I missed you!" I sighed, "I only went out for like..25 minutes.." Our leader, Minhee, cooed "where do you even go anyway chic Mary?" I smirked a little "There is no way i'm telling you." The maknae, Naomi, laughed. "Thats her only quite time away from you jaeyo." She pshed naomi and continued to hug me. We all heard, "Lioness on stage in 15." We all got our finishing touches and put our mics on. We gathered around in a circle and said, "LIONESS FIGHTING!" We put our hands together and threw them in the air.