She's back

Who is lefted with pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a few years went by, she finally came back and she wanted to get revanage on what Myungsoo did to her. First, she had to get rid of Yoona in order for her to get rid of Myungsoo. Jiyeon would need some help in order to get rid of the two, so she called some people to help her. She decided to hire people to kidnap Yoona. "I need you to kidnap this girl name Im Yoona. Just look around Seoul streets. I'm pretty sure its easy to find her." Jiyeon then threw a picture of Yoona at the men.The kidnappers she hired were to demand her to answer where she lived and if she tried to call the police or doesn't answer their questions, she'd have to deal with the consequences.

"Are you Im Yoona?" one of the kidnappers asked as she nod her head. She was in a parking garage and the group of men from behind covered and threw her into the trunk. Before she was taken out, the men blind folded her and took her somewhere. "Where do you live? If you don't answer, you'll deal with some harsh consequesnces and if you try to call the cops, you don't know what'll happen."So after that threat she told them.

So after interrogating Yoona, Jiyeon was able to find out where they lived. She then took out her phone, "Hello? Yeah it's me Park Jiyeon. Can you guys come over and meet me?" In an alley way, there were men there and she did the same exact thing. "I need you to find this man right here!" again, she threw a pic at them and paid money . Here, practice with shooting g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter