The First If - Part 1

What If...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Some moment in the past

 

If...

 

So one day there was this really hot weather and I was sweating like a pig. My face was a mess and my body was telling me that if i closed my eyes for more than two seconds i’d fall asleep. I really don’t like this kind of day. I’m not a fan of cold days either. A pleasant weather is more than enough for me.

 

I hadn’t looked at

 

Stopping with the crazy talk and returning to the main subject. There was little me waiting for the end of the class bell. Then I decided to look to the window and I saw The Weirdest Person That I Have Ever Seen This Month (Yes, month! You don’t know my city so don’t judge me).

 

the window

 

It was a girl with a extremelly messed hair and a huge amount of leaves in it. At first I though I was sleeping in class but the Sun was trying really hard to keep me awake by shooting its sunbeams at my eyes with its full power. Yes, Sun I know you Love me. So the girl started to laugh like a crazy person and then tried to fix her hair.

 

would our fate

 

I was kind of awake now. Thank you crazy girl! The current teacher didn’t like me so the less I irritate him the better. She had kind of an amazing hair color something between brown and blond. That in that sunny day had decided to be more blond than brown. Yes, she had potencial to be a beauty.

 

have changed?

 

Present

 

I’m walking to my next class with my crazy girl. Yes, we are friends now. She was one of my best friend’s cousin her name is Ana. With the help of her stupid cousin, aka Minho I was able to find her and to see how she looked without the leaves. I was right she is a true beauty. And has an amazing humor, that’s a hard thing to find nowadays.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter