The Clash

Confrontation: The Dragon and The Blessing of God

Big Bang just finished their 2nd day of their MADE concert in Seoul, Jiyong had his towel over his shoulder as he was greeted by fellow YG artists, congratulating him and the rest of Big Bang for a successful concert. Although he was grateful for the love and support he was getting, he can't help but be irked at a certain individual's presence.

He looked to his left and right, even tip toeing to look over the crowd to make sure that the man was still there.

"Looking for me?" The man asked, and instantly Jiyong could feel his blood boil. He turned around and produced a fake smile.

"Barely." G said through gritted teeth.

"Haha, is that how you say your thanks?" Lee Donghae of Super Junior asked, raising a brow.

"Ah, sorry." Jiyong bowed with a pissed off look on his face. 

"......"

"....."

 

The two caused the atmosphere to turn heavy and tense, people around started to feel uncomfortable and they knew all too well why.

 

"If you're looking for her, she's too busy." Jiyong drawled.

"I know, Dara texted me." Donghae said with a mocking tone.

"Please be considerate of our surroundings." Jiyong tried to stay calm as possible, "I don't want to cause a ruckus."

"Since when did the great G-Dragon minded other people?" Donghae asked in disbelief. "could it be?" He added a smirk, "Could it be that Dara is tired of your childish ways and gave up on you?"

Jiyong scoffed confidently, "Tired? Barely."

"That's not what she said to me." Donghae said with his most innocent smile.

"I suggest you leave at once." Jiyong narrowed his eyes, he was about to blow.

"What's the matter? Can't take a competition, Ji-Yong-Ie?" Donghae laughed it off, the two kept a good face for others to not suspect.

"There's no competition to begin with." G replied.

 

The two glared at each other, each wanting to punch the other's face off. They've been feuding for a while since Dara is not officially dating G-Dragon and Donghae just starting to vocalize his feelings for her. Their conflict was inevitable, and neither one of them wants to back down. They just can't lose Dara.

 

"Isn't she shooting her webdrama with your junior?" Donghae asked, "How sad, even your hoobae is a level higher than you."

"I'd like to recall what she said to me..." Jiyong had a mischievous and triumphant grin on his face, "She thinks of me whenever there's an intimate scene required."

 

"Get.Away.From.Her." Donghae worded with a low tone of voice.

"No. YOU get away from her." Jiyong poked Donghae's chest before turning his back on him.

Donghae watched as Jiyong walked away, his hands clenched into a ball of fist, keeping himself from attacking the leader of Big Bang.

"You ready to go?" Eunhyuk just got off the phone, placing his hand on Donghae's shoulder.

"W-Wahh, you look so angry, what happened?" He added.

 

Donghae turned around with a bright smile on his face and replied, "Nothing, just an annoying lizard trying to stick his tongue out." 


AN: Since Donghae and Eunhyuk attended the concert, I just had to do it. the conflict between them is priceless. So even though it's short I hope you all enjoyed this drabble/oneshot!