Final

Surprise!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

˝What the...˝ he turned around to find a face , a beautiful tanned face next to his own.

He jumped off the bed with a loud scream. That startled that handsome face and the hybrid boy opened his eyes.

˝Baek!!!!! ˝ Kyungsoo yelled.

Because his roommate is the first thing that came to his mind. I mean who else could have let this boy into his room accept him.

He heard a yelp in the room next to his and his thoughts were confirmed.The next thing thing Kyungsoo new he was dressing frantically so 

he could catch his best friend and demand an explanation before the later runs out of the apartment. While Kyungsoo was getting

dressed the hybrid boy shifted in a sitting position lazily watching the other zipping up his pants and muttering curses under his breath.

 

While the boy was only thinking of the loss of warmth of the person he was sleeping next to, Kyungsoo had other things on his mind.

˝I will kill him... I swear to every single higher being known to man I will strangle him! ˝ he said under his breath but the hybrids sensitive ears didn´t fail to catch that.

 ˝And on my freaking birthday!!! ˝Kyungsoo suddenly yelled . Well the hybrid didn´t need that great hearing of his to hear that. Probably

the entire neighborhood heard him.

˝Was this supposed to be THAT present he was getting for me? That he oh so bragged about for a freaking month?˝ he said and the hybrids

ears perked up at that.

 

˝A present? I guess he means me . His friend said I need to make him happy didn´t he? ˝ the hybrid thought to himself , his eyes never leaving the

small frame of a boy with heart shaped lips and owl like eyes who was still ranting, obviously having trouble of putting his sneakers on in such a hurry.


˝Well then.. That´s not going to be that easy ˝ he thought ˝ he doesn´t seem like a happy type does he? ˝he sighed loudly .

 

At that Kyungsoo turned around with a surprised expression on his face. It was obvious he forgot that there was a blonde hybrid boy , shirtless

as he noticed , not to mention pretty hot too, and really really.... Kyungsoo shook his head, that wasn´t important right now, he reminded

himself, although it was hard for his brain to register what was important when he hybrid streached that beautiful tanned skin on his bed.

˝No! Just no! Stop thinking about him, you have to find Baek! Find Baekhyun! ˝ his mind yelled at him , and in that moment he heard quick steps. Someone was running. ˝Oh hell no! Is he... Is he laughing? ˝ Kyungsoo ran to the door with just one shoe on but before he even opened the door of his bedroom he heard the front door slam shut . Baekhyun was gone.

˝But he will be back.˝Kyungsoo thought ˝And when he does there will be hell to pay. ˝

˝Oookay... That dude is sort off creeping me out. ˝ the hybrid thought moving himself closer to the wall and making himself as invisible as he could ˝Why is he smiling to himself like that? ˝

 

Kyungsoo finally turned around and faced the hybrid again.

˝What´s your name? ˝ he asked looking at the blonde boy wondering why he looks so scared all of a sudden.

˝My name? Well... It´s Jong.... Jongin˝ the blonde replied.

˝And what are you doing in my bed? ˝ Kyungsoo asked.

Jongin face lit up at that question, he knew the answer to that one because the eyliner boy told him what he needs o do.

˝To make you happy. ˝ he said with a smile.

 

˝BYUN BAEKHYUUUUUNNNN!!!!!˝

 

Jongin almost jumped to the ceiling . Kyungsoo immediately regretted the yelling because he didn´t want Jongin to feel scared. He looked at him again, and hybrids lower lip was quivering. He looked like he is about to cry.

˝I´m sorry. It´s just that I have a bastard for a roommate.˝he sighed shifting his feet closer to the bed . ˝It´s nothing to do with you really. My name is Kyungsoo by the way, you can call me Soo .˝ he smiled and held out a hand to Jongin.

Jongin was a bit startled by that because that was his first. People usually don´t introduce themselves to him, they don´t find it necessary since he isn´t a human, not entirely anyway. They mostly ask of him to call them ˝Master˝, but never by their birth given names, and they definitely don´t want to shake his hand like he is their equal. But there was something about this boys genuine heart shaped smile and big owl eyes that made something tug at Jongin´s heart and he decided that he can trust him.

He took his pale hand and he wasn´t even surprised at how warm and soft it was.

Kyungsoo on the other hand felt a strange tingle when Jongin took his hand. He felt so warm and his heart skipped a bit. ˝ What is going on ??˝ he thought to himself but he quickly ditched that feeling and pulled his hand out of Jongin´s soft one suddenly sad at the loss of warmth.

˝Umm....˝Kyungsoo mumbled ˝I ... Do you want breakfast? Are you hungry ? ˝he asked. He slapped himself mentally because he was stuttering.

Why the hell was he stuttering?!


Jongin felt like he was dreaming. No one, and he really means no one has ever asked him does he need anything. He was not going to check if this was a dream or not because he felt really happy and he didn´t want it to turn to a nightmare.

˝Yeah!˝ he beamed and smiled which made Kyungsoo chuckle softly , and Jongin ended up admiring the boys smiling face, with little crinkles around his eyes that showed that his smile was a genuine one. ˝He really looks handsome when he smiles. He should always smile like that.˝ he thought to himself. ˝Maybe making him happy wont be as hard as I thought.˝


Kyungsoo was preparing the breakfast in the kitchen. He felt a gaze following his every move. He knew that Jongin is watching him and following him through out the room while he was working. It made his cheeks heat up for no apparent reason.

˝It must be the heat of the stove˝ he thought. He was still wondering why did Baek do this to him. Why did he bring his boy into their home when he knew how Kyungsoo felt about the treatment of the hybrids in the recent years when they were discovered.

Hybrids were sold. Like pets. in 80% of the cases it wasn´t pretty . They are mostly slaves. Something cute to show at the parties or kick when you feel angry. That´s how people treated them and Kyungsoo hated that. He hated the society for making these people feel like they are a lesser class from ˝normal˝humans. That´s why he didn´t understand why Baek bought him. I mean yes, his best friend was a prankster but even he wouldn´t go to this extent , not with something that Kyungsoo feels so passionate about.

˝No wonder that Jongin was surprised when I held a hand out for him, or when I asked him if he was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter