the first time

Stolen Snapshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first time Seulgi did it was on their way to a photoshoot right after they just finished recording the music video for their debut song, Happiness. The four of them were seated in the van with sore, aching bodies and heavy, sleepy eyes.

Joy and Wendy were huddled together on the backseat, sleeping soundly with eyes shut tightly.

Seulgi was sitting next to their leader who was leaning against the window beside sleeping motionless with the streetlights outside the window cascading on her calm figure.

A deep, comfortable silence fell between the four exhausted girls.

It was expected for all of them to be succumbed in a deep sleep.

But Seulgi had never been more awake than ever that night.

Glancing at the sight of Irene’s peaceful expression on her childlike features nearly sent her heart leaping out of her chest.

Silently, she shook her head in attempt to steer clear her thoughts. But the fluttering feeling was still there, fuzzy in her stomach.

Minutes passed, she decided to refrain herself from glancing at the older girl and focus on something else. She took out her smartphone from her pocket and swept her fingers left and left on the bright flickering screen, browsing the pictures that she had taken that day.

Suddenly, another batch of butterflies set loose again in her stomach when five pale fingers suddenly interlaced with hers. She searched for the older girl’s face to see if she had awoken.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter