BOMI'S POV ft 93 line

The beginning of 6 fairies

 "Eunjiyaaa!" I shriek as I race down the pathway, rolling 2 oversized luggages over to the bus stop where she was waiting. We agreed to meet here at 7 but it's already been an hour since.

Eunji grins as she spots me and heads over while shaking her head and clicking her tongue.
"Well, looks like her majesty decided to grace us with her presence after all." She says by way of greeting as she walks over to meet me halfway. 


I grin sheepishly, "Sorry, I figured it was a mistake not to get Mrs Bom's caramel fudge cookies last year so I made sure to stop by before we head to Seoul Elysian this year." I say as I wave a warm paper bag under Eunji's nose. I laugh as she sighs in satisfaction at the aroma of the cookies and finally relents. "Good thing we decided to meet earlier,the bus is only due to reach in 20 minutes" she says as she grabs the bag from me and pops one into "mmm, this is actually really good."

Mrs Bom bakes crazy batches of these caramel fudge cookies once every year in January as a back to school gift for any student who's willing to stop by her house at Namyangju to pick them up. It's always a highlight for most of our school's students and this year, we finally got our share of them.

Seoul Elysian's chartered bus arrives and we get on, as do a bunch of other students and I snag Eunji and I a seat at the back of the bus. I tear open the paper bag and spread it across my lap, Mr's Bom's cookie's aroma instantly wafting through the bus. A few heads turn our way and Eunji shares some until I stop her when we have half of them left, Seoul Elysian is an hour's ride away and even by myself, I could finish these all in ten minutes. 
Eunji taps on her IPod and starts a playlist of her favourite band. Handing me an ear bud, we munch on the cookies and flip through some novels she brought along as the bus pulls off the curb.

Awhile later, I peep at my watch, we should have reached by now. Sure enough, I gather the curtains to reveal the bus turning into Seoul Elysian's driveway. I break into a small smile as my eyes onto the campus, this building had been my 2nd home for close to 3 years now, a place where I've had so many amazing experiences. "C'mon Bom," Eunji says, lighthearted "we've got a whole new year of memories to make!"

[a/n: dear reader, if you've actually made it this far(heheheh), thank you very much for reading the 1st chapter of my new fanfic ◡̈
It's my first fic ever so hopefully you like it! it might have been too preachy, draggy,descriptive or jUst rly weird HAHAHAHA idk :P + the school name is kinda awkward but I couldn't think of anything so... :3
But yeah, I'd be really appreciative and open to any constructive criticism you might have! Thanks a lot again ꒰。•ॢ◡-ॢ。꒱ ]