Chapter 1

"You don't know Yunhyeong hyung?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a morning like every other morning. The Song brothers were in the kitchen, filling their tummies, preparing for a hard-working day. Yunhyeong was making some coffee while Jinhwan was already at the table enjoying his omelet.

“Jinan hyung, will you help me at the café today?” Hanbin asked as he walked down the stairs.

“Yeah sure, why not?” Jinhwan shrugged before tried to reach the milk bottle.

“You’ve done with your new book?” Yunhyeong sat down at the table, a streaming mug of black coffee in his hand.

Jinhwan’s a quite famous writer. His books are commonly known. He has a lot of time for each one, and he writes them when he has inspiration which according to him, is easily found by working at M&M. This leads to a very irritated Hanbin every time Jinhwan storms out of the café because he has just had an idea.

“Yup, I’ve finished since Friday.” Jinhwan replied, smiling proudly.

Hearing that, Hanbin stopped drinking his juice. “What? That would be like 3 days ago, then why didn’t you help me? It’s been a crazy weekend at M&M.” He then dropped his hands of the table as if he was real mad. “I saw you went out all the time, I thought you still had to work.”

And Hanbin meant it well when he said ‘crazy’. The girls from a high school near their place crowded the café because one, they didn’t have school the next day and two, this is a café full of handsome guys we’re talking about.

“You think he was out seeking inspiration? Come on Hanbin, I could say he was out on a date with ‘his June’ just by looking at his expression when he walks through the door.”  Yunhyeong laughed, amused by the look on their maknae and his older brother’s guilty face.

“Unbelievable, I feel so betrayed.” Hanbin sighed dramatically. “How could you? Throw your own little brother aside for that rich bastard?"

“I’m really sorry Hanbin ah. It’s just that I haven’t met June like forever and last weekend was a perfect time. Moreover, he’s not a bastard Hanbin.” Jinhwan pouted, defending for his younger lover.

“Actually hyung, Junhoe sometimes really is a bastard.” Yunhyeong said then added before he went out. “I’m going now, might as well drop by to help you guys if I’m allow to go home early.”

“Be careful.” Jinhwan shouted after him then turned his back to face a frowning Hanbin still looking at the door. “What’s wrong?” He asked.

Hanbin slowly turned his head with confusing looks in his eyes, he grabs an apple and answered after having a bite. “I really still don’t know why he wanted it that way, he owns the place yet he needs his employee’s permission to go home every day.”

“That’s our Yunhyeongie.” Jinhwan smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yunhyeong has a Ferrari, a red one. But he figured a normal salesman drives a ‘baby’ like that would cause attention so he took the bus.

iKON mall’s open time is 8.30, he arrived at 8.00 am so he always has enough time to prepare the shop and admiring his own work while doing so. The other shops are preparing to open as well. All the girls were laughing, talking with each other, totally ignored Yunhyeong. Why would they make Yunhyeong an invisible man you ask? Well, these women are affected by their work environment, chatting with rich people all day made them have high expectations, they always dream there’ll be a prince for them somewhere. He can be a costumer and their hands accidentally touch or something romantic that they could think of. Or there’s this group of people who think they have a chance of capturing their young CEO and his brother’s hearts. To make it easier to understand, they aren’t much different from a fangirl. So that’s why they didn’t care about Yunhyeong existence, because he’s not rich enough and because they already have their idols.

*Buzzing*

Yunhyeong stopped what he was doing and took the phone out of his jean pocket. Seeing the caller ID, he looked around to check that no one was near, then received the call.

“Yoboseyo”

[Hyunggg~ Where are you now?] He heard whining.

“I’m at the shop already. Why you ask? I’m here every single day at this hour, Chanwoo.”

[Aish but I miss you. Why don’t you let me pick you up at your house?] One of the idols of the female worker or Chanwoo said, trying to sound as miserable as possible.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter