Help me

pain is coming again

Kyuhyun Pov ..

 

i just left my musical place after it went successfully finished to this day , i get out to meet a huge bunch of fans around me , well my fans are so lovely so i accept all of their gifts and get to the car .

' another tiring day isn't ? ' said my manager hyung .. '

'yes it's , i can't even feeling my bones seriously '  i feel that my whole body is just so tiered.

' don't worry we'll be home soon so you can rest at the dorm kyuhyun-ah ' i just noded to my hyung and try to get some sleep in the car but i couldn't k i guess i still have some fear of sleeping in the car caues of the accident 8 years ago ..

we finally reach the dorm after 30 minutes of riding , i saw all my hyungs sitting in the kitchen for dinner except hyuk and donghae who are in japan for their tour , i was heading straightly to my room to sleep when someone stopped me ' kyuhyun-ah where are u going come to eat dinner with us '  shouted kangin ' hyung i'm not hungry eat without me ' they just leave me to rest as i excuses and i complet the way to my room and closed the door .

finally my head rested to the pillow as i cover myself in the blanket and fell in a deep asleep ...

' huh ? what is this ? what am i seeing right now ? '  ' ughh the smell is awfull !!!'   ' wait ! it smells like blood ?!!!' 

i heared my self screeming while the van is unstoply crashing , i feel myself flying on the air as i fell roughly to the ground .

i'm crying so badly ! what happend ' e eunnhyukk h hh yung ' why am i like that ? wait this isn't happening again right ? it couldn't be anothe accident OMG ! i heared a loud voice coming , eh ? is it my voice ? am i screaming ? 

and i shot my eyes open and brething so heavily as i pump my head with leeteuk face ! he was hholding my shoulders and comforting me as i saw the other membes standing confused of what they saw ! , i start to cry so badly as i huggeed leeteuk hyung fearfull of what i saw .

 

Leeteuk pov

' heechul-ah is there something to watch on that damn tv seriously ? ' i was feeling bored and have nothing to do ..

' what can i do i allready checked every single channel to look for something for us to watch but there isn't any jungsuuu ' heechul said bored of me and my unfinished orders xD . ' HYUNG HYUUUNNGG ' ryeowook suddenly scream at us , ' yah ryeowoom what are you scraming for so suddenly ?!!!! , god you were about to freak me out , ' HYUNG IT'S KYUHYUN !! ' my heart gasped as he heard that ' what's wrong with kyu ryeowook ? ' i said while i rushed with heechul and kangin to kyu's room . we saw kyuhyun trembeling on his bed and shaking with a low voice of screams as if he was having a nightmare ., ' hyung could it be that he's having a nightmare ? ' kangin asked with a worried face print on him , ' he propably is kangin-ah ' i said while i set in kyu's bed when he suddenly start screaming again louder and sweating wih a shaking body , ' jungsu we have to wake him!! ' heechul said to me , and i hold his shoulders and start to shake his body to wake up ' kyuhyun-ah wake up kyunah !! ' i shouted with replaying the same words for him to wake up as ryeowoon bring a wet towel to fresh him when suddenlu kyuhyun wake up with his eyes wide open and brething heavily ' kyunah ! kyunah CALMDOWN KYU CALMDOWN ' i said while i tight my hands on his shoulders , kyuhyun begin to shake again ' yah kim kyu are you okay ?' heechul said and kyuhyun finally burst in tears and he hugged me so tightly , ihugged him back .

' t tteuki hyung !! i'm scared !! ' said our maknae as he take a deep breath for his sobbing loudly , ' i'm afraid hyung it's so awful scene , and his sobs become louder and louder . i kissed his forhead an d said ' it's allright kyu .. it's alright , everything's gonna be alright we are all here for you ' as i tighted my hug to him and bring him back to sleep again , he propably was so tiered and feeling pressure so i didn't ask hiw what his nightmare was about .

we all ge back to the living room , leaving kyu to rest for the day , ' gosh it's so heartbreaking to see him like that ' kangin said and his face full of worry same to the others . 

' just leave him to rest , tommorow will get better guys ' i said while i told them to sleep .

 

kyuhyun pov 

i woke up in the morning getting out of my bed remembering the last night nightmare and my hyungs and everything , i was brokin .

i get out of the room and head to the kitchen to get somthing to drink and saw all my hyumgs are in there smiling in my face .. well i feel shy caues the last night it was really embarising how i cry is leeteuk chest .

' KIM KYUUUUU ' heechul shouted as he saw me ' i'n right in front of you no need to SHOUTING hyung ' i said as i hold my ears seriousle that was looouuuuddd . ' oh shut up kyu are you okay ?' he said ' i'm fine hyung thanks for your caring . ' i replied . ' good for u then ' heechul said as he ruffle my hair . ' kyu-ah how do you feel today ? better ? ' teuki said .. ' perfect' i replied with my head hung down full with embarresed expresion and i sit to eat ' why is youd hend down kyunah ' oh boy he asked ... why do you think hyunnng !!! .. ' is this becaues yesterday kyu ? ' kangin asked as he smirked to me ' n nno nott about yesterday ppff why would i be shy about this ? ' i said as i looking to him with I GONNA KILL YOU look ' oh really ?? you are shy becauese of it xD ? ' heechul said as he laugh out loud with kangin and ryeowook . ' oh come on why are u even shy about it kyu-ah i'm your hyung you can cry whenever you want ' leeteuk said and i hung my head hardly to the table from the embarresment . 

after that we change our clothes to go out for the dance practice for our next concert . hyuk and donghae are allready in korea and on their way to the entertainment . there is NO resting for them . as we get down and see the car my hyungs get in first then when i touch the car everything flashed infront of me . YES the accident . i felt dizzy and i trembled and fell to the ground . the hyung saw me and rushed to hold cause i was about to start shaking . ' yah are u okay ? ' heechul asked . " y yyes hyung " . ' kyunah if you feel tiered then stay at the dorm ' leeteuk said and he was worried . ' no i'm fine hyung believe me ' i said while i be able to calm me down with a fake smile to them . i sat in the car finally but everything start to get of me again and i hold leeteuk hand and kangin hand tightful as i begin to feel the tears are threating me to fall . ' kyunah seriously are you okay ? ' kangin asked as he check my forhead . ' it's just i feel a little bit dizzy hyung ' ofcourse i lied .. suddenly i start to smell a disgusting thing .. i have experienced this before .. i'm sure , it felt like blood ....

' STOP THE VAN PLEASE STTOOOPP '  i suddenle shouted . it's useless i couldn't control myself anymore . i felt like throwing up from the smell . i felt all my hyungs are watching me ' are u okay ? ' i dont know who ask caues i wan focusing in controlling but i couldnt i shout one more time ' STOP THE VAN I SAID STOP !!!! ' i cant anymore to stand the smell and i throw up on the car , thankk godness there was a case bag in the vanthat leeteuuk hold it to me . the manager stopped the car immediatly and i open the door and get out . ' YAH KYU return to you mind wher are you going !!!  ' teuki said as he grab my hand . ' let me go ' i said between my tears and make sure for him not to notice my tears as i give him my back . ' let's return to the van kyu ' ' I SAID LET ME GO ' i said as i face him . he was so in shock thaht i just shout in him but he was surprised to found me in tears . ' 'kyu .... ' i ggive up to my body as i can't make my feet stay stand anymore and i fell over the leader and fainted . 

heechul pov

kyuhyun has fainted on the street so we bring him to the hospital . kyuhyun isn't kyuhyun anyway , he's strang, i wonder if something happen to him lately . since yesterday night ... 

i was sitting in he waiting room along with leeteuk kangin ryewook and the manager . hyuk and donghae come rushing to the hospital as they hear about kyu . the doctor came out from kyuhyun room and we walked toward him worry . ' how is kyuhyun doctor ? ' leeteuk asked . ' that boy seem in a really shoking state mr park , i'm wondering did some thing happend to him ? ' said the doctor in a sad tune . ' we really dont know why is he like this sir ' i said . the doctor said to confirmm him about it if they knew . we went to kyuhyun room there he is sleeping with that tiered face we hate >. we all looked so damn worry .

kuhyun open his eyes with a fearful look in his eyes and he wenr and cry again . ' why am i in here ? is it an accident again hyung !!! ? ' kyuhyun asked with his sobs on . accident ? huh? . 'kyunah calm down i's not an accident you just was tiered and faint thats it ' eunhyuk said to him as he hugged him and crying with him . leeteuk called the doc and check on him and leave after he manage to calm him down . i looked at my phone open it and close it . but i open it again to see that today is 19th april !!!! . it's heir accident day from 8 years ago !! . is it because of that ... ' kyunah ? ' i asked . ' hmm ? ' that's what he replied . ' did your nightmare was about the accident kyu ? ' i asked and make the others focusing on us . ' ............. yeah... ' kyuhyun said it whith breaking voice and slow nod .

' hyung ..! all of yoou please help me T^T i cant manage to take this day easily T^T ........ heeu ' kyuhyun said between the breaking sobs of his painful heart . leeteuk stand to give him a hug and all of us joined them .. as they were hugged someone get in the room .

kyuhyun pov

they all hugged me . ifeel warm . someone then opened the room and get our attention . I WAS IN A TOTAL SHOCK . he was my surviver of the accident years ago . the chinease doc . ' KYU i'm so happy to see you again but i didnt want like that ! ' hhe said between his smile . i feel like crying again and i went ' DOCTOR ' he hugged and i returned  it on my sitting pose on the bed . we have a little talk and suddenly the members said " thank for saving him doctor " while they bowed to him . what's with all the emotion today guys !!! . yesung then come out of nowhere with SUNGSIKYUNG . SSK kiss my forhead and wishing my health would be okkay and he bring an AWARD FOR ME FROM HIM AND THE MOST LEGANDERY SINGERS BOUGHT IT  FOR ME OKAY I WILL GO CRAZY . ' i went to them and said to think about something to give you kyu . i relly didnt expect that award ' yesung said proud of me . we stayed for hours and belive that was the happiest day of my life ..

years passed and everytime that day come , i push the bad memory away and bring the good one .

 

" dont let the bad things attack you . you are the one who have to take it "

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

so ? please comment and read it i really spend 3 hours writhing this fic to you so cheer me up please ;) i know my english is bad tbh .