final

Little Talks

Here they are, laying on the bed. Cuddling each other, sharing some warmths. Seulgi and Irene are having their little talks, they always do that thing almost everyday. Most of the time when Irene wakes up in the middle of the night and makes herself closer to Seulgi. The younger girl always knows when Irene needs her. She is a heavy-sleeper, but still, it's Irene. Her Irene. She will do everything for Irene. Everything.

 
Usually, Irene wakes up because she is having a nightmare and too afraid to sleep. She is too fragile. That is why Seulgi wants to protect her all the time. Holds her like she was made of glass, and gives her kisses like she is the one. Well, she is the one. Seulgi loves it when Irene starts talking, laughing, smiling, everything about Irene. Irene is perfect. Seulgi will just nod, smile, or plant some kisses on the older girl's face and lips. It always like that. She will only give respond if Irene makes a question, or when she needs Seulgi's opinion. Other than that, never. Irene is too perfect to be cutted off. 
Seulgi's duty is just to listen to the very adorable voice of Irene Bae at their little talk session. At least, that is what Seulgi thinks. 
 
Sometimes, Irene will let out a really cute whine because Seulgi is just smiling at her or nodding. And the respond is just a kiss on her forehead, cheeks, or lips. And after that, Seulgi will said, "adorable." As she caresses Irene's hair. Nonetheless, Irene will pout at that respond, even if deep down in her heart, she really likes it.
 
"Seulgi."
 
The called girl just arches her eyebrows along with her smile.
 
"Why are you so quite? Everytime we have this talking-session, you always keep your mouth shut. Did it bother your sleeping time?"
 
Seulgi just widened her eyes and giggles.
 
"Not even once, baby girl," she answers as she cups Irene's face and then caresses that flawless skin of Irene with her thumb. "I just love to hear your voice. I love to see that your so excited with your stories and all. I just love you so much."
 
She places her lips on the older's forehead.
 
"But, I mean, I want to hear stories of yours," Irene says as her hands are reaching Seulgi's waist and brings the latter closer to her—even if there is no more gap between them.
 
"Well," Seulgi stops for a moment before she says. "You are my story." She looks at Irene's eyes.
 
"And when the story is completed, I will tell you all of it." She continues.
 
"If it's completed, is that mean ended?" Irene pouts. She makes Seulgi loves her even more.
 
"No," Seulgi says. "Then I will write another chapter, with you, for sure."
 
Irene bites down her lower lip,"I always love this little talk session of us, Kang Seulgi." She says as she stares into Seulgi's eyes. "I love you so much. Thanks for making me feels loved and thank you for making me smile."
 
"Priority," Seulgi simply says as she kisses the older girl's lips. "I love you most, baby girl."