Present

Princess~

"Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Sicachu~ Happy Birthday to you~" 

Jessica smiled at them, closing her eyes as she make her wish before blowing the candles and the next thing she knew, she opened her eyes only to be greeted by a blinding light. She groaned, turning her body as she cover her face with a pillow. Her door suddenly opened, a similiar high pitch voice booming in the room. Oh how she regretted waking up, both because of the noise and light, and her dream. She wished she can continue her dream.

 

"Wake up unnie! It's your birthday!" Jessica groaned as she throw a pillow to her sister, but of course, it failed since she's not good at throwing.

 

"Five more hours Krys..." She sleepily said. Krystal chuckled before walking towards her bed and sitting beside her.

 

"Unnie... Come on, it's your special day and I cooked something for you.." Krystal softly said, patting the sleeping girl. The older girl stirred and looked at the younger one, glaring at her for waking her up but eventually smiled.

 

"Ok ok.. Just give me a minute to arrange myself." Krystal cheered before skipping away

 

"Don't fall asleep again!"

 

Jessica chuckled and shook her head as she sit up, and as if on cue, her phone lighted up, a text message on the screen.

 

'Happy Birthday Jessi! Have a good time!' It was from Tiffany. She smiled at it and replied a thanks. With that, she proceeded to go to the bathroom and washed her face. After doing so, she looked at her phone again and saw 6 messages. All from the girls, except one.

 

Jessica frowned, thinking the girl must have forgotten her birthday. But she shrugged it off because she knew how busy the girl was ever since she got--

 

Ehh.. Don't ruin your mood Sica-ya. It's your special day today. She thought to herself and walked down to the dining area. Krystal beamed at her seeing her walking down.

 

"Thought you fell asleep again~" She chuckled and ate with her sister. Occassionally talking about their work and schedule.

 

Once they we finished, they put their dishes on the sink and Krystal insisted to wash it because it was her special day afterall. Jessica pouted wishing that it was her birthday everyday. Because if this is what she gets if it's her day, oho, everybody would be her slave.

 

Jessica went to their living room and plopped down the sofa, reading fashion magazines. She wished she can be with the girls right now and celebrate with them, but she didn't know if they have a schedule today. Oh how she missed them, especially that one particular girl. Her bunny to be exact. Soon, Krystal joined her sister and the room was consumed in a comfortable silence. Only to be broken by a ring. The younger Jung immediately picked it up, walking away as she talked to the caller.

 

"Alright, I'll tell her. Okay, byeee~"

 

"Who is it?"

 

"It's Tiffany unnie, she said she wanted to shop with you." Jessica grinned before walking to her room. 

 

-------------------

"Help meeeeeeeeee..." An aegyotic voice whined, clutching on the taller girl's body

 

"Soonkyu! Just call her and say happy birthday like a normal person would do!" The tanned girl reprimanded, struggling to break way from the girl's grip.

 

"But I want it to be romantic!" She again whined

 

"Sunny unnie.. Clutching onto Yuri unnie won't help you.." Their mature maknae of course nagged her

 

"Fine.. But I just want to surprise her you know? Ever since she.... Ever since then, she wasn't that lively anymore, I want to make her happy.. I love her so much Joohyun-ah.. And I want to ask her on her birthday.." Sunny softly said, retracting she short arms from the tanned girl and sighed looking down

 

"We know that unnie.."

 

"Your toner for her is so distracting actually." Hyoyeon butted in, smirking at her

 

"My what?"

 

"Toner. Musical ."

 

"Dude, that was my ." Sunny joked, causing all of them to laugh.

 

"Anyways, I got a plan. I'm going to distract Sica so you guys can go to her apartment and settle all the party things. And as for you, baby you need to think of a romantic plan, fast." Manager Hwang on the roll ladies!

 

Sunny nodded, thinking of a plan when she realized what Hyoyeon said. She looked at her creepily, the dancing machine suddenly backing away from her.

 

"Hyo, where did you learn the toner?"

 

"Uhm, Pitch Perfect?"

 

"Hyo you're a genius!" Sunny exclaimed, pecking her cheek before dashing to her room to search for whatever she thought. 

 

"Uhuh..." Was all Hyoyeon can say

 

"Anyways, I think she's going for an acapella song so you better prepare girls. You know how persistent Soonkyu is. Whatever she may do, let's just support her. I can't stand looking at a sad bunny." Their kid leader said as all of them nodded

 

Sunny's door suddenly opened and she walked out, carrying her laptop as she grinned at her members.

 

"I got the perfect song."

 

----------------

Jessica tapped her foot impatiently as she wait for the pink lover. It's been minutes and the girl was nowhere to be found. No one makes Jessica Jung wait on her birthday! She was wearing an annoyed face as she wait, glaring at the passer bys who dare to look at her. A van suddenly stopped infront of her and the said girl stepped out. Apologizing for her tardiness.

 

"Let's go Jessi! Since I'm late, I'm going to treat you~" Tiffamy cooed and Jessica's annoyed face vanished instantly, replaced by a beaming princess.

 

"Alrighty!"

 

And with that, the two American set off to a shopping adventure.  Going to Beanpole to Banila B. and of course to Blanc&Eclare.

(Oh look! All B!)

 

Once they were finally satisfied with their shopping spree, they settled into a nice (luxurious and expensive) coffee shop.

 

"How are you girls doing?" Jessica asked, sipping her latté

 

"Not the same without you honestly. But, we're coping up. I just wish you can come back you know? We miss you. She miss you." Tiffany sighed, cutting the mini-cake of hers

 

"I miss her too. I miss her voice, her annoying aegyo, her manly charms, her presence.." Jessica trailed off, not knowing what to say next

 

"You really love her don't you?" Tiffany asked, smiling as her best friend blush, looking down at her coffee

 

"Of course.. But I think she only loves me as a sister.. I want her to be mine. I want her as my present." The birthday girl confessed, when she heard a chuckle she looked up and saw Tiffany's teasing smile

 

"You sounded like a byuntae. You want her as your present? What, you want her only wrapped with a ribbon and nothing elese?" Tiffany teased, making the older girl blush even more

 

"That's not what I--Miyoung!" She whined pouting 

 

But in the back of her mind, she didn't mind if Sunny was only clad in ribbon. That girl has the best body and curve, man, imagine if you untie the ribbon and voila! You have the best present ever.

 

"-ica. Sica! Gosh Jessica you're such a byuntae! Stop imagining Sunny ! She's my husband for god's sake." That seemed to break Jessica's thoughts as she glared at her

 

"She's only the father of your dog not your husband. Especially because, I, Jung Jessica, is her princess. And soon to be Queen." She said, showing that cheeky smile of hers. Tiffany laughed, shaking her head at her silliness.

 

She wished the girls can prepare faster because god, she's dying to see her favorite OTP people get together. Both are dense for each other's feeling aye.

 

------------------

"Sooyoung please put this there. You know I was born without height." Taeyeon said, trying to ignore the chuckle that came from the taller girl

 

"Heh. Midget." Sooyoung muttered before running away laughing

 

"I heard that!" Taeyeon exclaimed and pouted, arranging the foods on the table.

 

"More on the left Yoong. Yep. Perfect." Sunny clapped her hands, looking at the place. It was simple but you can see all the efforts and love they did.

 

"This is amazing Sunny unnie. I can't wait to see you seranade her~" Krystal complimented, pink tints forming on the smaller girl's cheeks.

 

"Thank you for letting us do this Krys." Sunn hugged her

 

"No worries unnie. She will be really happy, trust me." Krystal patted her back, "I suppport SunSica!" 

 

Sunny laughed when her phone suddenly rang, breaking the moment. She answered it and she swear so almost dropped the phone due to nervousness.

 

"What's wrong unnie?" Seohyun asked, noticing the suddenly pale girl

 

"They're coming in 6 minuteeeeesss!" She shrieked causing all of them to also panic. They were in a chaos, forming their positions quickly, bumping to one another as they turned the lights off.

 

-----------------

"Why is the lights off? Krystal?" Jessica said as they open the door. Tiffany only smiled and switched the lights on.

 

Jessica suddenly became frozen when the girls started making sounds with their mouth. All of it harmonizing each other. Taeyeon smiled.

 

Oh, her eyes, her eyes,

make the stars look like they're not shining

Her hair, her hair, falls perfectly without her trying

She's so beautiful, and I tell her every day

 

Jessica blushed at Taeyeon's introduction. Completely forgetting about Tiffany (who was recording it elemao.)

Sunny suddenly stepped forward eye-smiling at her.

 

(I was thinking bout her, thinkin about me)

I know, I know

(Thinkin bout us, what we gon' be)

when I compliment her she won't believe me

(Open my eyes yeah, it was only Just A Dream)

it's so, it's so, sad to think that she don't see what I see

But every time she asks me do I look ok,

(It's only a dream)

I say

 

Oh this so feels like a dream!

Jessica was completely red from the dandyu's duet. But most especially because of Sunny. Who knew Sunny can make her voice lower when she sings in english.

 

When I see your face

(So I travelled back, down that road)

(Will she come back, no one knows)

Not a thing that I would change

(I realize yeah, it was only Just A Dream)

Because girl you're amazing, just the way you are

(it was only Just A Dream)

 

When I see your face

(So I travelled back, down that road)

(Will she come back, no one knows)

Not a thing that I would change

(I realize yeah, it was only Just A Dream)

cause you're amazing, just the way you are

(it was only Just A Dream)

When I see your face.

 

Jessica tears fell down as the song ended. It was so touching and at the same time amazing because who knew Girls' Generation can be the Barden Bellas. If Sunny was Beca then she sure is Chloe. Bechole FTW!

 

"Happy Birthday Princess.. I love you.." Sunny said, fidgeting her fingers in anticipation as she wait for Jessica's reaction.

 

The birthday girl showed her biggest smile to her and ran towards her, kissing Sunny full in the lips. The action earned low whistels and chuckles.

 

"I love you too, my Prince.." She smiled agaim before capturing the lips she always love

 

"Yah yah yah! Take that to the bedroom later! We need to partay!" Sooyoung exclaimed, making the two lovers break their kiss as they laugh

 

"Alright alright... Let's go cut this cake up!"

 

It was like her dream earlier. But she was sure this was now a reality. A squeeze of her hand and a peck on the cheek is enough to prove it. She already got her present. Her wish? To make this moment last forver.

---------------------------------------

Boom! It's finished! And I just realized that this is also my second year being in AFF so, Happy Birthday Phibster12!

Elemao, I hope I satisfied all your SunSica feels, now you go and write me one! It's me birthday today! Gift me a SunSica juseyooo!